Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 (30854 Views)

Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For RMRG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Igwelawson(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
The founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has given 54 prophecies about Nigeria for 2014.
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it’s an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied… The presidency and it’s mem will use the police against many people.
2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced.
3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.
4.Presidential ticket will split APC.
5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.
6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president’s behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan’s gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash. Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by hallmar08(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
in as much as I am not a gullible xtian, many of these things have come to pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by SirHouloo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
And some of these are happening already...
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by abitex577(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
God's choice servant Apostle Johnson Suleman storms Lagos in a crusade tagged "The Unforgettable". Venue is the National Indoor Sport Hall. (Gymnasium hall). Time is 9am & 4pm.
God bless you as you come!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Davvymavvy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Igwelawson:
The founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has given 54 prophecies about Nigeria for 2014.
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it’s an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied… The presidency and it’s mem will use the police against many people.
6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president’s behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
51. I see fuel scarcity.

Sorry for quoting the whole article, just for a purpose if i must say
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Davvymavvy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Igwelawson:
51. I see fuel scarcity.

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by manny4life(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
What kind of doomsday prophecy is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by otokx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
This one was for 2014; op stop being mischievous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by sendmeonly(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Am sorry to say this not minding whose ox is gored but if at this point people like this could say little or nothing about the Holy Father Leader O.O.Obu he is either an agent of evil,blasphemous or just completely ignorant quote me anytime anywhere...he does not know what to say let him ask for fogiveness am sure Our Father is merciful...

Peace!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by AustineE1: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
sendmeonly:
Am sorry to say this not minding whose ox is gored but if at this point people like this could say little or nothing about the Holy Father Leader O.O.Obu he is either an agent of evil,blasphemous or just completely ignorant quote me anytime anywhere...he does not know what to say let him ask for fogiveness am sure Our Father is merciful...

Peace!!!!
..are you a member of brotherhood of cross and Star,why do you people place ur leader O.O.Obuh in the same level with Jesus Christ?can you explain better for me to understand?
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Katier00(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
The oracle has spoken
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by alotofgrace(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
this same man prophesied dat fashola n tulumbu would fight bitali....nothing has happened o
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Tundenoni(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
alotofgrace:
this same man prophesied dat fashola n tulumbu would fight bitali....nothing has happened o
wait na
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by gen2briz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Igwelawson:
51. I see fuel scarcity.

I just have to quote this.
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by sendmeonly(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
My brother it'll be difficult for me convince you into believing who the Holy Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is, rest assured when you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit you would understand better...a quick excerpt from the bible Matthew 5:8 "blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God" if truly you wsnt to see the most righteous and the Holiest of the holies purify your heart, sanctify your mind and confess all your sins before asking your God-Jehovah who Leader Olumba Olumba Obu then would you understand...In this regard experience is the best answer as whatever i tell you will follow an unnrcessary argument ofcourse have grown past that stage....for referral google who is Olumba Olumba Obu...brother be open minded and be free believe me you'd get the truth...peace!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by sendmeonly(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pardon any grammatical error didnt proof read
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Martiyu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Igwelawson:
51. I see fuel scarcity.

Sorry for quoting the whole article, just for a purpose if I must say
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by lonelydora: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op, change ur topic it was for 2014 and not 2015.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by barackodam: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2014
lonelydora:
Op, change ur topic it was for 2014 and not 2015.

Exactly, misleading topic
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by olisa4(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
O.O.O?..,no,thanks.
sendmeonly:
My brother it'll be difficult for me convince you into believing who the Holy Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is, rest assured when you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit you would understand better...a quick excerpt from the bible Matthew 5:8 "blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God" if truly you wsnt to see the most righteous and the Holiest of the holies purify your heart, sanctify your mind and confess all your sins before asking your God-Jehovah who Leader Olumba Olumba Obu then would you understand...In this regard experience is the best answer as whatever i tell you will follow an unnrcessary argument ofcourse have grown past that stage....for referral google who is Olumba Olumba Obu...brother be open minded and be free believe me you'd get the truth...peace!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by kayjasper(f): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Igwelawson:
51. I see fuel scarcity.

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Igwelawson:

3.PDP is bad but APC is worse. Not known yet
4.Presidential ticket will split APC. FALSE
5. Jonathan will manipulate second term. LEFT TO BE SEEN
6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands. LEFT TO BE SEEN
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term. LEFT TO BE SEEN
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year. FALSE
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC. LEFT TO BE SEEN
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die. LEFT TO BE SEEN
13. I see bombing in Kenya. LEFT TO BE SEEN
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment. LEFT TO BE SEEN
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory. ??
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty. FALSE
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents. ??
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance. LEFT TO BE SEEN
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president. LEFT TO BE SEEN

20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan . LEFT TO BE SEEN
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident. LEFT TO BE SEEN
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.LEFT TO BE SEEN
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray. LEFT TO BE SEEN
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president’s behalf because he will be told to step down but will not. LEFT TO BE SEEN
27. I like jonathan’s gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people. ??
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem. FALSE
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems. FALSE
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader. LEFT TO BE SEEN
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year. ??
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems. LEFT TO BE SEEN

35. Kidnap to be more common in the west. ?
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch. LEFT TO BE SEEN

38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home. LEFT TO BE SEEN

40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends. LEFT TO BE SEEN

43. We should pray against Nigeria break up. ?
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace. LEFT TO BE SEEN
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past. LEFT TO BE SEEN
46. I saw a colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail. FALSE
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper. ??
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations. PARTIALLY TRUE. STILL WAITING FOR THE FIRE
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor. WHEN

51. I see fuel scarcity. NORMAL THING
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers. FALSE

More false than true prophecies. For the others, the year is drawing to an end and no signs of it coming true.
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by tomakint: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prophecy number 20 is my best 'APC will claim victory but the Court will give Jonathan the victory!' It is very certain that APC are going to be defeated but would only lay 'claim' to victory when the chips are down! Hmmmnnnn......phockphockman, idumuose, truckpusher, babyosisi, Sincere9gerian, jmaine, pointB, biafranqueen, datolee, etc what saith thou

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Patangela: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
I jst belive
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2015
@blank
in as much as I don't subscribe to prophecies and hallucinations, a number of his prophecies came to fruition in one way or the other this past year.

And while some of the prophecies are vague, I believe like dreams we have at night, visions when seen may not be remembered clearly.

Meanwhile I agree to your analysis although here are my modifications grin grin :

4. Left to be decided until the elections take place because we all know these politicians change their minds in a split second.
9. A new N100 note was printed although not a higher denomination
11. YES. there were accusations of embezzlement with a number of delegates dying during its course. Although I cannot explicitly state its the worst
12. *rolls eyes* Didn't see that happening
13. YES There were a number of bombings in kenya http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nairobi_bus_bombings although this is a bogus prophecy, as Kenya has been a victim of several bombings in the past years. Remember the Shopping Mall Bombing in September 2013
14. YES Several attempts were made the latest being 160+ signatories from the house of representatives in November calling for his impeachment
16. Several rumors but nothing concrete as they resolved their differences all the time.
25. Oba of Benin's lost his first wife earlier in the year
28. Baba is facing a number of lawsuits because of his book (He should have actually kept quiet like the MOG advised)
32. Okonjo Iweala is indeed facing her toughest time since she started working for the Federal Government, with our current economic slump and her concocted economic policies.
36. Third mainland bridge was renovated (although common practice since the Fashola regime)
44. YES Davido suffered disgrace as NYPD shut down his concert;http://lindaikeji..com/2014/03/nypd-shut-down-davidos-ny-concert.html
Wizkid even taunted http://popoffcentral.com/pop-news-wizkid-takes-shots-at-davido-over-his-flopped-new-york-show) him as a result leading to a feud between the two artistes that was later settled by "Some Powerful Men". Should we count Wizkid's angry walk out at the Headies a disgrace As for TuFace i can't say
47. YES We were exchanging at N160+ at Beginning of last year, now exchange is at N180+ also oil price have falling by more than 40%
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG became the new striking partners replacing the previous top striker ASUU, I guess they needed alotta prayers grin grin

I believe prophecies are given as Warnings though so that prayers be made to curtail the impending danger
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
TheWhiteKnight:
@blank
in as much as I don't subscribe to prophecies and hallucinations, a number of his prophecies came to fruition in one way or the other this past year.

And while some of the prophecies are vague, I believe like dreams we have at night, visions when seen may not be remembered clearly.

Meanwhile I agree to your analysis although here are my modifications grin grin :

I believe prophecies are given as Warnings though so that prayers be made to curtail the impending danger

Thank you for bringing me back to this post. Let me put up new updates.
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Igwelawson:

3.PDP is bad but APC is worse. Not known yet
4.Presidential ticket will split APC. FALSE
5. Jonathan will manipulate second term. LEFT TO BE SEEN
6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands. LEFT TO BE SEEN
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term. LEFT TO BE SEEN
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year. FALSE
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC. FALSE. Year has ended and nothing yet
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement. BIG BIG FALSE
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die. FALSE

14. Jonathan will survive impeachment. FALSE
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory. ??
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty. FALSE
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents. ??
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance. LEFT TO BE SEEN
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president. LEFT TO BE SEEN
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan . LEFT TO BE SEEN
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident. FALSE
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.FALSE
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray. FALSE
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president’s behalf because he will be told to step down but will not. FALSE
27. I like jonathan’s gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people. ??
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem. FALSE
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems. FALSE
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader. FALSE
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year. ??
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems. ?? Until anyone with cogent facts come up, i will say FALSE
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west. ?
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch. FALSE or i don't understand what he was trying to imply
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home. LEFT TO BE SEEN
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends. FALSE
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up. ?
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace. FALSE JOR
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past. FALSE
46. I saw a colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail. FALSE
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper. ??
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations. PARTIALLY TRUE. STILL WAITING FOR THE FIRE
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor. DEFINE SERIOUS PROBLEMS, FALSE BTW
51. I see fuel scarcity. NORMAL THING
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers. FALSE

True prophecies coming up and then we weigh them.
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it’s an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied… The presidency and it’s mem will use the police against many people. TRUE
2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. TRUE

13. I see bombing in Kenya. TRUE

18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa. TRUE, Normal

22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world. TRUE

28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem. TRUE

31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year. TRUE, Let me leave this as true but

33. Stella Oduah will have problems. TRUE
34. Another plane crash. Eminent personalities involved. TRUE

37. All service Chiefs will be fired. TRUE

39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them. TRUE, Don't know about 4 sha

41. Governors and senators will leave PDP. TRUE
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly. TRUE or FALSE? As it stands, the major candidate is just Buhari. Can Atiku be included?

50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa. TRUE

53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die. TRUE
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help TRUE
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Judge for yourselves how many prophecies came true. Also, why tag it 2014 prophecies and then still include 2015? Shouldn't that be a failure to see clearly ab initio?
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by blank(f): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
See my answers to your modifications.

TheWhiteKnight:
@blank

4. Left to be decided until the elections take place because we all know these politicians change their minds in a split second. Nopes. This is 2014 prophecy. If he meant before elections, he would have mentioned that.
9. A new N100 note was printed although not a higher denomination. Thus No. It was not a true prophecy. He specifically said higher denomination.
11. YES. there were accusations of embezzlement with a number of delegates dying during its course. Although I cannot explicitly state its the worst. Read his prophecy again. He said it will end up with fights and cries of embezzlement. It did not and it was not the worst.
12. *rolls eyes* Didn't see that happening. Exactly.
13. YES There were a number of bombings in kenya http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nairobi_bus_bombings although this is a bogus prophecy, as Kenya has been a victim of several bombings in the past years. Remember the Shopping Mall Bombing in September 2013. Okay i will concede to this.
14. YES Several attempts were made the latest being 160+ signatories from the house of representatives in November calling for his impeachment. His prophecy said he will survive impeachment. No impeachment motion was tabled before the national assembly thus no need to survive.
16. Several rumors but nothing concrete as they resolved their differences all the time. He said fight dirty. I waited for the dirt but just clean jabs thrown that were just rumours.
25. Oba of Benin's lost his first wife earlier in the year. Come on, You know what he implied with that sentence.
28. Baba is facing a number of lawsuits because of his book (He should have actually kept quiet like the MOG advised). Okay. Conceded
32. Okonjo Iweala is indeed facing her toughest time since she started working for the Federal Government, with our current economic slump and her concocted economic policies. He said she will have problems. The next one was Stella and we know the problems she had. Economic slump is all of Nigeria having problems.
36. Third mainland bridge was renovated (although common practice since the Fashola regime). Actually, its FGN that renovates third mainland. No repairs were done in 2014. It was done in 2013.
44. YES Davido suffered disgrace as NYPD shut down his concert;http://lindaikeji..com/2014/03/nypd-shut-down-davidos-ny-concert.html
Wizkid even taunted http://popoffcentral.com/pop-news-wizkid-takes-shots-at-davido-over-his-flopped-new-york-show) him as a result leading to a feud between the two artistes that was later settled by "Some Powerful Men". Should we count Wizkid's angry walk out at the Headies a disgrace As for TuFace i can't say. Really, was that the disgrace? Then what of the others?
47. YES We were exchanging at N160+ at Beginning of last year, now exchange is at N180+ also oil price have falling by more than 40%. Have true Christians prospered? Are they not also exchanging Naira for N180+ ?
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG became the new striking partners replacing the previous top striker ASUU, I guess they needed alotta prayers grin grinr This one na false jor. Except he can show that the prayers worked
Re: Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
blank:
See my answers to your modifications.

*ROTFL*

Hilarious modifications I must say
I must agree they were objective although very stringent

But since prophecies are fore-warnings of dangers ahead, the wise always do to take actions that would advert the ominuos. Take for example the APC presidential ticket which everyone expected wld divide them, immediate actions were taken to resolve it swiftly in house unlike the PDP in several states where the warring factions have divided them regardless of whether there was a prophecy or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.