Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' (589 Views)

Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion? / Fani Kayode Is Suffering From Substance Abuse - Lai Muhammed / PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by jonathan12345: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nigeria’s main opposition party the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said opposing to the information being retailed by the spokesperson of the President Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode, it doesn’t wish him any ill health, even though it is seriously concerned about his mental state.

The party issued a comment by its spokesman Lai Mohammed.

He said: “No, we have never and will never wish anyone any ill health. However, we are seriously concerned that Mr. Fani-Kayode may have unhinged, perhaps as a result of a relapse into an unhealthy lifestyle of substance abuse.

READ ALSO: Tinubu And Fani-Kayode Throw Jabs At Each Other

“Our concern stems from the series of incoherent statements, outlandish claims and inconsistent behaviours exhibited by Mr. Fani-Kayode in recent times, which call into question his state of mental health.

“We wish Mr. Fani-Kayode well and call on him to tell Nigerians that he remains clean, despite the massive pressure of work, and that he will not do anything that will see him needing a prolonged reformation in a foreign land,” it said.

APC added it’s only an unbalanced mind and someone who is staggering on the brink that will rise up the kind of improbable scenarios that have been put out there in quick succession by Mr. Fani-Kayode, and still consider powerfully that he is doing the right thing.

The party said the APC does not harbour the kind of disturbed personalities who abound in the PDP, and who will not hesitate to publicly wish fellow Nigerians ill or dead, as long as they consider such ill-will would commend them to their masters and guarantee their political survival.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/394461-apc-answers-femi-fani-kayode.html
Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by kennydee05(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by Young03(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
And how does it concern me...first to comment
Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by temitemi1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu is the father of substance, shocked shocked shocked. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by Young03(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:
Good
Sai Buhari
ur b4 me bt...
Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by kennydee05(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Young03:

ur b4 me bt...
Never wanted to comment but I saw it as an avenue to "first to Comment" as a sign of new beginning in my month of birth.
Re: APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' by kennydee05(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Young03:

ur b4 me bt...
Never wanted to comment but I saw it as an avenue to "first to Comment" as a sign of new beginning in my month of birth.

Once again Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders At Lagos State House Of Assembly Grant Themselves Lifetime Benefits, / Nigerian Minister Spends N8million On Recharge Cards / Tinubu’s Records Trumps His Detractors, Sunday Dare Responds To Shaka Momodu’s A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.