Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 (38007 Views)

Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / Photo Of Francis Duru And Cossy Orjiakor / Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
slowpoison1:
this dude registered yestaday and has made FP...nairaland!!
Preciousone4ril:
I b think say na only me notice am... Hmmmmmmmmm....
undecided

why don't you both put your head to work and put up a good thread than coming here to complain...smh angry
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Qelvin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
I know her on Facebook!! very talented and humble girl...I have always seen her becoming a star someday.

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by jdbrasco(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thaz great. Nija woman representing

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nazeeboy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
bangleslover:

She is in United states of America in North America.

America can mean either North or South America continent. Get it?
*smh*....... May be
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Ifems(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
she was born in 1996 and has been into music for "well over a decade"?!!! shocked grin
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ifems:
she was born in 1996 and has been into music for "well over a decade"?!!! shocked grin

Yes

people start their careers over there at a very young age. so what's the fuss? undecided
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Revolva(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
exxell:
Umu Igbo na eme ofuma.... In short, IGBO AMAKA! O LORD GOD, PLEASE GRANT OUR BIAFRAN DREAMS... Amen.
tribal bigot...see dem shame..look she may be bearing duru for now...in the next 50 years she go change name and bone naija...Mr igbotic she dey feed u?
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by joywendy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Revolva:
tribal bigot...see dem shame..look she may be bearing duru for now...in the next 50 years she go change name and bone naija...Mr igbotic she dey feed u?

Damn grin

LMAO! Nlanders chai

Seriously when you leave the country abroad no one cares what tribe or country you are from, to those over there you are BLACK. I doubt if she has been to her parents home country before and some people are already claiming her undecided

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Serious naija blood. Purely Igbo... See the face.
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by coolebux(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ada di Ok...
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by chineloSA(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy very talented girl indeed.

Go girl and make us proud. Wishing her the best.
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by chineloSA(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
you not far from truth,she looks like burnt offering

If people could have a say in how they are created, everybody would be what they think is pretty. Most unfortunately we don't create ourselves. Even if you are good looking, remember the same God that created you can take that away from you in less than a minute.

@you and all4naija. In future may they also use your looks to judge you when pursuing your dreams. Amen.
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
chineloSA:

If people could have a say in how they are created, everybody would be what they think is pretty. Most unfortunately we don't create ourselves. Even if you are good looking, remember the same God that created you can take that away from you in less than a minute.

@you and all4naija. In future may they also use your looks to judge you when pursuing your dreams. Amen.
no hating now,America idol is not a beauty contest,and nobody said she should disqualify base on look
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your biafra dreams would be granted exactly in your dreams. You will only see biafra when you close your eyes.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Well-done my Igbo sister. Igbos doing Africa proud since after WW1
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
no hating now,America idol is not a beauty contest,and nobody said she should disqualify base on look
You are taking it personal! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by cc150615(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yea I watched that episode Where that second pix was taken, the babe is really talented. keep the flag flying babe!
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Respect55(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
dnt mind him
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
She's in a movie titled Let it shine
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by LEAFLET(m): 1:30am On Mar 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your biafra dreams would be granted exactly in your dreams. You will only see biafra when you close your eyes.
. Abeg I wann sleep.. Night done reach...
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by sleemfesh: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Maccoy1:
oya come drag me commot, shey be na papa buy the land....mtcheeew

Abeg help yourself. Grab a dictionary and find the meaning of idol. Don't carry religion about so much it makes you sound like mumu. That's the same thing Boko Haramites are suffering from.
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Revolva(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
joywendy:

Damn grin

LMAO! Nlanders chai

Seriously when you leave the country abroad no one cares what tribe or country you are from, to those over there you are BLACK. I doubt if she has been to her parents home country before and some people are already claiming her undecided

help me tell them.........they dont know anything ..once you are born abroad you are not a nigerian by nationality......nigerians here on NL are very annoying.....on tribal issues.......

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
haleeberry:
She's in a movie titled Let it shine

she is not

you are referring to coco jones.

pic below

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Maccoy1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
sleemfesh:

Abeg help yourself. Grab a dictionary and find the meaning of idol. Don't carry religion about so much it makes you sound like mumu. That's the same thing Boko Haramites are suffering from.
i can see ur trying to be relevant...as a professor of english you are tell us what idol means...
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Maccoy1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
bangleslover:

Another frustrated and mentally sick teenager on the loose, i don't have time for your likes.

please get off my mentions,you are spoiling my beautiful thread. angry
look at semi-literate trying to be relevant
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
bangleslover:

pls leave if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute undecided

Bluelover is this truly you? shocked

But seriously,I checked out your previous posts on this new handle,you talk differently now,and you are now very confident unlike before,is this the new bluelover? And are you now an hermaphrodite? @signature

Lol, anyway,welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dapo777:

Bluelover is this truly you? shocked

But seriously,I checked out your previous posts on this new handle,you talk differently now,and you are now very confident unlike before,is this the new bluelover? And are you now an hermaphrodite? @signature

Lol, anyway,welcome back.

heyyy was sup? cheesy

it is me all right, sorry for the late response.

i got banned by one silly mod for almost a week not like i did anything wrong oh i just said the truth and i was banned angry

lol! really? so i used to sound not confident before shocked anyways that was my worst times though.

Yes oh,it is the new bluelover wink

hahaha maybe tongue grin

it means people should not judge based on what gender i m but should just consider that either male or female we are both humans.

Thanks smiley

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
bangleslover:

heyyy was sup? cheesy

it is me all right, sorry for the late response.

i got banned by one silly mod for almost a week not like i did anything wrong oh i just said the truth and i was banned angry

lol! really? so i used to sound not confident before shocked anyways that was my worst times though.

Yes oh,it is the new bluelover wink

hahaha maybe tongue grin

it means people should not judge based on what gender i m but should just consider that either male or female we are both humans.

Thanks smiley

Hmmm,okay oo.

Anyway,since u are now confident ,use your profile picture na grin
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dapo777:

Hmmm,okay oo.

Anyway,since u are now confident ,use your profile picture na grin

you that you are talking why don't you have one? tongue

lolz sorry ain't doing that, i love the anonymousness of this forum....never putting my pic here.
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
bangleslover:

you that you are talking why don't you have one? tongue

lolz sorry ain't doing that, i love the anonymousness of this forum....never putting my pic here.

Lol. Ok

1 Like

Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Dapo777:

Lol. Ok

Yeah smiley
Re: Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dapo777:

Lol. Ok

hi

seems your email aint functioning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.