Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? (1598 Views)

Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / Please Who Received This Email With Me. / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by blaQie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
In view of the appraisal of your CV and experience, you have been
shortlisted for a Parley/Conversational Interview on Tuesday, March
3rd, 2015 at the De'Renaissance Hotel, 172, Awolowo Way, Alausa Ikeja,
beside Shoprite, Ikeja Shopping Mall by 11am prompt. RSVP:
+2348090651795.
Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by surajatseteolu(f): 2:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls,how to you submit your cv?
Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by Jakeattah(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2015
blaQie:
In view of the appraisal of your CV and experience, you have been
shortlisted for a Parley/Conversational Interview on Tuesday, March
3rd, 2015 at the De'Renaissance Hotel, 172, Awolowo Way, Alausa Ikeja,
beside Shoprite, Ikeja Shopping Mall by 11am prompt. RSVP:
+2348090651795.

I got it and I don't even know when or how I applied.

please do you have any information?
Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by Anoneism(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Guy no just waste ur tfare for nothing. It's not the hotel that is sending this scamish mail rather is one lifeless sets of scamers who called themselves and their products organo. I wasted my precious time and hard earned money two weeks ago only to get there and be preached to to go sell an unknown product. Pls don't waste ur time and money or u can go and see things for ursef.

1 Like

Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by Jakeattah(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=Anoneism post=31250903]Guy no just waste ur tfare for nothing.
It's not the hotel that is sending this scamish mail rather is one
lifeless sets of scamers who called themselves and their products
organo. I wasted my precious time and hard earned money two weeks ago
only to get there and be preached to to go sell an unknown product. Pls
don't waste ur time and money or u can go and see things for
ursef.[/quote]

thanks bro, i thought as much. it looked so odd.
Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by Nature129(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
They even added RSVP: Rice and Stew Very Plenty. Lol. Lagos!!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Interview@ De'renaissance Hotel,alausa...pls Who Got This Email?? by Romeozigs: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Anoneism:
Guy no just waste ur tfare for nothing. It's not the hotel that is sending this scamish mail rather is one lifeless sets of scamers who called themselves and their products organo. I wasted my precious time and hard earned money two weeks ago only to get there and be preached to to go sell an unknown product. Pls don't waste ur time and money or u can go and see things for ursef.

u really saved sm1 here man.i got d mail 2.i had even entered a vehicle going 2 Ikeja only 4me 2come acros dis vital info.i quicky jump down 4m d vehicle at Ojuelegba.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Richbond Nig. Ltd Invite / Massive Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre 2015 / The Diary Of A Jobless Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.