Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Produce My Supposed N.5m Tax Receipt, Agbaje Challenges Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce My Supposed N.5m Tax Receipt, Agbaje Challenges Fashola (368 Views)

Ben Bruce Challenges Fashola Not To Use Generator; Nigerians Reacts / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other / Jimi Agbaje Challenges Ambode’s Victory, Drags Him To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Produce My Supposed N.5m Tax Receipt, Agbaje Challenges Fashola by kolonigga(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2015
lagos—The governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has challenged Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, to present the tax receipt Agbaje was supposed to have paid after being publicly accused of evading land use charges on his business premises.

Governor Fashola had last week alleged that the PDP governorship candidate had paid N500,000 of the total sum of N1.6 million reportedly owed from the backlog of three years’ Land Use Charge tax. Agbaje, in a statement by his Director of Publicity, Felix Oboagwina, challenged the Lagos State governor to produce the tax receipt.
According to him, “Good enough, Fashola is a lawyer, so he knows the maxim that: He that alleges must prove. So, I challenge the governor to show Lagosians the receipt issued to either me or JayKay Pharmacy since February, when he told his first lie.”
Faulting the governor for equating an individual with a corporate entity, Agbaje said “It is basic law, civil, contract, criminal, that an individual is different from a corporate body, and one can benefit from or suffer for what the other has done and I shall continue to wonder why a Senior Advocate of Nigeria would insist on roping me in on what a company has purportedly done, even though he knows quite well what the law says.”

Setting the records straight, the governorship candidate said that JayKay Pharmacy continued to maintain that it owed the government no land use charges. Agbaje noted that “There is no truth in this latest piece of misinformation that the governor is spreading around.
He lied again, giving the impression that my company paid money after his initial outburst and his first lie.
JayKay Pharmacy has not paid a kobo since the day Fashola launched his initial allegation. To say that I have now paid N500,000 is a lie. My company sticks to the facts contained in its initial publication, which contained its reaction to Fashola’s initial lies.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/produce-my-supposed-n-5m-tax-receipt-agbaje-challenges-fashola/#sthash.SiPQyKCw.dpuf
Re: Produce My Supposed N.5m Tax Receipt, Agbaje Challenges Fashola by kolonigga(m): 2:17am On Mar 02, 2015
NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Sumbody say "Amen"
Re: Produce My Supposed N.5m Tax Receipt, Agbaje Challenges Fashola by spott(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari is old,
Buhari is sick,
Buhari is stern,
Buhari has friends,
Buhari has no friends
Buhari has no certificate
Buhari, where is your wife
Buhari's wife is in purdah
Buhari's wife has no certificate
Buhari's wife is a make up artist
Buhari's daughter is abroad
Buhari is an extremist
Buhari delegates
Buhari is a dictator
Buhari is at home
Buhari is abroad
Buhari is a soldier
Buhari cannot compromise
Buhari is working with BAT
Buhari has no plan
Buhari's plan is too costly
Buhari is this
Buhari is that
Well, just in case we missed it,
Buhari is human!!!
And thank god, we all can say;
Buhari is not a thief
Buhari is not lazy
Buhari is committed
Buhari is passionate
Buhari is a Nigerian
Buhari is a general
Buhari has been to war
Buhari has true followership
Buhari is a politician's nightmare
Buhari is a movement
Buhari is clean
Buhari is descipline
Buhari is persistent
Buhari is tenacious
Buhari is simple
Love him or hate him,
Buhari has changed Nigeria for good.
AT LEAST THE FEAR OF BUHARI HAS MADE GEJ TO TRY TO STOP BOKO HARAM

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. / JAMB Officials,candidates Clashover N100 Fees / Biafran Embassy Opened In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.