Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! (3448 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
I write this with a full empty tummy. veronica, my wife have denied me my food. It starts from two weeks ago, she went to my friends place to visit his wife. And I have warned her to stopped visiting them since I noticed the man has been toasting her. Yesterday, she go there again and stays till 8pm.she called me to cook food for her and our 3 year old baby. I just made pap for my baby and don't cook for my wife. She came back shouting that I'm a useless man and that she will show me my wickedness by not cooking again.

Thought she was just angried, but throughout today I've not eaten anything except kola nut. What should I do now?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sir, I would advise you apologise to her and say some sweet words to her. You are the head of the family and to a great extend, how you want your family to go depends on you. Let peace reign.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Divorce .. What rubbish
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by kelvine(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Don't joke with marital issues,be careful what you wish. Jokes sometimes become real.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by DuchessLily(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mtsweee...lubbish stoli
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
kelvine:
Don't joke with marital issues,be careful what you wish. Jokes sometimes become real.

Who his joking?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
U r truly on an empty tummy.
Ur GbAGAUn na dIE ... Anyways,

sit ya wife dwn nd talk 2 her 2 knw wat d problem is. A problem shared is half-solved some say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Divorce .. What rubbish
It seem our generation has missed it, we seem to have lost our sense of morality and societal sanity. The word "divorce" have become synonymous with being at par with common trends. That's not an option.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tazmode:
U r truly on an empty tummy.
Ur GbAGAUn na dIE ... Anyways,

sit ya wife dwn nd talk 2 her 2 knw wat d problem is. A problem shared is half-solved some say.

What did u mean by GbaGAUn?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Divorce .. What rubbish

I should divorced her?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bigpotato:

I should divorced her?
Person wey nah won gree cook 4 u .. Who is she ?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Person wey nah won gree cook 4 u .. Who is she ?

Vero my wife

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by kelvine(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok sorry, you will be fine.

Bigpotato:

Who his joking?
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by 5minsmadness: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's obvious from your moniker that you too like food...just one day...you never do fasting before? Hian

Since you can make pap make some pap and eat jo. Tomorrow make pap for the whole family and force them to eat it. Do same for lunch and dinner. Your wife will fight to start cooking your food again!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
It's obvious from your moniker that you too like food...just one day...you never do fasting before? Hian

Since you can make pap make some pap and eat jo. Tomorrow make pap for the whole family and force them to eat it. Do same for lunch and dinner. Your wife will fight to start cooking your food again!

I've leaned so much. I like food my brother. My eyes are turning me like these

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by danot1030: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Who is the bread winner in the home, you or she? If are the bread winner you should know what to, but if she's the bread winner then you better go and prostrate to your oga madam otherwise hunger will not take it easy with you oh.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by NickiRoman: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
And what happened to your hands?Can't you cook?Why should you wait for someone else to prepare your food?Are you a baby? It's a big shame to anyone who can't prepare their meals themselves in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Some women sha....she took this too far. Maybe she is the bread winner after all. Hope it is not another case of feminism? If truly, the friend's hubby is asking her out as claimed by you, I will suggest you report this case to someone she respects to resolve this issue. May God help all suffering men in the hands of their bread winners wives.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Richy4(m): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Some things are just really not cool to read.

Bro, who damaged you like this? In this 21st Century most male specie can cook at least the basics meal like rice.

I don't really want to go into your marriage issue but you should know how to cook and take care of yourself except you are acting up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by KanwuliaJara: 2:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Sooooooooooooooo. . . a woman can hold a man hostage with his primitive needs of 'food and sex' in this day and age? cry
Unbelievable!
OP! YOU ARE THE LIMIT OF USELESSNESS!
Your wife is right! kiss

*strolls out of thread*

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 02, 2015
UnA contribute money pay pride price?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Bigpotato:
I write this with a full empty tummy. veronica, my wife have denied me my food. It starts from two weeks ago, she went to my friends place to visit his wife. And I have warned her to stopped visiting them since I noticed the man has been toasting her. Yesterday, she go there again and stays till 8pm.she called me to cook food for her and our 3 year old baby. I just made pap for my baby and don't cook for my wife. She came back shouting that I'm a useless man and that she will show me my wickedness by not cooking again.

Thought she was just angried, but throughout today I've not eaten anything except kola nut . What should I do now?

Please permit me to laugh
Hahahahahahaha
Kolanut kwa
So there is no kiosk you can go buy bread and eat
The baby drinks pap, why don't you join

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Please permit me to laugh
Hahahahahahaha
Kolanut kwa
So there is no kiosk you can go buy bread and eat
The baby drinks pap, why don't you join

She seized all my money.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Bigpotato(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacoola contribute naw
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by corisande: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Trolling is allowed

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by tolu4you: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
No issue in this matta. just send her packing. unless she is the one financing your home. I dnt take rubbish.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by sholay2011(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
I'm surprised people are actually responding to the OP whose location on his profile says 'Yabaleft'.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by queenyjewel(f): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

It seem our generation has missed it, we seem to have lost our sense of morality and societal sanity. The word "divorce" have become synonymous with being at par with common trends. That's not an option.
did u say it SEEM? we have missed it dear.....we alrdy diverted from the road, we are heading directly for the bush. cry
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
queenyjewel:

did u say it SEEM? we have missed it dear.....we alrdy diverted from the road, we are heading directly for the bush. cry
Yes queenyjewel. Bush seem a little bit mild for this expression, a river will be more favourable. Thanks to you, at least I have people who have same ideology.
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
bad belle bad belle --- is allowed
Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
sholay2011:
I'm surprised people are actually responding to the OP whose location on his profile says 'Yabaleft'.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice! by Rosarie(f): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
ma mom will say nva punish a man wit food else u lead him to temptation.there are other ways to handle ur hubby wen u re angry.i go with no welcome wen ma huby returns dat one can hurt him ehen and d silent treatment.for ur wife ma advice cook meals and ignore her na she go beg u.cos she expect u to beg her cos of food.else it will repeat continually anytime u pple ve an argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine / My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... / Village Girl Just Enter Lagos For The First Time (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.