Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket (9620 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by zinachidi(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria,
CBN, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, has dismissed
reports that he was interested in contesting this
year’s Anambra gubernatorial election under the
platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC). He said he was not a member of the APC and could
not be contesting for its party nomination.

The state chairman of the party, Mr. Emeka Ibe,
yesterday claimed that Soludo was among the
contenders for the party’s nomination for the
Anambra governorship election. “We just discovered that Prof Soludo has not
registered as a member of our party in his ward.
And you know the journey begins from the ward,”
he was quoted as saying. “He is a big friend of us and a big friend to the APC
Federal Government, but he must first register at
his ward level before any other thing. “For Mrs Uche Ekwunife, we just discovered that
she might not want to run for this year’s
governorship in the state.

“For these reasons we have decided to drop their
names from the list of the governorship aspirants
in the forthcoming election in the state on the
platform of our party”, he added. But Soludo, who expressed surprise at the APC’s
claim, said he had received several calls, texts and
emails seeking clarification on the matter since
appearance of the said publications. “I also sought and obtained the phone number of
the said state chairman and spoke to him in order
to ascertain the veracity of the story,” he said in a
statement yesterday. “I wish to clarify that I am not a member of the APC
and could therefore not be contesting for its party
nomination”, he declared.

Lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/26/anambra-guber-im-not-apc-soludo-denies-vying-ticket/
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by izzou(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
grin

Let's look beyond the party and vote for the individual. If the West had voted for credibility, we won't be in this mess.

As for Soludo, I don't see him as a good candidate

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by hucienda: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2017
lol ... Professor of Economics don deny dem.

APC currently turning economics on its head in naija with the biting recession ravaging the country.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by melvinjames: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu was bragging in the other thread of how Soludo and all the big wigs have joined APC in Anambra.
People and lies ehn!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by jegz25(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Oga no smoke without fire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by jmoore(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Ndi Anambra ajugo APC!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by iykecicero: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2017
APC is the devil's party. Always lying.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by LasGidiOwner: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Osetigo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by ELawal(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
No sane person dines with apc

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Ekpekus(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
A PC and lies are 5&6 grin
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Alasi20(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by mykeljosef: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2017
oga if ya like be in apc

Anambra people should vote the person with a plan and a vision

rather than vote ethnically or tribally based off party
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by yanabasee(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Soludo case will in turn be like Ekweremadu's case... he will be asked to migrate to APC or have it the ways of the EFCC....coz very soon another report will say...he denied it becoz he was having a a case with the EFCC over money laundary during his tenure as the CBN governor...

APC I hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Agimor(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Someone that is vying for presidency position
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
jmoore:
Ndi Anambra ajugo APC!!!
Ha juru ha ma oru ha niile..

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by linkers: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Is suludo not living in his past?
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Pasidon(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
OK now they want to impersonate.. Or rather get fans by claiming the big names are on their side..... Sorry for em it won't work... Anambra hates Apc.. Ngige can attest to that... Its either APGA or APGA

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by lovat(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Who joins that party of failures
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by lovat(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
linkers:
Is suludo not living in his past?
No

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
If Soludo joins APC he should consider his political career dead as far as Anambra State is concerned! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by ajarossi(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
No responsible person ll associate with failure
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by doublewisdom: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
No reasonable person from the SS and SE will join APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by sped1oro(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Time will tell.....
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Innodon(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
He got no chance with APC in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by donmixc: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017

NgeneUkwenu be like after all the bragging

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by Royalfurnitures: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Better, because you'd just be wasting your time and money if you do

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by seguno2: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2017
APC and lies are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by realprof(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
APC and LIES....abeg who get dat Mugabe pic add am
Re: Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2017
melvinjames:
NgeneUkwenu was bragging in the other thread of how Soludo and all the big wigs have joined APC in Anambra.
People and lies ehn!
Everything about apc is all about lies lies lies. I still insist that the stupidity of Nigerians should be blamed for the emergence of this lying government as the ruling party. Well Nigerians stil have another 2 years of apc torture to endure. Good luck Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Bank On PPP Projects As Cash Crunch Bites Harder / Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.