Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... (702 Views)

Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
For me: My cabinet will be a team more of think-tanks that are result oriented, and practical solution providers that can roll their sleeves up and get to work, and less politicians.
1. ANTI-CORRUPTION
2. SECURITY
3. Social Amenities & Health Facilities
4 POWER
4: EDUCATION
6: MANUFACTURING
7: AGRICULTURE

What are yours? Things that will be your priorities in no particular order. Things you fervently believe should be achieved as a foundation/building blocks to a greater Nigeria.
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
End Corruption By indictment
End Corruption By force
End Corruption By blackmailing perpetrators

GENERATE wealth through mining of all resources , opening trade borders ,

Generate Power by investing in power sector, not minding new power innovations

Beg Industries around the world to invest in Nigeria , after improving power supply

When manufacturers agree , I would negotiate to employ qualified youths even if i have to pay part of their salary to help manufacturers

Invest in Technology and Science

Employing more QUALIFIED teachers and lecturers boosting EDUCATION while emphasizing on technology development

With investments comes returns, Improve the lives of citizens by providing infrastructures , Water , housing, roads , especially housing

Pronounce a decree that no land must lie in waste , PLANT , PLANT AND PLANT EVEN MORE ON EVERY LAND, WHERE THERE'S EXCESS THERE WON'T BE FIGHT OR REASON TO STOCK OR SELL EXPENSIVE

But that would be the Buhari way , not the GEJ way

1 Like

Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheCommentsHub:
For me: My cabinet will be a team more of think-tanks that are result oriented, and practical solution providers that can roll their sleeves up and get to work, and less politicians.
1. ANTI-CORRUPTION
2. SECURITY
4 POWER

What are yours? Things that will be your priorities in no particular order. Things you fervently believe should be achieved as a foundation/building blocks to a greater Nigeria.

This won't get you anywhere. Even for Governorship it's so poor
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
alfred5:

This won't get you anywhere. Even for Governorship it's so poor

Okay, let's hear yours
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheCommentsHub:

Okay, let's hear yours

I'm ready to sponsor your bill in Chattham House London for Manifesto.

GEJ till 2019#
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Comment with your list and let's see if your personal convictions align more with the priorities of whoever candidate you intend to vote for (GEJ or GMB)

Stay by the topic, list the top things you will attend to if you were elected President.
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by mikolo80: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheCommentsHub:
1. ANTI-CORRUPTION
2. SECURITY
4 POWER

how do you compensate the politicians who got you into power and who can have you impeached overnight

1 Like

Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikolo80:

how do you compensate the politicians who got you into power and who can have you impeached overnight

To be realistic, that a good question. I'd leave other vacant posts that are not top priority to fill that. Ambassadorial post can also compensate.

Having answered that, I'd like to hear yours.
Re: Your Manifesto: If You Were Vying For Presidency... by mikolo80: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
TheCommentsHub:

To be realistic, that a good question. I'd leave other vacant posts that are not top priority to fill that. Ambassadorial post can also compensate.

Having answered that, I'd like to hear yours.
i'll try to get the think tank people into the politics from the beginning. Or better yet work on becoming the Godfather so i can dictate whatever i want.

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Ask My People To Vote For You – Awujale Tells GEJ / Did President Jonathan Create Millions Of Jobs? / “may God Judge Them For Their Lies” – PDP Reacts To APC Dollar Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.