Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today (38301 Views)

Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri / Pic.. President-elect GMB Arrive Bauchi Today! / Mob Lynch Suspected Suicide Bomber In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by MissOpe(f): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2015
PLEASE DEAR( YES I MEAN YOU)....KINDLY HELP A SISTER WIN A COMPETITIOM BY SIMPLY LIKING HER POST...HERE'S A LINK TO THE POST.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by buoye1(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jungle Justice is bad
But Boko haram is worse
To the northners i say kill them before they kill you
God will understand after all he said heaven helps those who help themselves
Self defense and self preservation is not a sin

#NeverAgain shall an illiterate tryannical old fossil lead nigeria
GEJ till heaven falls
where did he say that?can you qoute it?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by johnsonsegxy: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

"God helps those who help themselves!"
Hezekiah 6:1

There's no book called hezekiah in the Bible unless you use a satanist book.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by html14java(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I go lyk borrow dah ur bible take go evangelism
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Everfrank(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
In Jonathans dictionary.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by one4GOD(f): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please in which book and chapter did you find God promising to help those who help themselves. Just asking.

ozoigbondu:
Jungle Justice is bad
But Boko haram is worse

GEJ till heaven falls
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Elvis506(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jungle Justice is bad
But Boko haram is worse

GEJ till heaven falls
"heaven help those who help themselves" bros can u please tell me where I can find that in the bible?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Oluschenco(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jungle Justice is bad, RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by bigbams24: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
This suicide bombing issue is a serious one o! - http://thenakedconvos.com/suicide-is-not-nigerian/
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by DAngelo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

There is no Book of Hezekiah in the Bible. Lies you Nigerians spread without checking facts. *smh*
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by mustaphaabdulla: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jungle Justice is bad
But Boko haram is worse

GEJ till heaven falls
God will fight for his faithfulls
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS ACT IS BABARIC AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. WE ARE STILL BEHIND IN OUR THINKING AND WAY OF LIFE. THIS IS WHY NO ONE TAKES NIGERIA SERIOUS.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE WHO BURNT THE POOR GIRL undecided
I don't condone burning of the young girl,cos she was probably hypnotised,I'm sure u have never been near the chaos these young girls have been used to cause,well I have been. So for the rest of these your comment, WAKA.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by nortcentrallord(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
As Jack Baur will say " they don't care about your laws or your rules of engagement" so why should anybody care about them if met by jungle justice? In as much as I dont support jungle justice, her life is no near better than the innocent people she would have snatched from the loved once forever if she had succeeded in her evil deeds. She can enjoy herself with her equal of 72 young men in heaven. I guarantee you, if there is a pathway back to this world, she will run back and change
I just hope she is giulty as charged.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Jacobx007: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is just a horrific crime committed by illiterates! It has been confirmed that the suspected suicide bomber was a mentally handicap teenage girl who left home on saturday night without the knowledge of her family! Infact the family was looking for her on sunday morning when she was being brutally killed! There was no bomb on her which was even confirmed by the police!!
I jst left the family house of the deceased!! may her soul rest in peace!!!! Amen
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Jacobx007: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
chidiedo11:
A female teenage suspected to be a member of Boko Haram sect was today killed and burnt by furious crowd in Bauchi.

Also,a second teenage was arrested at Muda Lawal, the biggest market in Bauchi city.It was gathered that the two teenage girls refused to be searched when they got to the
vegetable market.One of the girls was forcefully searched.In the process of searching,two bottles were discovered to be strapped to her body.Angry mob attacked her,killed and set her body ablaze.

Source: http:///WEu
This is just a horrific crime committed by illiterates! It has been confirmed that the suspected suicide bomber was a mentally handicap teenage girl who left home on saturday night without the knowledge of her family! Infact the family was looking for her on sunday morning when she was being brutally killed! There was no bomb on her which was even confirmed by the police!!
I jst left the family house of the deceased!! may her soul rest in peace!!!! Amen
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by InHim4Him(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS ACT IS BABARIC AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. WE ARE STILL BEHIND IN OUR THINKING AND WAY OF LIFE. THIS IS WHY NO ONE TAKES NIGERIA SERIOUS.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE WHO BURNT THE POOR GIRL undecided

Did you read what you wrote? Did you read the original post? Have you been following events in Nigeria outside of politics?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by enomakos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
i just hope it is not an innocent girl that was murder

by the way who difused the bombs?or what she burned with the bombs?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

what a pity! Show me from the BIBLE

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by gambudu: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
wake the bastard up and slaughter his neck. boko demons
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Komolafe44: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
sugar mummy or sugar destroyer
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Malaukt: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=chidiedo11 post=31210228]A female teenage suspected to be a member of Boko Haram sect was today killed and burnt by furious crowd in Bauchi.

Also,a second teenage was arrested at Muda Lawal, the biggest market in Bauchi city.It was gathered that the two teenage girls refused to be searched when they got to the
vegetable market.One of the girls was forcefully searched.In the process of searching,two bottles were discovered to be strapped to her body.Angry mob attacked her,killed and set her body ablaze.

Source: http:///WEu[/quote]
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Malaukt: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Very unfortunate the victim wasn't a BH...she is actually a psychiatric Patient mistaken for Suicide Bomber....again there was no any other person arrested at the scene as alleged in the news.....
May God deliver us from BH and also jungle justice
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by jjfuma: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ah swear, I all most search this tin grin
ozoigbondu:

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by fpeter(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Which one is female teenage and another teenage?
Ever heard of the word teenager
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today by Sanuzi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
supremus:
Dividend of Sha.ria

WOW 7 VIRGINS WAITING FOR HER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured) / #EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.