Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix (5022 Views)

2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" / 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by jiggaz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nawa oo Nigerian music lovers are winches!! grin grin Gosh!! u can neva please these people!! lmao...

This was all over my Twitter TL last nite that Tiwa Savage and Davido spoiled the WOJU remix song by Kiss Daniel. And they are to apologize to d Nigerian music lovers for dis. I have listened to the song and i think Tiwa did very well in her verse likewise Davido too. U can neva please Nigerians!! To be Celebrity for dis country no easy oo lol.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
link to download d music
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Penssuwa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Their delivery was below par. Blame me for expecting much. The original remains better and more organised.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by bennyrazz: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
really, Tiwa & Davido spoilt the song. There are some songs that do not need remixes and woju is one of those songs. You leave them the way they are. And Woju have not really gathered the momentum it needed to gather to make it one of Nigeria's top songs. It was about to explode but tiwa & David hijacked it. Really, i blame kiss Daniel's management for this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by hatux: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
You can never please these people. I've listen to the song many times and I don't see how Aunt Tiwa and David spoil that song. The owner spoilt the record himself' why' because if listen attentively well to David and Tiwa's part the instrumental/beat and mixing wasn't okay at all' it sounds different from the original version, which I think its the producer's fault... #my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Airforce1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nigerians can condemn song eh
But tell them to sing now you go laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by jiggaz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Airforce1:
Nigerians can condemn song eh
But tell them to sing now you go laugh tire

asin ehh lol
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by jiggaz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Penssuwa:
Their delivery was below par. Blame me for expecting much. The original remains better and more organised.
Alright
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
hatux:
You can never please these people. I've listen to the song many times and I don't see how Aunt Tiwa and David spoil that song. The owner spoilt the record himself' why' because if listen attentively well to David and Tiwa's part the instrumental/beat and mixing wasn't okay at all' it sounds different from the original version, which I think its the producer's fault... #my opinion
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by DaGC(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
I prefer the original to the remix. My friend prefers the remix.
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Booty4me: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dude wanted to copy patoranking lolzz

Seriously the song doesn't need a rmx
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by AbsamEleniyan(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Penssuwa:
Abeg go Sear Down..U Sabi Nothin abt Music.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by AbsamEleniyan(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Gbagbe Oshi!!!....Thumb sUp To Tiwa Savage And Davido..They Both Kill The Beat#Gbam...
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by eightsin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Their performance wasn't as high as expected.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by malonephill(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't davido and Tiwa did bad in the song, I blame the poor boiy kiss daniel and producer. The the beat is wack undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by englishmart(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
tiwa and Davido owe ua no apologies... You just can't give what you ain't gat..

I blame kiss Daniel for featuring some overrated dumb arses

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Krasid(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
I heared the song today and was totally disappointed.I knew davido would spoil the song immediately i heared his voice at the beginning but i expected more from tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by pojophilius(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
tiwa and Davido owe ua no apologies... You just can't give what you ain't gat..

I blame kiss Daniel for featuring some overrated dumb arses
Must u insult them??,anyways,they don't know u exist....
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
I never liked the remixed..

Too below par,am disappointed with it..

The producer should be caned.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Penssuwa(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
AbsamEleniyan:
Abeg go Sear Down..U Sabi Nothin abt Music.
Why would I blame you, when you've filled ur fenced brain with discordant tunes & noise in guise of music, that you cant even tell good music from generator sound.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
I never liked the remixed..
Too below par,am disappointed with it..
The producer should be caned.
akrufus08:
link to download d music
https://www.nairaland.com/2175633/nairaland-universe-fall-antispambot
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Sarimah(f): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
some songs doesn't need remix
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Tval(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Maleek Berry shared some tunes on Instagram today, they are hot like hell, Maleek is Multi-talented. He is not just a producer but also a singer.

Back to the topic, most of our artists are just lucky, dem no sabi sing.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Dizney(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Penwork for that! Woju oh!!

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by mejai(m): 4:58am On Mar 03, 2015
@ op, exactly my tot last Sunday. both tiwa and davido murdered d song. der voices r Neva gud to use in a song.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by IamOpemipo(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2015
D remix is okai..buh I wld av prefered only davido on d remix

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by AbsamEleniyan(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Penssuwa:

Why would I blame you, when you've filled ur fenced brain with discordant tunes & noise in guise of music, that you cant even tell good music from generator sound.
Tarh!! So Are U Tellin Me That Remix Z A Loudsy One(Generator Sound)Mtcheew Shoro Niyen?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by englishmart(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
pojophilius:

Must u insult them??,anyways,they don't know u exist....
that's your problem... The truth they say is always bitter
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2015
While I can vouch that tiwa did very well in the remix,,i cant say same for Davido. His voice was not really good in the song.

The original version still remains the best.

undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix by Penssuwa(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
AbsamEleniyan:
Tarh!! So Are U Tellin Me That Remix Z A Loudsy One(Generator Sound)Mtcheew Shoro Niyen?
That a musician has always been good doesn't mean he can't be criticised when he underperforms. The only thing I heard from Davido is OBO BADDEST (2x), omo baba olowo and repetition of the hook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Hot Nigerian Model, Popular On Instagram / OMG!! See Photo Of A Girl Allegedly Flogged By Soldiers In Port Harcourt / Dream Bed: My Mattress Cost N156m, Made From Horse Hair — Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.