Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' (33645 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is cool. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by chimerase2: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some pple already giving someone the attention he needed undecided
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by folabayo1(f): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don baba j one of greatest crush in d entertainment industry kiss
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by yaksm(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lukuluku grin
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Where is Airforce1 - Don Jazzy still remains the boss

for now Yes

I will unseat him after my album release

Beats chest*
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by emirateprince: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

.....bro...but donnt u people hav nice English name in that Nigeria like Ryan, alex, Sally, bingo or sue.....how do u expet females to take u seeerrrious when u have name like ashiwowopekakaka??.... You home base people mennnn!! (no ofennsce) undecided
grin
MrCork:

.....bro...but donnt u people hav nice English name in that Nigeria like Ryan, alex, Sally, bingo or sue.....how do u expet females to take u seeerrrious when u have name like ashiwowopekakaka??.... You home base people mennnn!! (no ofennsce) undecided

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Euckybaby(f): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
i just dey like the bobo dnt knw why undecided
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
...........ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN.......Oga Titus, You Fu*ked Up big Time!
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Euckybaby(f): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
umar745:
hey! You just accused someone of not been able to speak English? Read ur post again.
dnt mind the idiot
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by derolemode(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Grow up #Boss
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Euckybaby(f): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
see what that old man is doing undecided SMH
hatters
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Euckybaby(f): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
tweetobyte:
I just love this guy. Wish he was my elder brother
dreamer
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Euckybaby(f): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
celeron40:
Don't know what to type..
undecided
celeron40:
Don't know what to type..
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by frainc(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

...this ugly fat don Johnson boy that can't spek english?.... We don't rate any of these yor homebase rappers hear on London.. (no oofense)
And mr English speaker
What is the meaning of "spek" and "yor" in a normal English Language

See ajepako forming Behind
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Dwayne1997(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

...bro ama londoner & I drives a £28'000 (cash) range rover spot .....can u arfurdit?... What has English gotz to do wit anything when I hav moiney? (no ofeeense) angry
blood of jah! Can a human be this stup!d? Or am i quoting an Ape

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by stingbreed(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

...this ugly fat don Johnson boy that can't spek english?.... We don't rate any of these yor homebase rappers hear on London.. (no oofense)

Sometimes I wonder how ur brain works,,,,

If u were a quarter of what u say u are, u won't always come here to rant bullcr*p

Dude u must not always act this way, sometimes u act cool,, this is beginning to seem boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
CHELSEA NIGERIA SUPPORTERS CLUB

My Name is Henry Ifeanyichukwu Okpara, I am the President of Chelsea Nigeria Supporters Club. Official Chelsea FC. Supporters Club in Nigeria. Accredited and affiliated to Chelsea Football Club, England.

Confirmation via: http://www.chelseafc.com/fans/supporters-clubs/international-list/supporters--club24.html

Please "LIKE" our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chelseanigeriasupportersclub
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by delishpot: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

...bro ama londoner & I drives a £28'000 (cash) range rover spot .....can u arfurdit?... What has English gotz to do wit anything when I hav moiney? (no ofeeense) angry

Oga cork, you don start again ba? grin

Well sha, money speaks every language anyhow anyhow fa grin
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by MrCork: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
stingbreed:

Sometimes I wonder how ur brain works,,,,

If u were a quarter of what u say u are, u won't always come here to rant bullcr*p

Dude u must not always act this way, sometimes u act cool,, this is beginning to seem boring undecided

^^^^ great addvise comin from a livin tin who calls him sef sting bread......this homebase people mennnnn!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by boss1310(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

hahaha you are very funny i advise you audition for NIGERIA IDOLS so you can have fame as a comedian,its a job and better than staying at home claiming to be in london.londoners don't say"meeen"am sure you dont know because you dont know what aircraft interior smells like(even local flights).
its not right to be claiming abroad based as if its everything,i know many abroad guys who are paupers compared to wheel barrow pushers here in Nigeria so young man try to be useful here in naija
your name is funny too,your foreign slangs and spelling appaling and am serious that you made me laugh.i hope you learnt something from this"no ofennsce"lol

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Amsonme(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
De guy never knw say him don dey old. #teamDavido
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by MrCork: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dwayne1997:

blood of jah! Can a human be this stup!d? Or am i quoting an Ape

...brother...is it ma fault u ther in Nigeria?..is it ma fault u don't hav moiney?.. Is it ma fault u nevar been tonlondon?... Is it ma fault u can't aford or maintain light skin women's?..... bro quit moa!nin (no oofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by MrCork: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
boss1310:

hahaha you are very funny i advise you audition for NIGERIA IDOLS so you can have fame as a comedian,its a job and better than staying at home claiming to be in london.londoners don't say"meeen"am sure you dont know because you dont know what aircraft interior smells like(even local flights).
its not right to be claiming abroad based as if its everything,i know many abroad guys who are paupers compared to wheel barrow pushers here in Nigeria so young man try to be useful here in naija
your name is funny too,your foreign slangs and spelling appaling and am serious that you made me laugh.i hope you learnt something from this"no ofennsce"lol

....bro...no oofense to yor picture profile but u feel cool taken picture in front of a hut wit no window....and then u hav the other city to advise a wholle londoner.... Houses don't hav windows in Nigeria? (no oofense) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by MrCork: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
frainc:

And mr English speaker
What is the meaning of "spek" and "yor" in a normal English Language

See ajepako forming Behind

...bro I drives A £28'000!(cash) range rover spot which probably ake u about 24yers to by.....come bak and talk to me if u can arfud it (no ofeeense) angry
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by rossyc(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
my crush...Doroboss
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by boss1310(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:

....bro...no oofense to yor picture profile but u feel cool taken picture in front of a hut wit no window....and then u hav the other city to advise a wholle londoner.... Houses don't hav windows in Nigeria? (no oofense) undecided
may be we dont,so londoner answer mine are you the rat in your pix or the trap"no oofense"
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' by Spaxon(f): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
#doro chop anybody wey #dorobeef.....
he d turn to beef oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) / Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.