Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing (2537 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart But You're Yoruba Boy With No Heart / Hilarious: See How A White Girl Reacted First Time She Saw Fried Plantain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
As i type now am soo confuse an disappointed at myself, my faince of six caught me self servicing and decided to cut it of with me. I try telling her that i dont want to cheat on that was why i was using that method but she would not just listen and swear that she will not have anything to do with me againsad.. I have been worried since morning and everyone at my office asking me what the promble is, please romanclander help a brother out with an advice on how to make her understand things,NO INSULT pleasesad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by kestolove95(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Are u. An igbo boy?...just go. Work on ur spellings and cum. Back

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by vjsmiles: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
angry

BUY OTAPIAPIA GRIND IT MIX WATER AND SALT THEN ADD YOUR VASELINE...
USE IT TO THROW YOUR AKAMU IT SURE HELPS...

RIP IN ADVANCE angry
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Weldone o! grin
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Mpchi(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
servicing urself is negative norm in our society,why masturbate wen u hav a GF,masturbate can b additive,so i advice u get a counsellor or make ur idle time productive by keepin urself busy
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by phlio(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
good for u den
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by kestolove95(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Weldone o! grin
stop monitoring ma movement..eze indigbo..u won kidnap me?
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by makazona(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:

I think you have spelling issues too.

Always remember,when you point one finger at another tribe, ... you know the rest.
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
lol op why didnt u lock ya door grin

bak to d matter.

giv ya bae a break.
talk to her when the image of u self servicing clears a lil. frm her mind.
as if she doesnt knw dat 99.9% of guyz self service undecided
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
makazona:

I think you have spelling issues too.

Always remember,when you point one finger at another tribe, ... you know the rest.
u must b an igbo guy
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by iphanyiuma(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Ok so what do You want us to do now undecided
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Ok so what do You want us to do now undecided
they force you to comment?? Did you see your useless name on the thread? Pig sad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:

bak to d matter.

giv ya bae a break.
i didt know that she was going to visit. Btw, thanks for the advice sad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry

BUY OTAPIAPIA GRIND IT MIX WATER AND SALT THEN ADD YOUR VASELINE...
USE IT TO THROW YOUR AKAMU IT SURE HELPS...

RIP IN ADVANCE angry
ok man, thanks soo very much will do it asapsad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by koolet: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Some guyz can 4ck up
Embarrasing manhood... What if it was ur dad some guys need jesus in HD
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by makazona(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
u must b an igbo guy

yes I am.
satisfied
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by iphanyiuma(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
they force you to comment?? Did you see your useless name on the thread? Pig sad
heheheh NL peeps please be the judge, who is the pig, look @ this swine masturbation carelessly everywhere that he even got caught...you have the guts to open your waste bin to call someone a pig what an irony...shameless fool...you're a disgrace to your generation and a blemish to manhood
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by iphanyiuma(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
heheheh NL peeps please be the judge, who is the pig, look @ this swine masturrbating carelessly everywhere that he even got caught...you have the guts to open your waste bin to call someone a pig what an irony...shameless fool...you're a disgrace to your generation and a blemish to manhood, go get a life and stop. Jerking off everywhere
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
koolet:
Some guyz can 4ck up
Embarrasing manhood... What if it was ur dad some guys need jesus in HD
why you come here they form saint nowsad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by kestolove95(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
makazona:

yes I am.
satisfied
u see una. Life
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
heheheh NL peeps please be the judge, who is the pig, look @ this swine masturbation carelessly everywhere that he even got caught...you have the guts to open your waste bin to call someone a pig what an irony...shameless fool...you're a disgrace to your generation and a blemish to manhood, go get a life and stop. Jerking off everywhere
i knw that was what you were looking for... Buh the bad news is that i dont rent with kidssad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by iphanyiuma(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
i knw that was what you were looking for... Buh the bad news is that i dont rent with kidssad
yess oo run away bigot, because the good news is that I have enough time for fargs like you. Wanking off...
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by valmunich(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Op pele oh...

why self service your johnbull when you already have a fiancee.

I guess she must be one of those Deeper life girls
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Eiyah.
Are you sure she didn't have plans of leaving you before?
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Are you guys actually taking this guy serious?
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by MDelgado(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Werey,Self servicing when you have a GF..lol
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
mumu
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
i didt know that she was going to visit. Btw, thanks for the advice sad
itz norin buddy wink
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by alberto2k(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:

bak to d matter.

giv ya bae a break.

So, the other day I was knocking at your door, you were...... lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by makazona(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
u see una. Life

Have u heard this word "mind your business" before?

pls adhere to that here.
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yess oo run away bigot, because the good news is that I have enough time for fargs like you. Wanking off...
i kwn you do. I just pray you get admission this year
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:
Are you guys actually taking this guy serious?
what againsad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Weitin Happen After I Sex Two Different Babes... / The Leader Of The Notorious Rat That Vandalised Aso Rock Has Been Caught / Toyota Hilux Van 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.