Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu (21559 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by fejicruz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm sure the opposition is also behind the delay in payment of February allowee. Is this what PDP has to offer us?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Meelaw(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31232536]We ve defeated boko haram, nufin for dem to use and campaign now dey using fuel scarcity to campaign. lipsrsealed[/quote
u guys campaign 4 GEJ like ya life depends on it,and u argue stupidly,regarding boko haram it wasn't defeated cox he created it,try n reason n u wld c wat am cing...not a buhari supporter...cox let thy kingdom come na my slogan
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by mrmetoo1: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
JonBee1:

If APC is behind the duel scarcity (despite not being in charge of FG) ; then it implies they are in control and as such PDP is good for nothing.

They might just as well complete the formality of handover of govt. to APC. Cos by this Muazu statement, it is obvious who is in charge here.

Exactly!! At this point they're not in control of anything
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by richybanky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

Are the opposition in power? So how are they causing fuel scarcity.sai Buhari!!!
March4buhari
Am telling u broda, only Buhari can do it ooooo
Sai Buhari
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by richybanky(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
sam13:

If their sons and daughters are fighting they will blame opposition,if their wives got tooth ache they will blame the opposition,even if they can drive their cars opposition is to be blame no wonder they are all clueless
Am telling u bro... Electricity, opposition caused it, unemployment opposition caused it etc
Am sick and tired of pdp.. Mar 28 is on d way

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Aarenaija: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some people can be very funny.

Since when did pdp become the opposition in Nigeria?

This man needs medical attention fast.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by gabrol(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
me, i believe this story,
apc are witchcraft.
they can do anything to stop progress
are u sure that d witchcraft in ur compound are not d one behind ur case?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by kolaaderin: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

Oohh God..... I will have to spare a litre of petrol even though it took me 5 good hrs to buy tonight. We really needs to jump start some brains on this forum. I hope a litre will really put you out of this misery.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ijustdey: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

right my foot
this is taking responsibility and not shifting blames
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ademega(m): 4:09am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

This must be his son. Or the devil advocate
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
ademega:

This must be his son. Or the devil advocate

Your father, mother and entire generation must be devil's advocates. Dumbheads.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2015
mbulela:

You are a very funny character. I pity those who dare take you serious.

Dumbhead. Your rating of my personality is nothing but arrant nonsense. My comments on Nairaland are 100% backed up with facts. I am not one of paid agents who cook up stories to smear people's personalities. Let your opinion about me perish with you.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
MabraO:

I ve been hearing there re people with fish brain but I haven't seen any.
Thank u for showing urself forth.
How could u be thinking like this? It is a pity

I did not send my comment to convince kids like you having realised how brainless some of you can be on Nairaland. If those things I mentioned in the post are true, may God punish you and entire generation forever.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Delafruita:
you should be in the consulting room right next to adamu muazu

And next on the line will be you and your generation.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

From the Punch....

You hear?

The man you insulted is right.

You're one of the few who pretends to be sound on Nairaland but are nothing but empty vessel. You want me to believe any trash from Punch, a newspaper that's 100% pro-APC? Tell that foolish story to your likes and not me. Ok?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

You're one of the few who pretends to be sound on Nairaland but are nothing but empty vessel. You want me to believe any trash from Punch, a newspaper that's 100% pro-APC? Tell that foolish story to your likes and not me. Ok?

Ah excellent....you don't want to hear the truth eh?

Let me tell you something....removing the fuel subsidy was one of the few GEJ decisions I supported fully. All this problem arises because GEJ decided to partially restore the subsidy.

If GEJ had stuck by his guns in 2012......none of this would have happened.

Read the article again. You do not have to agree with all it says. Ultimately, we will have to build more refineries.....and make our existing refineries work fully.

Good am to you.

Modified: Here is the portion of the article you should be paying attention to...

[size=14pt]Findings by The PUNCH revealed that oil marketers were no longer interested in importing the product mainly because of the rising exchange rate of the dollar to the Naira.
[/size]

In other words.....it is becoming more expensive for independent marketers to import fuel. Because the naira is falling against the dollar.

[size=14pt]The other factors responsible for the marketers’ action are delayed subsidy payments and rising interests on loans from banks.
[/size]

Now....auntie Ngozi will soon be paying up. The interest rates are rising because Nigeria is not a favorable place to do business....and banks need to protect their bottom line....especially as they are not sure if the marketers will pay them back.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May I officially nominate your post for 'Joke of the year''?

1.Who is in charge of the country....PDP or APC.

2.Last week.....Nigeria needed 12500MW. PHCN was able to generate 3500MW. So, you expect light to be steady?

3.Your PDP govt has been building power stations.....what is happening to them

4.Your Power Minister last year said that ''we would have steady power this year'' Few weeks ago he said...''Well, I never did say that....

Please....can you PDPians for once accept that your party has a lot of room for imporvement....especially if they win.

Thinking you made sense with this rubbish?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Thinking you made sense with this rubbish?

You do not have light because your power holding company is not generating enough.

Even your Ministry of power is generating 2,967 MW.....while Nigeria needs 12,800MW.....so WHY won't NEPA rain on your parade?

Simples....and why we need to increase generation. Fast. And it is a disgrace that after spending billions....we are still essentially at square one.

Source of power figures:http://www.power.gov.ng/

Comment is free....but facts are sacred.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
if these story is true then seriously our beloved country is Finished. playing politics suffering the masses. I remember when our fore fathers practice communalism being your brothers keeper. now they Dont care about the masses interest intend they care about special interest.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Boy101(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verifiable truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

I am sorry but you are quite paranoid to think that way sir. If it is so... do you mean to tell me The Opposition i.e are the ones in charge of these federal charters?

Look well, shine your eyes.

Incompetence is when your Boss refuses to address issues in the company such as adequate financing ... will the generator man pay to buy fuel for the company with his own money? No! this is what is obtainable in our country today. Since the FG doesn't want to hold what is theirs with utmost seriousness, my father can't and won't complete the Lagos-Ibadan express sir.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by babajay69: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verifiable truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

Are u okay?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
babajay69:

Are u okay?

Ask your entire generation such a foolish question. May insanity be your portion in Jesus' name.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by MabraO: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
OLADD:

I did not send my comment to convince kids like you having realised how brainless some of you can be on Nairaland. If those things I mentioned in the post are true, may God punish you and entire generation forever.

I don't expect such curse word from an irresponsible man like u... I believe u ve kids looking up to u some day. How u feel wen dey see how useless nd fooooolish their father is nd displaying such in NL.
I pity ur generation.

And to the stupiiiid mod dat baned me for cursing sm1 kindly refer
Me to my post where I called sm1 dummb nd siiily nd with use of curse words.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ademega(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
OLADD:

Your father, mother and entire generation must be devil's advocates. Dumbheads grin.
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by doopsy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
OLADD:

Ask your entire generation such a foolish question. May insanity be your portion in Jesus' name.

You are very stupid, idiota like you , your entire entire generation and ancestors, you this useless kid....mind the way you spew or type on that your borrowed nokia phone with promo data....may insanity be the portion of your kindred. ..can you imagine, typing rubbish to someone you dont know, you this broke, hungry and jobless dimwit angry tongue
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
if these story is true then seriously our beloved country is Finished. playing politics suffering the masses. I remember when our fore fathers practice communalism being your brothers keeper. now they Dont care about the masses interest intend they care about special interest.
It's 'Instead', not 'intend', muggin.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
It's 'Instead', not 'intend', muggin.

You know why I like naira land there are a lot of jobless Nigerians online looking for innocent victims to transfer there frustration on. I hope you are not one of them.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by babajay69: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
OLADD:

Simple question. Rebooting....are you okay?
It's a question. Just reply as if you are sane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) / Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Andy Uba And Oduah Back To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.