Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,572 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons (30867 Views)

Inside The E-4B 'doomsday' 747 Plane That Follows The US President Around / Constitutional Dilemma: Buhari Gets Two Weeks Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria / Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Rexyl(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are not getting message,why did gej wait till now,after killing about 20,000 innocent souls,millions displace from their comfort.pdp should stop deceiving us,play politic with our lives,acting movies with our precious lives.GOD wil never forgive gej.

Why did it take so long for Jonathan, David Mark, Buhari, Tambuwa, El Rufai, prominent emirs of the North to name boko haram as terrorists in order to begin the process of treating those guys as beast... good for nothing, lowest in the rank of Sambisa forest animal?

Don't be misled those beasts have the support of members of both pdp and apc.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rexyl:

Why did it take so long for Jonathan, David Mark, Buhari, Tambuwa, El Rufai, prominent emirs of the North to name boko haram as terrorists in order to begin the process of treating those guys as beast... good for nothing, lowest in the rank of Sambisa forest animal?

Don't be misled those beasts have the support of members of both pdp and apc.

did they name boko haram terrorist before going into action now,d action that would have prevent d killing of more than 20,000 innocent souls.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Rexyl(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did they name boko haram terrorist before going into action now,d action that would have prevent d killing of more than 20,000 innocent souls.

You didn't follow the trend well well.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by nedupel(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This new supply of weapons will surely decimate boko haram send it to sambisa straight.
They have enjoyed victory for too long
They might beg for mercy but show no mercy.Kill them in their numbers as they killed innocent nigerians.No retreat no surrender.
Somebody's bp dey high for london.
APC will say this news is fabricated
Children of hate and anger will disappear from this thread

#NeverAgain shall an illiterate,tryannical,sickly old fossil lead Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
u balm!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by nedupel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
sucess001:
Na today dem day just dey break abi...?

After six years...will this bring back our girls? or will this bring back the souls of the thousands killed?

So una expect us to dey jump up because una dey use military strikes prepare for elections?

Nonsense...

I sha just hope they use it well...
how I wish American n UK sell weapon since u for no dey open ur mouth dey yan opata
See progress u dey complain

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are not getting message,why did gej wait till now,after killing about 20,000 innocent souls,millions displace from their comfort.pdp should stop deceiving us,play politic with our lives,acting movies with our precious lives.GOD wil never forgive gej.
Please, be reasonable and read before quoting... This is no comprehension so I didn't ask you questions to provide answers to satisfy me but I gave you the answers to satisfy your curiosity ... Read with adherence and you'll see where I nailed all quoting him aka *searching4love* where I got the munched picture I attached from the provided link.
Hahahahah!
20,000 innocent souls... Do you know the crisis that would have broken out if President GEJ used his veto power to declare this war against Boko Haram after GMB has prepare his people for civil war or crisis by saying a war again Boko Haram is a war against the Northerners...then, you will know that more souls are saved because we must have started recording 100s of 1000s of lost souls in another civil war caused by him,GMB because you know how THEY follow him as a sheep to the abattoir Maybe you were not online when he made this statement... You're just coming but sincerely, check on it.
Nigeria is all ours!
Viva Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
hamilton62:

Please, be reasonable and read before quoting... This is no comprehension so I didn't ask you questions to provide answers to satisfy me but I gave you the answers to satisfy your curiosity ... Read with adherence and you'll see where I nailed all quoting him aka *searching4love* where I got the munched picture I attached from the provided link.
Hahahahah!
20,000 innocent souls... Do you know the crisis that would have broken out if President GEJ used his veto power to declare this war against Boko Haram after GMB has prepare his people for civil war or crisis by saying a war again Boko Haram is a war against the Northerners...then, you will know that more souls are saved because we must have started recording 100s of 1000s of lost souls in another civil war caused by him,GMB because you know how THEY follow him as a sheep to the abattoir Maybe you were not online when he made this statement... You're just coming but sincerely, check on it.
Nigeria is all ours!
Viva Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
u saTANiod can lie oo,what he meant was that,soldiers should not be killing innocent souls,in d name of fighting boko haram,it happen in d time of ihejirika,just enter any home,start killing innocent souls,and d matter is with human right commission,that is even more reason american back out of d fight,buhari has right to defend any region,tribe or religion,because he is d awaiting president of united nigeria.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by milestonejnr(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHO IS GEJ AND THE PDP FOOLING

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE ARMY BEGINS TO WIN A 6YEARS OLD WAR IN JUST 6 WEEKS undecided

THEY BEGIN TO RECEIVE LOADS OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITIONS JUST TO PROVE TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE [b]IGBO'S
THAT GEJ IS WORKING undecided

sai Buhari[/b]

One of those sentimental statements.
Igbos did this,Igbos did that.... Can't you just make your statement without criticizing them in your generalized statement.

#Full-blooded-Igbo-boy

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANiod can lie oo,what he meant was that,soldiers should not be killing innocent souls,in d name of fighting boko haram,it happen in d time of ihejirika,just enter any home,start killing innocent souls,and d matter is with human right commission,that is even more reason american back out of d fight,buhari has right to defend any region,tribe or religion,because he is d awaiting president of united nigeria.
Hahahahahahah... You are way out of points so want to haul stone... Well could you please construct and structure your English because we can't understand if this is queen's or child's English!
People, If you say the truth, you become Evil... Buhari's PA, he told you all these that this is what he meant...
This is what I am saying and this is why the much see delay in tackling insurgence, already projected civil mindset for regional war all thanks to GMB for it.
Remember, the Israelites never stopped crying and complaining against Moses in return to God, so I am not surprised here.
God bless you!
God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahahahah... You are way out of points so want to haul stone... Well could you please construct and structure your English because we can't understand if this is queen's or child's English!
People, If you say the truth, you become Evil... Buhari's PA, he told you all these that this is what he meant...
This is what I am saying and this is why the much see delay in tackling insurgence, already projected civil mindset for regional war all thanks to GMB for it.
Remember, the Israelites never stopped crying and complaining against Moses in return to God in the wilderness, so I am not surprised here.
God bless you!
God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by abdul123(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

Remember, the Israelites never stopped crying and complaining against Moses in return to God in the wilderness, so I am not surprised here.
God bless you!
God bless Nigeria!!
u can't understand simple english,maybe u understand igbo,let me bring it down to ur level,buhari said they should not kill innocent souls in d name of fighting boko haram.u saTANiod should stop dis lies that buhari said,fight against boko haram is fight against north,is only a fool like u,wil believe such trash.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u can't understand simple english,maybe u understand igbo,let me bring it down to ur level,buhari said they should not kill innocent souls in d name of fighting boko haram.u saTANiod should stop dis lies that buhari said,fight against boko haram is fight against north,is only a fool like u,wil believe such trash.
Please, Nairalanders is this above English?
I want to know if WASCE will score this person positively writing this as ENGLISH in its English language because I know Use of English is still far from him/her...
I don't even know the meaning of the acronym TAN talk more of being a fan but I am a concerned Nigerian... Please, could you tell us what the GMB said about it with the direct words without rephrasing or isn't the below picture and its statements mantle without a defect or alteration ?
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by sucess001(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2015
nedupel:
how I wish American n UK sell weapon since u for no dey open ur mouth dey yan opata
See progress u dey complain

Park well jo...na american weapon boko bois dey use fight?

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

Please, Nairalanders is this above English?
I want to know if WASCE will score this person positively writing this as ENGLISH in its English language because I know Use of English is still far from him/her...
I don't even know the meaning of the acronym TAN talk more of being a fan but I am a concerned Nigerian... Please, could you tell us what the GMB said about it with the direct words without rephrasing or isn't the below picture and its statements mantle without a defect or alteration ?
u don't even know what to write again,i have clarify u of what buhari said,i urge u to stop lying,i am not here to debate english with u,but to stop u saTANiod lies.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

God bless you!
God bless Nigeria!!
ur english is stinking,paranoid,u don't even know anything.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by socialwritter: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur english is stinking,paranoid,u don't even know anything.
My good friend... Let's not call names and far be it from to... Well, in all, I like you name but sincerely, we just need to be on the trend of the thread...
Jesus Loves You too!
God bless you!!
Viva Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Seun:
Whoever advised Jonathan to wait until the last 6 weeks to elections before dealing with Boko Haram should be sacked & flogged mercilessly.

rather, Jonathan should be flogged for following such callous advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police / Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.