Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams (3152 Views)

Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
The verbal assaults between Femi Fani-Kayode,
director of media and publicity for the PDP
presidential campaign organisation, and
members of the All Progressives Congress
(APC) took a new turn on Monday.
Reacting to the criticisms directed at him for
insinuating that Yemi osibanjo, the running
mate to APC’s presidential candidate, was
planning to step down for Bola Tinubu , Fani-
Kayode pointed accusing fingers at Tinubu over
the death of Funsho Williams.
Williams, a gubernatorial candidate in Lagos,
was murdered under controversial
circumstances on July 27, 2006.
“I do not believe in violence and I do not
threaten people neither do any of my boys or
any of those behind me,” Fani-Kayode said.
“Tinubu should not start this. I am not Funso
Williams. I cannot be killed like a chicken. I
cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before
my time. My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and
nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can
cut me short.
“I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take
threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life;
because I have never shed innocent blood and
because I do not believe in violence or worship
the devil, the angel of the Lord will strike dead
any person or any group of persons that seek to
take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.”
Earlier, Tinubu accused the PDP campaign
spokesman of being deranged and Lai
Mohammed, APC’s publicity secretary, also
said: “Fani-Kayode may have unhinged,
perhaps as a result of a relapse into an
unhealthy lifestyle of substance abuse.”
But he would have none of that so he hit back
at the APC stalwarts.
“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola
Tinubu that slurs when he speaks,” he said.
Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can
go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola
Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift
his fork and knife and eat.
“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the
spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is
rotting from inside and that has the chronically
bad breath of a rabid poll cat.
“Lai’s breath is so bad that it is enough to
knock out a polar bear from across the street.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai
Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel
movements and who defecates every other
minute to the point that he often has to wear
pampers when he goes on long journeys. So, if
anybody wants to talk about ill-health, they
should talk about themselves and not about
me.”

www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-tinubu-im-not-funsho-williams-cannot-killed-like-chicken

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by chinchong: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by richol(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
CONFAM!!!.....JUST LYK I SUSPECTED.......STILL GEJ TILL TINUBU AND BUHARI BECOME INCORRUPTIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by ramdris(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
This guy is a complete I.d.i.o.t. He is even sounding scared somehow.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by dulux07(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
This ffk go dey irresponsible oo. Cos i wonder how e dey get time for himself n his family, when all he does is to cook up accusatns n open his mouth to nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm!! Keenly watching. I no no which judge wey go decide naija politician's case for heaven.. Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! Kai..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by adaweezy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
soo FFK does not know about ogunlewe who eliminated Funsho Williams........
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oya fowl yansh don dhe open as election breeze don dhe blow!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by clevvermind(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
oya Tinubu should confess now. grin
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by clevvermind(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
CONFAM!!!.....JUST LYK I SUSPECTED.......STILL GEJ TILL TINUBU AND BUHARI BECOME INCORRUPTIBLE
na so. grin their yansh don open.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Politics...
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by asadike(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wait o, biakwa nu o, is he insinuating that lai muhammed is gay?

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by menesheh(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Deal with them

Bash then the more

The APC thought they only get bad mouth by always insulting our president

Ingrates
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Chigold101(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
dulux07:
This ffk go dey irresponsible oo. Cos i wonder how e dey get time for himself n his family, when all he does is to cook up accusatns n open his mouth to nonsense.
did you say he cooks up accusations? Have you forgothen that FFK, Lai Lie & Tinubu were working together before?

FFK knows these guys inside out. Tinubu & Lai should seek medical help...
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by richol(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
na so. grin their yansh don open.
lol,the wind from the north don blow.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by mdbissalla(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls see wat a Director of media and publicity for the PDP presidential campaign organisation is busy doing...

if i may ask some question pls,
is dis d function of his seat?
is dis how to his party known to people?
is dis wat will make people to vote his party?

tell us wat yr party is all about
tell us wat yr party has achieved
tell us wat yr party will achieve
tell us hw yr party intend to better d lives of people

yr oppositions are busy planing & re-planing on how win d elections while u are busy making noise on street...
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by dulux07(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chigold101:
did you say he cooks up accusations? Have you forgothen that FFK, Lai Lie & Tinubu were working together before?

FFK knows these guys inside out. Tinubu & Lai should seek medical help...

Hmmm, if u say so, but y r some pple now saying obj comments against GEJ n pdp doesnt count, or was obj among not d founders of pdp n also was he n Gej nt close as well, or was it not him that endorsed GEJ. D truth is pdp r jst too desperate, so its difficult to bliv anytin they say.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Controlled(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
dis nonentity who has nothin to add to our country just leaks his dorry mouth like a goat with slim dripping down its nose. he has no clout, no character, no decency n is a coward. being d coward dat he is, he waited 4 dim to die b4 tryin to disgrace his wife n bianca shd ve ignored him. den janagoat uses d same hata of Igbos as head of his campaign? I doubt if d leaky mouthed idi0t has Eva added one single vote to Jonathan in dis campaign. if anything, he has made Pipul hate the clueless one more. hated by Igbos, yoruba n hausa. dis kain I neva see b4 ..... grin grin grin

mayb Obansanjo belle planted him as a mole to destroy Jonathan from within as a mole? Wait let me see my crystal ball.

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by ibkgab001: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can imagine what will happen to Nigeria politics in nearest future
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nogen: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
This guy get mouth o, see upper cut! Tinubu and Lai Mohammed, over to you. Eating my crunchy pop corn jare.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
FFK you suit APC.. They don see mouth wey pass mouth nah!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by YOMIT(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
ok na
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by abokikhalifa: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
If a senior citizin can be saying all this nonsence abeg what dos he have to offer a country like nigeria? Instead of FFK nd is crew to find solutions to all the problems in 9ja such as poor power supply, fuel scarcity, boko haram, unemployment, dollar issue nd so many more the fool is pointing fingers as tinubu.
After every every we still need CHANGE. That the trend CHANGE

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by nzeadachie: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2015
AMAECHI THINK SAY HE GET MOUTH SINCE HE GAVE AMAECHI ONLY ONE BLOW (ONE SHIRT) AMAECHI RUN,HAHAHAHA MEET MAN OF THE MOMENT

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2015
CC: cramjones

He who rides on the back of a Tiger eventually ends up in the belly of the Tiger.

FFK thinks the name of Jesus can save him when he deliberately goes looking for wahala.

I doubt if he'll be missed when he's gone - 6 feet under.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
AMAECHI THINK SAY HE GET MOUTH SINCE HE GAVE AMAECHI ONLY ONE BLOW AMAECHI RUN (ONE SHIRT),HAHAHAHA MEET MAN OF THE MOMENT
I just like this FFK walahi. Amaechi/Lai-r/Thief-nubu be like "my belle oo my head oo" grin
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by abdul123(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
adaweezy:
soo FFK does not know about ogunlewe who eliminated Funsho Williams........
who said he doesn't? He's just plain dumb
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by cyril83(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Pdp leaders should be very careful of this traitor.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by sosanova: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose giving APC nightmares
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by sosanova: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose giving Thief-nubu nightmares
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
The verbal assaults between Femi Fani-Kayode,
director of media and publicity for the PDP
presidential campaign organisation, and
members of the All Progressives Congress
(APC) took a new turn on Monday.
Reacting to the criticisms directed at him for
insinuating that Yemi osibanjo, the running
mate to APC’s presidential candidate, was
planning to step down for Bola Tinubu , Fani-
Kayode pointed accusing fingers at Tinubu over
the death of Funsho Williams.
Williams, a gubernatorial candidate in Lagos,
was murdered under controversial
circumstances on July 27, 2006.
“I do not believe in violence and I do not
threaten people neither do any of my boys or
any of those behind me,” Fani-Kayode said.
“Tinubu should not start this. I am not Funso
Williams. I cannot be killed like a chicken. I
cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before
my time. My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and
nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can
cut me short.
“I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take
threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life;
because I have never shed innocent blood and
because I do not believe in violence or worship
the devil, the angel of the Lord will strike dead
any person or any group of persons that seek to
take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.”
Earlier, Tinubu accused the PDP campaign
spokesman of being deranged and Lai
Mohammed, APC’s publicity secretary, also
said: “Fani-Kayode may have unhinged,
perhaps as a result of a relapse into an
unhealthy lifestyle of substance abuse.”
But he would have none of that so he hit back
at the APC stalwarts.
Tinubu that slurs when he speaks,” he said.
Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can
go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola
Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift
his fork and knife and eat.
“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the
spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is
rotting from inside and that has the chronically
bad breath of a rabid poll cat.
“Lai’s breath is so bad that it is enough to
knock out a polar bear from across the street.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai
Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel
movements and who defecates every other
minute to the point that he often has to wear
pampers when he goes on long journeys. So, if
anybody wants to talk about ill-health, they
should talk about themselves and not about
me.”

www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-tinubu-im-not-funsho-williams-cannot-killed-like-chicken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Free Education / REVEALED!!! Presidency, Amaechi Behind The Suspension Of Rivers State Election / How Niger Delta Avengers Was Formed – Cynthia Whyte Reveals More Inside Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.