Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. (1368 Views)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by PilotOz(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Women, Women, Women... Fear them oo.. Today i got a call frm my frnd close by asking me to come over to his house... I reluctantly went becos he refused to tell me the reason for wanting me to come. So on getting to his house, a lady was waiting right there.. she went inside a room and gestured me to come inside. Well i went in, and she started begging me to help her stage a fake pregnancy.. she said that she wants to colect money frm her guy she's been seeing, and that she's told him that she's in the hospital and that she was pregnant.. And she wanted me to act up as a student doctor over the phone.. I was so shocked.. i said, ma.... this thing u're asking me to do is not ethical.. she ignored what i was saying and she said they've had unprotected sex but the guy didn't cum, but she wants me to tell the guy over the phone that he got her pregnant and that she has to pay some bills for check up. Hmm, i just thought for a while and i got up and told her that i cant do that!! and i left immediately.. GUYS beware oo, some girls are A-list gold diggers and they'll go out the way to get money frm u.
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by vjsmiles: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING MAN..

BTW HOW MUCH IS SHE WILLING TO PAY angry
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by chiwetaluAGU(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Umu nwanyi ga eji otu mebie uwa mgbe na adighi anya! angry

Uwa na achozi ikpu ngwa ngwa! sad
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by buygala(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
The girl na still learner.. undecided ... Bad guys of these days no dey follow girl argue pregnancy matter.. na to sharply go chemist buy the 50 naira pregnancy test strip give her make she test herself for your front angry

But girls sha... So if Man help you discharge your konji, he must still 'settle' you too? ... and as she dey so, she go follow dey look down on Hotel ashawos and professional Aristos shocked

How is she now different from them?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
She is a hustler.

Get rich or Die trying!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Village boy and girl.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
@OP:

Don't try it

Leave the evil girl to her devices and let her look for someone else to use undecided
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
d gal sef na learner pt kit no reach #100..u even saved her further embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by PilotOz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING MAN..

BTW HOW MUCH IS SHE WILLING TO PAY angry
She didn't even talk abt that.. I wouldn't have helped tho.. the woman sef.
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by PilotOz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
The girl na still learner.. undecided ... Bad guys of these days no dey follow girl argue pregnancy matter.. na to sharply go chemist buy the 50 naira pregnancy test strip give her make she test herself for your front angry

But girls sha... So if Man help you discharge your konji, he must still 'settle' you too? ... and as she dey so, she go follow dey look down on Hotel ashawos and professional Aristos shocked

How is she now different from them?
yea... She's clearly the same... just like regular jobs, but she's a stay at home worker
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by PilotOz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Khabuqi:
She is a hustler.

Get rich or Die trying!
Her hustling is bad.. See many young girls learning a trade or a voc skill in my area.. that's d right way for her to hustle.. but she wan dey find person wey she wan play mugu.
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by PilotOz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Don't try it

Leave the evil girl to her devices and let her look for someone else to use undecided
i left her fast..
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
PilotOz:
i left her fast..

Good for you and your future cheesy
Re: He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
PilotOz:
Her hustling is bad.. See many young girls learning a trade or a voc skill in my area.. that's d right way for her to hustle.. but she wan dey find person wey she wan play mugu.

Oh well. Just like our leaders dey play us like mugu. E no easy!

(1) (Reply)

Mom Posts Her Son Photo Feedin Him Like A Dog,causing Serioz Outrage On Facebook / Revealed: Some Facts We Need To Know About Kids / My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.