Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born (22037 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Interesting15: 8:15am On Mar 31
The best gifts a person on earth must have received must be eternal in nature (such gifts must have eternity-significance and relevance) and not subject to degradation by the corruption of this temporary imperfect world.

The best gifts I received from the LORD were Eternal Life, served on the platform of His pure Love through faith in Christ Jesus, activated by the Holy Ghost. They opened the doors to several other divine gifts, including His ever soothing Presence that refreshes me and makes me immune from the pangs of this worn-out earth, as well as other spiritual gifts to be empowered for the work of ministry and promote the beautiful agenda of His glorious kingdom.

Let me show you the significance of these gifts and commodities.

John 3:16 says - ‬‬

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

First, God had offered to an undeserving world the gift of His pure Love.

Take note of the fact that sin redesigned the destiny of the earth and its inhabitants to go the way of doom and perishing.

There are two folds of perishing:

1. Perishing On Earth

Characterized by continuous degradation of the quality of life, and being weak to become all that one has been destined to be.

Look around your society, there are many folks perishing under the burdens of sin, satan, self, sickness, poverty, death, hell, and other negative stuff.

2. Perishing Into Eternity

Once a person dies without doing the needful (making things right with God and accepting His offer of love), such will use his or her own legs to embrace the paths of being perished in hell and the lake of fire burning with brimstone (Revelation 19:20; 20:10, 15).

God's Gift Of Eternal Life

The antidote of having to subject oneself to the ugly paths of perishing on earth and into eternity is being injected with eternal life, through faith in Christ Jesus.

Eternal life is the very life of God, and its composition is eternally potent to make you live above self, sin, satan, sickness, poverty, hell, curses, etc.

What better gift is there to these?

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Interesting15: 8:16am On Mar 31
Jesus is alive folks. Jesus loves you. ❤️

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by spartachico(m): 8:52am On Mar 31
Hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Fearurcreeator: 8:52am On Mar 31
Jesus is Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Bolu004(m): 8:53am On Mar 31
Hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:54am On Mar 31
Hallelujah praise the Lord

3 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by chuveck69: 8:54am On Mar 31
He is risen!!!

May we encounter God’s love and divine protection.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by gohf: 8:54am On Mar 31
Happy Easter everyone
join us today Sunday 6pm on telegram the gate of Hope, and we meet the risen Lord and receive the resurrection power to rise above principalities and powers.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Smithwilliams826: 8:54am On Mar 31
He lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by ugotuf(m): 8:55am On Mar 31
JESUS CHRIST lived, lives and will live forever more. Hallelujah, HE is risen.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Pickieox(m): 8:56am On Mar 31
Fake

RELIGION IS A MIND GAME
Religion is smartly packaged to leave no room for it's victims to ESCAPE or CRITICIZE.

A Religion like Christianity will quote you a statement of an "infallible" Jesus god in John 14:3 -WHATEVER YOU ASK IN MY NAME, THIS I WILL DO that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
The keywords here are "WHATEVER YOU ASK"

They will sell to you an infallible jesus god who NEVER fails.
They'll pray for your sick father who is already HOSPITALIZED or on MEDICATION for recovery in the name of jesus.
When your father(already on medication) recovers, they say "our god is good", "jesus never fails", "what Jesus cannot do does not exist" etc.
When unfortunately your father dies, instead of admitting jesus has failed, they blame the doctor or you for your lack of faith or for not praying ENOUGH.
They must find a way to rationalize Jesus’ FAILURE so you don't give up on the religion...

They'll tell you "Don't give up sister" "Jesus works in mysterious ways" "god knows what's best for you", "it's god's will" but the question is, if everything happens according to a god's will that we have no power to change, why would the same god request you ask ANYTHING in his name and that he'll do?

It's a WIN WIN in religion.
Religious gods never get the blame, they always get the credit for doing NOTHING.

FEAR and GUILT are their greatest weapons, and it works perfectly on the gullible.

©️Tancho EShu

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by isycollins(m): 8:57am On Mar 31
He has risen from the death, happy Easter everyone

2 Likes

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Pgirigory: 8:58am On Mar 31
bb
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Maj196(m): 9:05am On Mar 31
Scam

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by oluwaseyi0: 9:05am On Mar 31
At what point do you need eternal life

My sister died few months after her birth, my mum even once has a miscarriage

I believe none of those have eternal life as they were both conceive in sin
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by HighChiefZino: 9:06am On Mar 31
Hallelujah
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Vifx: 9:07am On Mar 31
Lol
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Hezzyluv: 9:07am On Mar 31
JESUS loves you! 👉

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by EmmyNorse(m): 9:10am On Mar 31
Christ is risen Alleluia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by nairalee(m): 9:10am On Mar 31
Jesus (LOVE) is the BEST gift one can ever receive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Canih28: 9:11am On Mar 31
ok
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Gift96: 9:12am On Mar 31
Happy Easter to you all.
I am yet to get my Easter gift...

What do you want?

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by thevoicenews: 9:21am On Mar 31
Davido launched Faculty of Music and Arts in IUEA Kampala, Uganda
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9I4ar-L00

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by chieveboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 31
Mine was being a student of Eckankar.

Of note is having the privilege to be linked with the Holy Spirit beyond the guesswork and belief.

1 Like

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Amuluonyenaego: 9:24am On Mar 31
Mine is my mom, my daughter and my life
Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by Coolestguy2023: 9:25am On Mar 31
Jesus Christ dying for me so that i can live eternally is my greatest gift of all time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by hslbroker2(m): 9:25am On Mar 31
Interesting15:
Jesus is alive folks. Jesus loves you. ❤️
hallelujah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by AntiMarxist: 9:26am On Mar 31
Interesting15:

The best gifts a person on earth must have received must be eternal in nature (such gifts must have eternity-significance and relevance) and not subject to degradation by the corruption of this temporary imperfect world.

The best gifts I received from the LORD were Eternal Life, served on the platform of His pure Love through faith in Christ Jesus, activated by the Holy Ghost. They opened the doors to several other divine gifts, including His ever soothing Presence that refreshes me and makes me immune from the pangs of this worn-out earth, as well as other spiritual gifts to be empowered for the work of ministry and promote the beautiful agenda of His glorious kingdom.

Let me show you the significance of these gifts and commodities.

John 3:16 says - ‬‬

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

First, God had offered to an undeserving world the gift of His pure Love.

Take note of the fact that sin redesigned the destiny of the earth and its inhabitants to go the way of doom and perishing.

There are two folds of perishing:

1. Perishing On Earth

Characterized by continuous degradation of the quality of life, and being weak to become all that one has been destined to be.

Look around your society, there are many folks perishing under the burdens of sin, satan, self, sickness, poverty, death, hell, and other negative stuff.

2. Perishing Into Eternity

Once a person dies without doing the needful (making things right with God and accepting His offer of love), such will use his or her own legs to embrace the paths of being perished in hell and the lake of fire burning with brimstone (Revelation 19:20; 20:10, 15).

God's Gift Of Eternal Life

The antidote of having to subject oneself to the ugly paths of perishing on earth and into eternity is being injected with eternal life, through faith in Christ Jesus.

Eternal life is the very life of God, and its composition is eternally potent to make you live above self, sin, satan, sickness, poverty, hell, curses, etc.

What better gift is there to these?

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Amen.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son .

Christ is King

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born by IamAtAnger: 9:27am On Mar 31
Yea juz like giving birth to u was a scam... e fit be paternity fraud.. ask ur mama well grin
Maj196:
Scam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Palm Divination Here / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.