Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife (49292 Views)

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic / Francis Duru And Segun Arinze Pay Eucharia Anunobi A Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by jessicajay(f): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2016
An actor and pioneer member of Nollywood, Francis Duru celebrated his 13th wedding anniversary with his wife and mother of his 3 kids.
The actor and dad of three took to Facebook to share a picture of his family giving glory to God.
He wrote, “13 years of blissful marriage today.. Married to the love of my life..with wonder kids 13 years of God’s amazing grace.I give thanks to God.”

The actor has featured in movies like the missing mask, Total war, rattle snake et al

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-11years-wedding-anniversary-with-wife/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Ladycloud(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cute family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Drversatile: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let celebrate this family, and not all these fail marriages here and there.

Front page ASAP

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
congrats I can see four kids ohhh op

18 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by nellaluv(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beautiful family.
I didn't know he was married... and for 13 years shocked shocked wow

48 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by VIEWS95: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Family goals.... Getting married to d love of my life and having amazing kids

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by smiliyB(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
nellaluv:
Beautiful family.

same with me ooo I didn't knw he is married and to top it all 4kids chaiii thank God for u bro....@Nonsodiobi what'r u still waiting for u wan discover mungo park. cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Arijude(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
One of the coolest actors. Cry cry papa.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
May his own not be like others we hear online in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Lilimax(f): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congratulations!
It's worth celebrating and not even in this day and age where marriage & divorce is the order of the day. embarassed

May God continue to bless your marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by sladesgirl(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
How many kids again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by midasbliss(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beautiful... Wow

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wow this is lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by DICKtator: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to rattlesnake!!!l

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by lepasharon(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
His daughter is wearing weave at a young age...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Doublyu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op i can c 4 not 3. Gues u wea too lazy to move ur thumb and press d key 4... lol

meanyle... cute family franicis got

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by LastSurvivor: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats man!!
Am I the only one who is afraid of getting married?
When I see people I can pay salary with their family I will be like God y me!

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by fav444(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
I know d girl on blue is daddy's favourite
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by ademoladeji(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
THIS IS FAMILY

HE IS A CELEBRITY

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by salabscholar01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
ok.. good for you
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by steve308(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
when ever u talk about originality this dude got it all in terms of acting my number 1 don't know about you undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by stage6097(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
4 better 4 worse is d name of d game..na person wai carry em own put 4 head, na em neibor nd friends g come put mouth... Its takes 2 matured mind though nd D grace of God... Congrats man ride on...May God continue 2 bless the Union...!

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Pyno30: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
jessicajay:
An actor and pioneer member of Nollywood, Francis Duru celebrated his 13th wedding anniversary with his wife and mother of his 3 kids.
The actor and dad of three took to Facebook to share a picture of his family giving glory to God.
He wrote, “13 years of blissful marriage today.. Married to the love of my life..with wonder kids 13 years of God’s amazing grace.I give thanks to God.”

The actor has featured in movies like the missing mask, Total war, rattle snake et al

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-11years-wedding-anniversary-with-wife/
ok. Will this stop the Niger Delta Avengers?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by omon247(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
HWA Mr Duru, i remembered watching Rattle Snake when i was a child, and u see me crying as if everything am watching is real
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by jasysandra(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Une belle famille kiss
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by danasjoe1: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cute family,e dey hungry me to start making my own family too.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by goodforsomthing: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Congrats man!!
Am I the only one who is afraid of getting married?
When I see people I can pay salary with their family I will be like God y me!

Is not is too much money that is worrying you, you can still make more on Naijabet so that you can marry a England Queen
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by kbams241: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Job awaiting job seekers https://ngcareers.com/jobs
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
nellaluv:
Beautiful family.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by HopeAlive14(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy Marriage Anniversary Mr & Mrs Francis Duru.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Pavore9: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
nellaluv:
Beautiful family.

only that type of marriage last in the celebrity realm..low key and not involving the internet ...love Reminiesce for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.