Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. (839 Views)

Mode Of Payment For Foreign Host / Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by folasflo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
our company requires
urgently an individual who can help design a website where individuals
can make purchases and pay thereafter e.g DEALDEY, JUMIA. Although not
as much complex as that.

thanks

Afolabi folasflo@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by erocorp01: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
We can do it..I called u dint pick
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by dwebdesign(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Will send you ecommerce sites done so far with payment integration suited for the nigerian market and the international.
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by guru01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
am in abuja, contact me and lets talk 08024496403
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by decoslim(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can help you handle the project.

Here are my recent works.

Tracmart.com
Ajebomarket.com

Send me an email to Dswebstudios@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by donsheddy1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
You could hit me up for your bespoke website and payment integration.

2720AA04 (BBPin)

Email: donsheddy@live.co.uk
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by Sanuzi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
CONTACT US 07038641600

WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM

Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by victoriajoshua: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2015
folasflo:
our company requires
as much complex as that.

thanks

Download my VIDEO tutorial and learn how to build one yourself. You will save that big money and You can even start creating for others and make big money, I do make 40k weekly setting up simple online stores, and I can help you too to get the same result It is not difficult.
I am not hyping you to believe me.

If You are interested just drop your email and I will send you a message as soon as possible.
If you are wise, make wise choice or die broke.

Victoria Joshua
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by CMSguru: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2015
story for the gods angry
victoriajoshua:

Download my VIDEO tutorial and learn how to build one yourself. You will save that big money and You can even start creating for others and make big money, I do make 40k weekly setting up simple online stores, and I can help you too to get the same result It is not difficult.
I am not hyping you to believe me.

see insult...chai shocked
victoriajoshua:

If you are wise, make wise choice or die broke.
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by resultcase(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
folasflo:
our company requires
as much complex as that.

thanks

Contact Email: ytmsystems@gmail.com

Live Store with Gtpay Integration

www.fsopublications.com/store

Demo Ecommerce:
http://ecommerce.ytmsystems.com
(Contact me for demo admin login)
My other Portfolio:
www.ytmsystems.com/portfolio.htm
www.fb.com/ytmsystems
Re: Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. by mrvictor: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
For your e-Commerce websites, Contact:

Vivid Blue multimedia
www.vividblueng.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons You Need To Visit This Website / How Do I Integrate ".com.ng" Domain Name Into Blogger From Webafrica? / Search Engine Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.