Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. (3499 Views)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Good day everyone,
I am a supplier of good quality 1st grade London bales. If you are into fairly used cloths business or you just want to start the business and you need a reliable supplier then you will be happy doing business with me.
I have in stock; ladies tops mix, chiffon tops, office shirts, childrens mix, mens polo/tshirts mix, ladies gowns, mens trousers/jeans mix and bedsheets/pillow cases mix.

I have been in this business for quite some time now so I always try to create a lasting relationship with all my customers.

For price list and order call 08104032816.

You can see pictures and comments of other NL customers on my thread in the business advert section.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to doing business with you.

Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by harmony940(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2015
I need baby clothes unisex for my unborn baby. do you have 1-6 months.
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
harmony940:
I need baby clothes unisex for my unborn baby. do you have 1-6 months.

I have but I only sell in bales which is 55kg and contains Between 300 to 350 pieces in a bale.
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by harmony940(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2015
OK how much is your bail? Last price please.
And what category of children clothes are you having in stock?
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by EgusiSoup: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Good day everyone,
I am a supplier of good quality 1st grade London bales. If you are into fairly used cloths business or you just want to start the business and you need a reliable supplier then you will be happy doing business with me.
I have in stock; ladies tops mix, chiffon tops, office shirts, childrens mix, mens polo/tshirts mix, ladies gowns, mens trousers/jeans mix and bedsheets/pillow cases mix.

I have been in this business for quite some time now so I always try to create a lasting relationship with all my customers.

You can see pictures and comments of other NL customers on my thread in the business advert section.

When you are made to believe you are receiving very High quality goods which you pay almost double the price for and you get rags what does that amount to?

FRAUD in its wicked form.

Tread carefully Nairalanders

Cc: Seun
Mukina2
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by EgusiSoup: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Good day everyone,

You keep opening threads to scam more people.

Taking their money and supplying rags to them.

Using multiple monikers to deceive people. You use different monikers to comment on your threads hyping yourself about the quality of your rags.

I will post the evidence of this wickedness for all to see if you don't desist fRom this fraud.

This is the last warning Mr. DeBarrister aka Nixonblast aka NixandaSalesRep!
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2015
I have not scammed anyone before and I have said that times without number. Please if you have bought from me before, bring the rag let me see.
If Nigerians like you continue in manner by always trying destroy peoples good intention of internet marketing, then its a shame that we can never move forward in online business.
Must everything be scam? Please tell me if I have scammed you before or let anyone come and say it that I have scammed them before.
Yes I open different threads to market my business with thesame name, I dont see that as a crime because I even refered to my main thread in my post.
Its a painful situation when our mentality is always pointing everything as scam when u or anyone around have no evidence to show I have scammed you.
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by EgusiSoup: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
I have not scammed anyone before and I have said that times without number. Please if you have bought from me before, bring the rag let me see.
If Nigerians like you continue in manner by always trying destroy peoples good intention of internet marketing, then its a shame that we can never move forward in online business.
Must everything be scam? Please tell me if I have scammed you before or let anyone come and say it that I have scammed them before.
Yes I open different threads to market my business with thesame name, I dont see that as a crime because I even refered to my main thread in my post.
Its a painful situation when our mentality is always pointing everything as scam when u or anyone around have no evidence to show I have scammed you.

Do you deny the allegations?
Re: I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
I am not new in the business. Nobody has been scammed by me before either on NL or outside NL. Just because I lady said what she got in her bale wasnt ok doesnt mean everyone else has been getting same complains.
We are recifying her issue and I dont need to carry a mic to shout it out.
I have very happy customers on NL and even outside NL.
If you feel am selling rags then pass by because there are other people that supply as well.

My numbers are still going, my customers are still ordering and business is moving. If I was a scam would I not be hiding in shame by now.

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Salon closing down - All equipment for sale - N120K / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. / Can You Sell Liberty Reserve For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.