Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Where Is GMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is GMB? (1090 Views)

APC Biko, Where Is GMB? This Is 9days Since He Was Publicly Seen / “is Gmb Truly Like Mandela, Reagan, Eisenhower And De Gaulle As Tinubu Claims?” / Jimi Agbaje 58, Is Too Old To Govern Lagos State --Fashola. How Old Is GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is GMB? by chibecanglobal(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please i want to find out the whereabout of the presidenrial flag bearer of APC as his return from UK has not been reported by any media since his last known function was reported@ Chatham House on Thursday ,26th of February 2015.
The elections are fast approaching and his supporters and prospective voters are genuinely concerned that he is no longer around to keep the campaign train alive.
Re: Where Is GMB? by ElFenomeno1: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Please i wabt to find out the whereabout of the presidenrial flag bearer of APC as his return from UK has not been reported by any media since his last known function was reported@ Chatham House on Thursday ,26th of February 2015.
The elections are fast approaching and his supporters and prospective voters are genuinely concerned that he is no longer around to keep the campaign train alive.

If you are not one of his supporters, then GET LOST!

The real supporters are pleased with the way things are going and are ready to sweep that inept, incompetent and clueless dimwit out of Aso Rock later this month, with their votes, nothing but their votes!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is GMB? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
D last time I heard anytin abt him, dey said he's in florida for treatment! Wish him happy recovery.tinubu using buhariz star since d merger of ACN and cpc

1 Like

Re: Where Is GMB? by kay1one2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The real supporters are pleased with the way things are going and are ready to sweep that inept, incompetent and clueless dimwit out of Aso Rock later this month, with their votes, nothing but their votes!

Eyah! Sound of pity!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is GMB? by DaBullIT(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D last time I heard anytin abt him, dey said he's in florida for treatment! Wish him happy recovery.tinubu using buhariz star since d merger of ACN and cpc

Eeeyah, Who do you like so grin sad
Re: Where Is GMB? by kestolove95(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
In London chilling....wil b back to continue givn pdp sleepless nyt

1 Like

Re: Where Is GMB? by ElFenomeno1: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
In London chilling....wil b back to continue givn pdp sleepless nyt

Yessssir!
Re: Where Is GMB? by ibedun: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am APC to the CORE ...........but today I begin to wonder about this question.

Where the hell is our presidential candidate?

The presidency is in the bag........SS/SE are jokers and will not return that Dumbo back to Aso Rock..... but we need to see the man Buhari alive and well.
Re: Where Is GMB? by chibecanglobal(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I am worried because we have to make the choice of who leads this nation in a few days if not weeks tume and his wherebout is being shrouded in secrecy . We the electorates deserve to know about the current situations of those that are canvassing for our votes to lead us sir
Re: Where Is GMB? by ElFenomeno1: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
chibecanglobal:
I am worried because we have to make the choice of who leads this nation in a few days if not weeks tume and his wherebout is being shrouded in secrecy . We the electorates deserve to know about the current situations of those that are canvassing for our votes to lead us sir

Whereabout shrouded in secrecy? Dude there is nothing secret about Buhari's whereabouts.
He is due back in the country in a few days, dont kill yourself over nothing!
Re: Where Is GMB? by chibecanglobal(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Whereabout shrouded in secrecy? Dude there is nothing secret about Buhari's whereabouts.
He is due back in the country in a few days, dont kill yourself over nothing!
said secrecy because we ve not been hearing from him ever since his appearance@Chatham House.
Or do you think it is not abnormal that he will be away when he should be busy tidying up his electioneering campaigns?
Re: Where Is GMB? by chibecanglobal(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Yessssir!
really?

(1) (Reply)

See How Okorocha Is Campaigning Against Buhari. / Tribute To Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell While Protecting Nigeria From BH / Douglas Anele Deconstructs Buharimania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.