Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress (871 Views)

Global Cyberattack: A Super-simple Explanation Of What's Going On / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress by otmorkly(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2015
[center]
ATTENTION BEGINNERS! Learn how to build Professional Looking Websites That will Be the envy of your peers for years to come [/center]

Workshop/Training [#25,000]

Become the owner of a website that looks, functions, and works better than 80% of the websites currently online. I'm serious. If we don't achieve this, you can ask for your refund and We will return every dime no questions asked.

All you need is to prove that you tried all we taught you and you didn't make a professional looking website

Build anything from an e-commerce website that sells products across the globe to a membership website for gardening enthusiasts. You name it, I can build it. And guess what? You can too. You will be able to build any type of website imaginable, and this will require ZERO programming skills.

Don't Let Another Excuse Get In The Way Of You Building That Website You've Always Wanted

You Will Be Able To Create Any & All Of The Following Website Types

Portfolio Sites - This type of website is great for showcasing a company or one's work. Perfect for artists, musicians, creative agencies, and anybody looking to showcase art, music, client work, and more.

E-Commerce Sites - Looking to sell a product online? This type of website is great for selling any physical or digital product.

Blogs - Wordpress is the best platform for anybody looking to build a thriving, blog community.

Business / Service Sites- Does your business need a website? Are customers searching for you on the Internet and you aren't there? Wordpress is perfect for building a great business website.

How to get started?
1. Duration: 4 Saturdays/3 hours each day personally show you all you need. Simplified so that even a novice can build their sites in less than a day.
2. Cost: #25,000
3. Contact: WhatsApp or Call 08039424779
4. Limited No of seats available. Call now to secure your spot. [ only 25 spots available ]
5. Where to pay: Call or WhatsApp me and I'll send you the details.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook.com Is Currently Down / Please I Want To Know If SMC University Is Genuine... / If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.