Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Too Bad For Lalaboi :( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Too Bad For Lalaboi :( (1231 Views)

Shaz & Lalaboi : God Pass Una / Lalaboi Just Replaced Eldee As The Moderator .come In And Say Something ! / Area Fada Lalaboi, Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by ajayi1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hello

If you like you you can delete this thread after reading it.

This is too bad for you to delete my post anyhow. I created a thread to promote a Magazine called Hiphop world and not only for Modenine and Ruggedman. I will not hate you because of it. I will only tell you that it's very bad of you.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by tosinaded(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
u dey mind am
power drunk m****f**** angry
after dem go dey blame naija leaders say dem dey mis use power!!!!
ordinary moderator job wey u no get pay u dey f.up everywhere like say na ur papa get am!!!!!

am dissapointed in u, and u know y
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by skingo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
lalaboi is not onpoint thats why he dissappoints the streets.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2009
what's with d hostage ish man?.So make we no talk bout Mode 4 hear.
This one na die.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
This is just uncalled for!

Ajayi you created athread centering on Modenine and Ruggedman. something you could have posted on MANY of the mode9 and ruggedman threads around!

i didnt delete your thread. All i did was lock it and told you to post what you had on any of the MANY moderugged threads around.

Now tell me, whats the gang up for?

And tosin, if you don't know what the main issue is, why don't u find out before you start running your mouth?
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by fastmoney(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2009
if u ask me i tink moderators shouldnt engage in discussion cos der bound to act up if they see wat they dun like,
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by ajayi1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
lalaboi

You lock the thread OR delete thread there is no different because we can not reply on the thread.

What i will tell you is that you need to change seriously becos i can se that ppl complaining seriously.
What you tring to tell us is that we shouldn't talk about mode or Rugged in a new thread. TOO BAD OF YOU.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2009
some of you people take nland way too seriously, have a heartattack  embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
What is the essence of having a music section and the 1st page is filled with mode and rugged threads! is this section modeRugged section?

Am gettn screwed because of you lots creating new threads everyday about mode and rugged when errthing can be discussed on former threads created by you guys.

People are complaining seriously cos they are your kind, TROUBLE MAKERS!

Ajayi. Put yourself in my shoes. I have a got a job to do, and i have to do it well.

Discuss new topics about these artist in an existing thread, You dont need a new thread. Its just common sense sad
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by StephenP(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
Y'all are a trip. Want to talk about whoever? Go to a thread that is already created for that person and quit whining. This is a public forum not a daycare.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by Shaz(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2009
StephenP:

Y'all are a trip. Want to talk about whoever? Go to a thread that is already created for that person and quit whining. This is a public forum not a daycare.

Thanks a lot, P. .
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by Gabry(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2009
na waaa oooo. . . sad
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by nike4luv(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
joblessness! undecided
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by dani1luv: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
this lalaboi sef
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
lalaboi again . this boy just dey disgrace himself . i suppose slap u. grin grin power drunk asshole. u ban tosin u ban flowshow now na ajayi. if only seun knows what lalaboi shaz and sauron are doing to spite innocent posters.
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
bjpumpin:

lalaboi again . this boy just dey disgrace himself . i suppose slap u. grin grin power drunk asshole. u ban tosin u ban flowshow now na ajayi. if only seun knows what lalaboi shaz and sauron are doing to spite innocent posters.

I laff in greek. lol You know nuffn!
Can u read atall? tongue
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2009
read what ?person dey talk?. lala u know say u be my paddy .make i no rubbish u for ground like small pikin o. grin
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2009
Friggn read all the posts on the thread before you start jabbering! angry
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2009
jabbering , dude ur hating on tosin and flowshow, reporting them for abn and leaving out ibkaye and sauron who were also discussing in the same topic. u think say i send u, u ban flowshow and tosin but they will create a million more ids who will torment u till u stop hating and allow ur friends to have free minds. i can see u ask this thread to remind u when there is a post so reply ur rubbish reply
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2009
bjpumpin:

jabbering , dude ur hating on tosin and flowshow, reporting them for abn and leaving out ibkaye and sauron who were also discussing in the same topic. u think say i send u, u ban flowshow and tosin but they will create a million more ids who will torment u till u stop hating and allow ur friends to have free minds. i can see u ask this thread to remind u when there is a post so reply ur rubbish reply

Am still trying to figure out how cool it is to develop rubbish theories grin. . . . .feeding good members with your diluted, unconfirmed, unimagineable and senseless hypothesis tongue

Now your Gender is Female and you are a male, That just shows one thing. . . . . , . . . . You'r a fake ass tongue

So why should people believe you?
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2009
how can u tell what sex i am? .have u seen me b4, idiot .now listen.open that dirt filled ear of urs well

you must be a dumb asshole to actually fink i got time for nymphophobic hermaphrodite pussis like u ,
havent u noticed that tosin and all those u banned create new ids who get more rebellious and spit acid that burns ur face , u must be a son deprived of boob milk when u were young , i only pity the young lad u carry in esnip, i hope u dont spoil that child wit ur stupid immature, childish and verminitic irrittating and playerhating immaturity, stupid idiot.lalaboi ko nanaboi , you are a fool reporting ur own freinds for ban when u havent even sent them warning private messages, bloody betrayal/ u go soon hear am. u will soon regret ur very existence on nairaland! when am true wit u , u would wish ur betaryal ass neva reported ur own friends
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2009
lol.

Said the truth and you started Ranting. . . . . .Go on then. . . .Dont let me stop your flow grin
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2009
lol. u already know i was created to withstand beef like urs grin, do u actually fink u could take me on? grin
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by MrCrackles(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2009
Some people take nairaland way too seriously and some are just power drunk dingbats!
Collective bullshit!
angry
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Some people take nairaland way too seriously and some are just power drunk dingbats!
Collective bullshit!
angry

it has become a way of life . especially for dingbats like nanaboi the mod. grin
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
@sauron
am keepin it btw me and u 4 now . but subliminals, nameplays are part of hiphop.
plus i feel you sauron) is too small to take me on .cuzz ur type i take em 2 at a time like panadol. this is a cypha not sauron vs bj. if u wanna battle me. set d thread anytime , anyday anyhour i will flog u like mailmalc did
plus dont commit a crime by reducing my hiphop content. even the guys their name was called all know that am just joking.ibime ,shaz, crudedude innit ?

@sauron
u said no name calling ~ but d 1st thing u do is call bjpumpin
what kind of rap do u want me to do without name calling?
sauron u think this is fuji or apala? u against me is like eedris battlin biggie
how many times do i have to tell u sauron that being stupid here is for free
yous like a deaf and dumb nairaland student ~u never listen to ur teacher
if shaz said she is born again~u can as well tell her to be a preacher
she noticed she had sinned against too many innocent souls
so she thot the easiest way out was too repent like xrated-shows
i dont pity her at all~cuzz if i was shaz i would do d same
the only problem i have is sauron coming at me with verses this lame
u believe in ur self sauron but u can put ur own words to audio
even flowshow can rap better than u ~ he proved that in his studio
it could have been better if u face chiogo in the game of ludo
or better still sauron ~u might be better off sucking her tiny Love Machine! lmfao
ibime on d other hand cant audio battle flowshow
how can one who bites his own lyrics and not be termed a vampire
its d never ending nairaland cypha~its bj yo~ i rule d nairaland empire
chamotex on d other hand is known as bra~sorry i mean wonder-bra
d kinda one tgirl puts on her tiny kokoyam breasts grin

@crudedude
u tried jare . this is my thread and i dont discriminate . you are free to do whatever u like,
its just virtual entertainment .
i dont take it serious at all .cuzz i know we all joking. so be very free aight ?
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by lalaboi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
***shakes head***

***exits thread never to come back and post***

***Gooday***
Re: Too Bad For Lalaboi :( by bjpumpin(f): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
lalaboi:

***shakes head***

***exits thread never to come back and post***

***Gooday***

lemme see if u wont come back
, lalaboi or nanaboi, your just as stupid as the lil boy u carry 4 esnip. i wonder what u will be teaching that small boy.na ur son be that ?, goooddness gracious. the boy get brain pass u sef/ e resemble monkey bonana lmfao. grin

(1)

How Saif Gaddafi Seduced The West / G A Y Penguins Thrown Out Of Toronto Zoo / After Marriage Wife Discovered Husband To Be Impotent,your Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.