Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. (33956 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Dannyset(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
LMAOS! I came across this on Twitter, and I can't stop LOLing.
A big banter for GEJites and a creative support for GMBs.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin grin And some robots will still come here and start shouting Gej till bla bla bla.....imagine going to the PHCN/NEPA office and you discovered that they are even using generator when you went there..if PHCN is using generator in their office then you should know that PDP led government that ruled for more then 14 years have failed this country!!!!

321 Likes 18 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Revolution: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by harbibi: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lolzzz. But no be Gej time the power issue start na.

34 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by theM16: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin And some robots will still come here and start shouting Gej till bla bla bla.....imagine going to the PHCN/NEPA office and you discovered that they are even using generator when you went there..if PHCN is using generator in their office then you should know that PDP led government that ruled for more then 14 years have failed this country!!!!

I bet u say na candle dem on. Cos even fuel is scarce atm. Lol

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Ewizard(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
photochop!

funny tho..

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by DaBullIT(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
That guy get liver

But he get point too

Light nko e no dey

Sometimes he go full gaan, e no dey

" " " dull gaan " "

Abami Eda already spoke

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbibi:
Lolzzz. But no be Gej time the power issue start na.

Must he be there to supervise and let the status quo continue in power sector? Don't forget GEJ promised to solve power supply problem by end of 2013.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by josnig1980(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shame on PDP

30 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by kolonigga(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Sumbody say "Amen"

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hilarious
No light
No fuel
#NeverAgain shall a drunk rule Nigeria

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Bamss1: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
And now he's even doing 'jangulover' untop high tension ..

But bros come down,dem fit wan flash d light and dat will b enough to roast u.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by bakila: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Transformation not getting to those transformed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by shaqhead: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
This exact thing u said happend to me in a Nepa office in PH. Went to pay my bill n had to wait for dem to go get fuel to power their gen, suddenly power was restored and d Nepa employees joyfully shouted "UP NEPA"!

I had to turn to double check where I was!

Den som1 still want my vote!

Nah

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by courage54(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2015
I am sure FFK must have quickly block the guy that tweeted it..He blocked me for Retweeting Dele Momodu tweets

He seems so puerile

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by sammieguze(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Incredible......
Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Ilekeh(f): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2015
shaqhead:

This exact thing u said happend to me in a Nepa office in PH. Went to pay my bill n had to wait for dem to go get fuel to power their gen, suddenly power was restored and d Nepa employees joyfully shouted "UP NEPA"!

I had to turn to double check where I was!

Den som1 still want my vote!

Nah

Lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Bekwarra(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2015
A prayer for Buhari supporters: May you clock 73
years before you actualize your dreams. There's no
need to say Amen, it's sealed in heaven already. They
called us leaders of tomorrow and here we are; a 73-
year old man still dragging the future with us.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by aresa: 1:42am On Mar 02, 2015
This is the funniest thing ever...
Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by yakubuomowumi: 1:48am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by sheymoni(m): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2015
I've been running generator for the past 12 days now & still counting & someone is shouting transformation . What are they transforming?
#Never again will I vote a shoeless politician. Never angry

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by lonelydora: 1:52am On Mar 02, 2015
I have been asking GEJists to show me a live transformer so that I go hug it, but they couldn't.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by lonelydora: 1:52am On Mar 02, 2015
I have been asking GEJists to show me a live transformer so that I go hug it, but they couldn't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by yakubuomowumi: 4:18am On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by xdream(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2015
"Mumu" is when you have been shouting UP NEPA since birth and you expect GEJ to become a magician in his first term

Just think and stop fooling yourself!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by bokohalal(m): 5:10am On Mar 02, 2015
That tweet funny die. Hahahaha. Good for the PDP and their transformation way no reach transformer.

5 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by menesheh(m): 5:23am On Mar 02, 2015
like seriously
Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol Buhari all the way.
Re: HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. by AJOT99(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2015
I can't laff ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.