Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. (2763 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emperor4God(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
THE BIBLE DIFFERENTIATES BETWEEN ISRAEL & CANAAN

GOD SAID THAT ISRAEL IS NOT TO MIX WITH CANAAN, SO THEY ARE DIFFERENT

Ezra 9:1
Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying,
The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands,
doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites,
the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

THIS IS BECAUSE ISRAEL IS BLESSED AND CANAAN CURSED

Genesis 12
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and
from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee,
and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

CANAAN IS CURSED

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan;

GOD SAID THAT ISRAEL IS TO KILL THE CANAANITES.
The Canaanites are the people of the Land of Canaan.

God Destroyed the Canaanities, that's those who belong to Canaan.
Call yourself Canaanland you are marked for spiritual death.

Deuteronomy 20:17
But thou shalt utterly destroy them;
namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites,

SO WHY CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAANLAND?

GOD EMPOWERED ISRAEL TO DESTROY THE CANAANITES, ie THE PEOPLE OF CANAAN LAND

So the Church is to destroy Canaan and not that their name.

Judges 4:24
And the hand of the children of Israel prospered,
and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan,
until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

Numbers 21:3
And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites;
and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND OF CANAAN WERE IDOL WORSHIPERS

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,
whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan

THE CANAAN LAND INDIGENES FOUGHT ISRAEL, ISRAEL REPRESENTS THE CHURCH.
SO WHY TAKE THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE FIGHTING ISRAEL?
THE CHURCH IS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL

Numbers 21:1
And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies;
then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners.

GOD HELPED ISRAEL OVERPOWER CANAAN AND CHANGED IT'S NAME TO ISRAEL.
THEY DID NOT TAKE THE NAME CANAAN BUT USED ISRAEL

Judges 4:23
So God subdued on that day Jabin the king of Canaan before the children of Israel

FREEMASON'S CALL THEIR TEMPLE'S CANAAN.
SO WHY CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAANLAND AND NOT ISRAEL LAND?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

See their website for yourself.

http://www.grandorientdecanaan.com/pages.php?id=112

SO WE PUT EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT CANAANLAND IS A MASONIC CHURCH.
BUILT TO WORSHIP THE FREEMASON GOD SATAN

GOD DOES NOT CALL ISRAEL CANAAN BUT ISRAEL.

THE CHURCH IS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL NOT CANAAN

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by richol(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
CANNAN LAND.........THEIR LAND WAS BLESSED AND FERTILE FOR THE ISREALITES A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.......GODS PEOPLE LIVING IN CANNANLAND

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emperor4God(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
CANNAN LAND.........THEIR LAND WAS BLESSED AND FERTILE FOR THE ISREALITES A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.......GODS PEOPLE LIVING IN CANNANLAND

THEY ARE CALLED ISRAEL AND NOT CANAAN.

God said He will give the treasures of the wicked to the Righteous.
So God gave their wealth to Israel and NOT their name.

THE WEALTH OF CANAAN WAS TRANSFERED TO ISRAEL.
SO YOU CALLING YOURSELF CANAANLAND MEANS YOUR WEALTH WILL BE TRANSFERED.

Proverbs 13:22
and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just

God called Paul a Chosen vessel. His name was Saul, will you use the name Saul or Paul?

Acts 9
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight,
and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man,
how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me,
to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

LIKEWISE YOU SHOULD USE THE NAME ISRAEL AND NOT CANAAN IF YOU ARE OF GOD
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by richol(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:

THEY ARE CALLED ISRAEL AND NOT CANAAN.

God said He will give the treasures of the wicked to the Righteous.
So God gave their wealth to Israel and NOT their name.

THE WEALTH OF CANAAN WAS TRANSFERED TO ISRAEL.
SO YOU CALLING YOURSELF CANAANLAND MEANS YOUR WEALTH WILL BE TRANSFERED.

Proverbs 13:22
and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just

God called Paul a Chosen vessel. His name was Saul, will you use the name Saul or Paul?

Acts 9
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight,
and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man,
how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me,
to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

LIKEWISE YOU SHOULD USE THE NAME ISRAEL AND NOT CANAAN IF YOU ARE OF GOD
THEY SAID CANNAN LAND NOT CANNANITES....THE LAND NOT THE PEOPLE.....SIMILAR TO GOSHEN
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by asala1: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:

Why will God who created everyone on earth, bless some tribes and curse some for no reason? I am still looking for the answer.
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emperor4God(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
asala1:

Why will God who created everyone on earth, bless some tribes and curse some for no reason? I am still looking for the answer.

THEY INTO IDOLATRY

richol:
THEY SAID CANNAN LAND NOT CANNANITES....THE LAND NOT THE PEOPLE.....SIMILAR TO GOSHEN

IF THEY ARE NOT CANAANITIES THEN WHY CALL YOURSELF CANAANLAND?
THE BIBLE IS FULL OF CANAAN BEING CURSED.

WHY NOT CALL YOUR CHURCH ISRAEL UNLESS YOU ARE A FREEMASON.

WE SHOW THAT OYEDEPO & WINNERS CHAPEL IS A MASONIC GROUP

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
The true curse of Canaan has nothing to do with dark skin. It is a curse of the Caucasian and explains their pale skin. Ham's son Canaan and all his seed are cursed with leprosy. All the references are there in your Torah and can be detailed.

References:

1. 2Ki 5:27 "The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper [as white] as snow."

2. Luk 4:27 "And many lepers were in Israel [aka Canaan] in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian."

3. Num 12:10 "And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam [became] leprous, [white] as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, [she was] leprous."

The curse of Ham isn't about dark skin, but rather the disease of leprosy, of which a side effect causes whitened skin. Reverend S.C. Blackledge, who stated in his book "An Open Book On Hidden Mystery" p.55 that Canaan is the cursed albino seed that spawned the Caucasian race. Albinism and vitiligo was historically known as "white leprosy" of which this particular form of leprosy is now referred to as Alphos.

The Curse of Ham is not about dark skin, but rather disease. Where does it state in the Tanakh the nature of a curse against Canaan other than the land of Canaan being riddled with leprosy in the book of Leviticus? The land of Canaan (aka Israel) of course being where Ham's son settled. Definition two of Strong's Concordance defines the word Canaan (כנען) as follows " the land west of the Jordan peopled by the descendants of Canaan and subsequently conquered by the Israelites under Joshua", and Leviticus 14:34 confirmed that the land was riddled with leprosy. As defined, the land was not conquered by the Israelites until the book of Joshua. So, clearly the Leviticus biblical verse (14:34) is the only consenting reference and defines a plague which could be considered the "curse of Canaan" as prophesied.

The Hebraic word for "house" is "bayith" [בית] ( Strong's H1004) defined in definition 5b as: "family of descendants, descendants as organized body". This definition can be applied in Leviticus verse 14:34 and can describe lineage (in a house of the land...) and NOT a physical home. Ham is defined in definition 2 of Strong's Concordance as "a collective name for Egyptians". The book of Genesis is clear that NORTH Africans, not all Africans descended from Ham as per the Gesenius Lexicon commentary: "חם a name of Egypt; properly it's domestic name amongst the Egyptians themselves..."

We can also conclude from this passage that Leviticus 14:34 could also very well be defining in allegory lineage. Finally, all of Ham's sons (Gen 10:6 Cush, Mizraim, Phut, and Canaan) are described as being black except Canaan. Cush = Ethiopian, Phut = Libyan, Mitsrayim = Egyptian. Obviously, because he wasn't. Canaan is defined as simply "the son of Ham" and "lowland" as in another name for modern day Israel. I can find no black nor African references associated with the name of Canaan who has historically been associated with Phoenicians.
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by asala1: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:

THEY INTO IDOLATRY

Did God show Himself to them? How will they know who to worship? Africans don't know the Hebrew God until missionaries came from the west. So my brother what was their offence?
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by richol(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:

THEY INTO IDOLATRY

how does that i seriously should have asked u this before; how does that affect your personal relationship with GOD
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emperor4God(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
how does that i seriously should have asked u this before; how does that affect your personal relationship with GOD

BEFORE GOD COULD BLESS JACOB HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME.

Genesis 32
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel:
for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

LIKEWISE GOD CANNOT BLESS CANAANLAND PEOPLE

IF NAME DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING THEN CALL YOURSELF LUCIFER
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by richol(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:

BEFORE GOD COULD BLESS JACOB HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME.

Genesis 32
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel:
for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

LIKEWISE GOD CANNOT BLESS CANAANLAND PEOPLE

IF NAME DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING THEN CALL YOURSELF LUCIFER

is cannan your name?..........lucifer has a good meaning but still i cant bear it
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emperor4God(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
is cannan your name?..........lucifer has a good meaning but still i cant bear it

excellent so why call your church canaanland?

now you are seeing what we are saying.

if you are not a freemason, you'll see we documentted that Oyedepo is a freemason below.
That why he uses the name canaanland

Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by richol(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:

excellent so why call your church canaanland?

now you are seeing what we are saying.

if you are not a freemason, you'll see we documentted that Oyedepo is a freemason below.
That why he uses the name canaanland

back to my question...how does it affect ur personal relationship with God
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Anas09: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
So all this write up is to prove Oyedepo is anti-christ? And you have a duty to tell the world that? Who r u working for? God or Satan? because the last time I checked it was satan that is the accuser of the brethren. You are so full of hate that u can not see or understand. The Cannan that was cursed is a person just like u, cursed for doing exactly what u r doing now. The land he and his decendants dwelled was not cursed, u idiot. If u no ur. Scriptures, which land did Jehovah promised to give to Abraham's decendants? The land that flows with milk and honey is called what? Give ur life to Christ let christ deliever u from this satan that's got u hand and foot.
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Anas09: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2015
First, the Promised Land belonged to God before the Canaanites established temporary residency there.  It had always been his plan to give this land to the descendants of Abraham: "In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here" (Gen 15:16a).  The Lord did not take from the Canaanites that which was "theirs"—he reclaimed that which was his according to his foreordained purposes.

Second, the Canaanites lived in wicked rebellion against the will and purposes of God.  The Lord had predicted that Abraham's descendants would claim the land when "the sin of the Amorites" reached its "full measure" (Gen 15:16b).  This "full measure" of sin was attained by the Canaanites in the generation leading to the Jewish conquest.

Moses warned his people about these sins they would encounter upon entering the Promised Land: "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead" (Deut 18:10-11).  He stated that anyone who practices such sins is "detestable to the Lord," and explained that "because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you" (v. 12).  Those who were conquered by Joshua and his armies were not innocent victims, but wicked sinners who received the judgment their transgressions had warranted.

Third, the blood retribution practiced by ancient tribal culture required the Jewish armies to destroy not only the soldiers of their enemies, but their families as well.  So long as one member of a family remained, that person was bound by cultural law to attempt retribution against the enemies of his people.  Such unrest and hostility would have persisted throughout the nation's history, with no possibility of peace in the land.  What appears to be genocide was actually the way wars were typically prosecuted.

Fourth, in these formative early years of Israel's history it was imperative that the people be kept from the influence of sinners without or within their nation.  The holy God who gave them their land would uproot them from it if they rebelled against him (Deut 28:63-68).  This warning came to pass centuries later at the hands of Assyria and then Babylon, and ultimately in the national destruction wrought by Rome in the first century of the Christian era.

And so God had to bring severe judgment against Achan, lest he and his family spread the cancer of their disobedience within the nation.  He ordered his people to destroy all they found within Canaanite civilization, lest it continue to tempt them to disobedience and eventual destruction.  We find similar severity during the formative years of the Christian movement in God's judgment against Ananias and Sapphira (Ac 5:1-11).
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Anas09: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
You are not an emperorforgod, you are an apsostleofsatan. You getup and talk nonsense. You have the effontry to ask God why he will curse Cannan. Now that u r scorning His servant, the curse u r attracting will not only be on u, but like Ham the father of Cannan, the curse shall extend to ur children, then ur offsprings (children of a viper) will continue ur work. Wen God cursed Ham, was Israel in existence then? Why not check ur facts then come up with a reasonable argument? You cameup with the Star of David, fooling urself that its the symbol of illuminatti. What u don't know is that every christian is enjoined to uphold israel in all things. You did not call David Oyedepo into Ministry, u are in no position to open ur mouth and vomit the filt u have been vomiting.for the Bible says "who can lay a charge on God's servant ?, for it is the Lord who justifieth. Rom 8:33. You are commanded to turn men to christ, not turn men away from Christ. Following you for some time now, I have realized that you a tare amongst the wheats, looking like the wheat, but ur mission is to choke life out of the wheat. Anyways, go on, you are fulfilling scriptures.
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Anas09: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
This guy. U r indeed a child. Fine, we are a Masonic Order. Now go get a life. Try starting ur own order let's see how many people u'll attract and how long you can stand. You ask urself why God will judge and curse Ham? Well, he saw his father's unclothedness, he didn't only laf but called others to come and laf at their father. Remember, Noah the servant of God was sleeping "in his Tent." Whatever he did was "in his Tent", yet dis chalatant went into his father's Tent, saw his father's unclothedness and went outside and called others to come into the Tent to laf and also mock his father. That's exactly what u r doing, but how will u know that. Satan has u, and he will sift u if u don't repent quickly. Jesus says "Behold I come quickly and my reward is with me" if Oyedepo is satanic, he will be rewarded. You will as well be rewarded.
Re: God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. by Emp3ror4God: 9:31am On May 06, 2016
You Motherfucker Otoo Fara a.k.a Emperor4god , we are always ahead of you Dam , beware. Don't play with the word of god you senseless hypocrite! You Think you are greater than everybody heh? You Great False Prophet
Regards....

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostalism: A Weak Form Of Christianity / Please Who Is A Member Of Scoan T.b Joshua's Church: Need Your Help. / Prosperity of a Race: Is it in the gene or belief? (Pls be scholarly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.