Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures (22065 Views)

Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by daprincel(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Congrats baba, many happy returns of the day smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by acidtalk: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by GreatUniben: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Even as I am a Catholic, I really love this man for his integrity and respect. And for not dabbling into political issues, but praying always for the progress of my great Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by oluwagadaffi(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
oops sorry pastor, GEJ couldn't make it, he was supose to come and use d opportunity to campaign

in other news.....................................Happy bornday Baba
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by korel9: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy Birthday daddy.

You are a true leader by example.

With you we know one doesn't have to be the president of Nigeria at an old age to lead.

Many more years to your years daddy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by stephenponti(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
HBD
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Tisshella(f): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday daddy, may God bless ur new age. More annointing
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by lastpage: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Let us reason together:
*In the "rich and advanced countries" (like U.K, Germany, U.S, e.t.c) hardly do you see people flocking to church on Sundays, talk less of working days.
*Now, l use to think that these Oyinbo people that are not as religious as Nigerians, should be poorer than us since God is supposed to reward us more than them.
* But the reverse seems (is) to be the case!

So, l suppose you will agree with me that something is WRONG with our own form of Christianity!
It appears there is a "direct relationship" between POVERTY and PROLIFERATION OF FAKE NIGERIAN PASTORS

If you also look around, you will realize that the very very religious countries/people.......... are the most wicked, the poorest and the most backward! shocked
Bottom line: We only serve God with our mouth,.... not our heart!

Our Pastors/M.O.G's are well-tuned "con-men" who have perfected the art of using religion to fool, bamboozle and love-vendor Nigerians.

For example, when a Pastor hijacks #3Billion out of the #7Billion "Political bribe" money and buys a second Jet plane, he would go to church and mock his brethren saying "My god is not a poor god, he has blessed me with a second aeroplane"!

He would not tell them that he sold his soul to the devil, to acquire such wealth....and the "mugun members" will start jerking and twisting and thrashing on the floor claiming their Pastor has a direct telephone line to the God of Heaven! grin grin
In the end, he would still rob them of the little they have by taking "offering and tithe"! shocked shocked

This election has exposed the "corrupt under-belly" of Nigerian so-called "Men of God".... with some of them giving very "political prophecy" just to attract the attention of the "highest bidder" who holds the key to the national purse.

The truth is that these Pastors only profess God but their heart is very far from God.

I have been wondering: if God can tell you the POLITICIAN that will win this election, why cant the same God tell you where those over 250 "INNOCENT GIRLS" (compared to rotten politicians) who have done nothing wrong....ARE KEPT, SO THEY CAN BE DELIVERED?

Or are you telling me that God is more interested in "Politics/elections" than saving the life of the innocent?

Look, you can decide to fool yourself till kingdom come but if you examine the facts "properly", God has given us enough "signs" to use in identifying and concluding that these MOG's are FAKE and only after MONEY and POWER.

This is one of the reasons l still admire Jehovah's Witness Sect till today.
When have you seen ANY of their church or Minister dabbling into these kinds of Political shenanigans or collecting such filthy lucre from Politicians?
They might not be perfect, being humans as well but in general terms, you dont see most of these "avoidable evils" within their ranks.
The Catholic Church must also be applauded in this current massive bribing saga for making a Godly stand.
Shame on the leaders of these "prosperity-by-bribery" Pentecostal churches!

Until l see those kidnapped Girls or one of these our faek Pastors tell us categorically that God has told him where the girls are...and we find them there... These MOG's can go F**k themselves because they are a bunch of lying perverts.

Now, if you are one of those "touch not my anointed or question-not my pastor"... just waka-pass, when you wake-up from your stewpidity, we will have a chat then. undecided

Lastpage!

..But HBD for being a year younger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by keacy(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday papa EAA. MAy God keep you longer in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Smartresult(f): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Saibuhari
saiAMEACHI
SAIOSINBAJO
SAItinubu
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by delishpot: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
lordmayor2013:
See that part were baba knelt down... Under his shoe is like he has never stepped the ground before, compare to under my own shoe ... Money good ooo

Na birthday shoe. It may be new you know. Its no biggie to have new pair of shoes from time to time smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Minet16(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
That's my father in The Lord. Met him several times
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Wrks on bb10?

Yes. All devices
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by hungryboy(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2015
victorazy:

Ur an hediot! U folo him dey fast everyday?
who send am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Quality1632(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy Birthday daddy,Long life&prosperity
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Minet16(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
lastpage:
Let us reason together:
*In the "rich and advanced countries" (like U.K, Germany, U.S, e.t.c) hardly do you see people flocking to church on Sundays, talk less of working days.
*Now, l use to think that these Oyinbo people that are not as religious as Nigerians, should be poorer than us since God is supposed to reward us more than them.
* But the reverse seems (is) to be the case!

So, l suppose you will agree with me that something is WRONG with our own form of Christianity!
It appears there is a "direct relationship" between POVERTY and PROLIFERATION OF FAKE NIGERIAN PASTORS

If you also look around, you will realize that the very very religious countries/people.......... are the most wicked, the poorest and the most backward! shocked
Bottom line: We only serve God with our mouth,.... not our heart!

Our Pastors/M.O.G's are well-tuned "con-men" who have perfected the art of using religion to fool, bamboozle and love-vendor Nigerians.

For example, when a Pastor hijacks #3Billion out of the #7Billion "Political bribe" money and buys a second Jet plane, he would go to church and mock his brethren saying "My god is not a poor god, he has blessed me with a second aeroplane"!

He would not tell them that he sold his soul to the devil, to acquire such wealth....and the "mugun members" will start jerking and twisting and thrashing on the floor claiming their Pastor has a direct telephone line to the God of Heaven! grin grin
In the end, he would still rob them of the little they have by taking "offering and tithe"! shocked shocked

This election has exposed the "corrupt under-belly" of Nigerian so-called "Men of God".... with some of them giving very "political prophecy" just to attract the attention of the "highest bidder" who holds the key to the national purse.

The truth is that these Pastors only profess God but their heart is very far from God.

I have been wondering: if God can tell you the POLITICIAN that will win this election, why cant the same God tell you where those over 250 "INNOCENT GIRLS" (compared to rotten politicians) who have done nothing wrong....ARE KEPT, SO THEY CAN BE DELIVERED?

Or are you telling me that God is more interested in "Politics/elections" than saving the life of the innocent?

Look, you can decide to fool yourself till kingdom come but if you examine the facts "properly", God has given us enough "signs" to use in identifying and concluding that these MOG's are FAKE and only after MONEY and POWER.

This is one of the reasons l still admire Jehovah's Witness Sect till today.
When have you seen ANY of their church or Minister dabbling into these kinds of Political shenanigans or collecting such filthy lucre from Politicians?
They might not be perfect, being humans as well but in general terms, you dont see most of these "avoidable evils" within their ranks.
The Catholic Church must also be applauded in this current massive bribing saga for making a Godly stand.
Shame on the leaders of these "prosperity-by-bribery" Pentecostal churches!

Until l see those kidnapped Girls or one of these our faek Pastors tell us categorically that God has told him where the girls are...and we find them there... These MOG's can go F**k themselves because they are a bunch of lying perverts.

Now, if you are one of those "touch not my anointed or question-not my pastor"... just waka-pass, when you wake-up from your stewpidity, we will have a chat then. undecided

Lastpage!

..But HBD for being a year younger.

I pity you because even while what you're saying might be true, you are judging God's servant and you'll be punished if you don't repent.

Saul was so wicked and cruel to David, when David had the chance to kill Saul, he only cut part of his garment, and the bible said David's heart smote him and he wept and cried "I have defiled the lord's anointed" meanwhile God's spirit had left Saul at that point in time. But he was still called Gods anointed.

WATCHWHATYOUSAYABOUTGODSANNOINTED

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by wwwkaycom(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday to you Daddy GO
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by stinggy(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2015
phorlafemi:

Watch your tongue
How will the economy survive if everybody goes on 73-hour marathon service?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by gamechanger007: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
but share this tithe money man,
stop chopping alone,
U stupid dieee
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by gamechanger007: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A FAN OF PASTORPRENEURS, I RESPECT THIS MAN'S HUMILITY AND SIMPLICITY AS A HUMAN. HE IS A ROLE MODEL TO MANY CITIZENS UNLIKE THAT OVER BLOATED, LOUD MOUTHED, ARROGANT, PROUD OYEDEPO THAT TAKES PRIDE IN SLAPPING CHILDREN AND COLLECTING BRIBE FROM POLITICIANS. USELESS GATE KEEPEE OF HELL undecided
u stupid diee
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by oddyz(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
@ searching4love.
have u ever had of the word '' touch not my anoiting And do my prophet no hArm" bewAre
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
phorlafemi:

Watch your tongue

Let him run his flithy mouth.. When you die you will work in hell...some of us think we re here to only make money.. Forgetting that everyone is meant to work for God
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Happpy Birthday Great One. More grace to You Sir. We love You Dearly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by nora544: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:
73 hour marathon praise shocked
Do these people go to work at all?

That is worshipping an idol not God but i hear that RCCG didnot like idolatry so why this it would make more sence when he makes something for charity because that is a real christian.

In nigeria to pray and fast is more important than to work because they love their man made gods more that they have fear of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Adela10: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Daddy, Happy Birthday! Love u so much.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by tunlasky: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
stop chopping alone,
may God forgive you
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by dipotech: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday to you sir, more of God's grace on you, family and the ministry He has committed into your hands- amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
stop chopping alone,
ur name ur life, don't go and work wait for church money useless ewu
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by pronto543(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday papa! Many more years for you in Jesus Mighty Name.Amen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2015
I pray for a Son that would be greater than Daddy G.O in the work of the Lord.

Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by deebrain(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
stop chopping alone,

when he was painfully hidden as a mere interpreter for years, where were you?

Now you want part of his pay check?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.