Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! (45998 Views)

Joke: When You End Up In Nigeria In Your Next Life / Joke Of The Day: Woman Suspicious Of Her Husband / That Suspicious Dance Step.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by sexaddict08(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
so, the madam don't know her husband flesh from dat of gateman or gatemab cant differentiate from wat he's used to. OK, its a joke
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Rajjah(f): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its indeed funny. Was dia no difference btw ha husband n d gateman?
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by MizMyColi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
Let her explain the jealousy ! Women with their lower version OS brain!
sad sad sad
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by olusode97(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
The wife will be speechless....
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by expert1000: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice story.meanwhile we must march Buhari out of politics
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Rajjah(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its indeed funny. Was dia no difference btw ha husband n d gateman?.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Nichobabe(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na to call village people for her head remain.

Funny joke

grin grin grin
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by misfab(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
jokers undecided

whu put this on fp
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by NJPot(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
That is what happens in aso rock on daily basis. Sai Buhari
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Deesick7(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dere can be no logical explanation for dis. Na confirm GOBE be dis.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by grimandevil: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
i see white and golden. hw people take d see blue nd black sef
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by MARKone(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rhebekah:
A wife suspected the husband of having sex with their maid, then she sets a trap for the husband by sending the maid to the village for the week end without telling the husband.

At night, the husband told his usual story "darling i want to go and watch wrestling in the sitting room" he left. The wife silently went to the maid's room lying down on d bed naked without any light, he open the door and join her on the bed without wasting time amd without a word, he had sex with her. After the fifth round she said, it's enough, i have caught u, so this is how u use to have sex with her, u will do two round and u will tell me u are tired; fifth round now and u are still demanding for more...

The gateman replied"AM SORI MADAM I DIDNT KNW U WERE the ONE" EWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! She shouted,

then The husband rushed in and caught them.

if you are the man or woman, what will u do?...Dnt spoil d fun,spread it 2 ur friend n get a funny answer.

grin

I will fire the two of them, so even 'madam' blind, she no fit decode the size of her husband Blokos.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by donwily(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Old gist
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by sirviktor(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
My wife won't be too dumb not to percieve my odour na. Once you've been with someone long enough, you should be aware of the mans odour when lil john wants to see jemima.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by adanduka: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Funny grin
Can't happen in real life though undecided
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by ylaa(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
I CANT BELIEVE THIS. DOES HER HUSBAND AND THE GATEMAN SMELL ALIKE. I THINK ITS A JOKE. EVEN HIS TOUCH ALONE SHOULD MAKE HER KNOW ITS NOT HER HUBBY.

1 Like

Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by ray2Dmond(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
make dem continue to dey have sex
since the husband is having sex with the maid grin
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Akinz0126(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kasala don burst.its complicated and the madan way set trap 4 oga end up been caught by her own silly mistake.see gobe.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Rhebekah(f): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wao!I made FP.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
I will SEND HER PACKING..
what does she want to EXPLAIN..?
Even if she uses TITRATION to explain it..
She just has to leave for some FRESH AIR to Permeate the apartment.

1 Like

Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]hmmmmm, I no fit talk
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by floridam(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
chei! puff puff don turn to buns
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Omo c gombe

1 Like

Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by chonchoro(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Still laughing I will comment later
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by nastydamus(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
A clear case of 'darling, it's not what it looks like'... grin
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by gebest: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Old story
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by professore(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is serious
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by 36STATES: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
kobophones.com. Foreign numbers from sixty countries forwarded to your Nigerian phone. Give your business a global presence. We also receive payment on your behalf in London.
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by Beedude(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
She just shot herself on the foot.. Bush meat catch the hunter. Overcalcu kills
Re: See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! by lovely17(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
hmmnmmm this one is strong to start with the gate man is fired then the wive sent away case solved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers / Funny Pictures And Joke Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.