Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (53506 Views)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by olokloo: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Omo see Ikebe

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by kstyle2(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
The way we dey overhype yansh these dayz, u go think say na gold dey inside am
Nice sha
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Butt filled with series of Stretch marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jude33084(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
All na shit tongue

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Good for her...Nice backside!
so what if her butt is big does that change the fact that I won't be able to run the gen today because of fuel scarcity pls she should move jare..angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by 867Y5309(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

You should see mine lipsrsealed
From the look on your face i kinda believe you..

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by vislabraye(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
lipsrsealed so, na her nyansh she dey use do talent ba? She no get anything better to give the world than her nyansh ba?
Men like big yansh nah.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jeeqaa7(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

Sharrap dia! Liar

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by micrep3030(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Watin yansh go cause hmmm

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by chingydaboss(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Y r u hating?.. kiss
DrAify:
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by khassy(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
OK
next
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by AJOT99(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
And so what?
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by drkass: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
prove further by showing us the naked butt or else we don't still believe her

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
lipsrsealed so, na her nyansh she dey use do talent ba? She no get anything better to give the world than her nyansh ba?

I guess her price would now triple

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by victorazy(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Na shiit full there cheesy
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by arsetalks(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
If she want those butts to come out the more, she should come and meet me. Na doggy she needs. Hard one.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by missstella(f): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin concern me with nyansh her nyansh no fit gimme money na mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by nwonufestus(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
sumgals are lyk OMG c my butt,bois mst dey follow.smh
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by naijaboiy: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
victorazy:

Guy no dey spoil our precious Igbo language. is "mechie onu gi ebe-ahu" plz stop that joke! cry I cry for this generation
Thank you sir!

I'm not igbo tho.

And you can go back to the days of our fore-fathers if this generation don tire you cheesy
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Decryptor(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

I checked your pic but all I saw was a face filled with makeup and a tee-shirt saying "fck you"...where is the bumbum?

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by symbian03(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
What's the biggy in a bootyyy full of sh!TT?
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
undecided lipsrsealed

Why the emoticon signs¿...I guess you hoping & wishing to be like her ryt¿
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Akinz0126(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
gameboy727:
So what does she want us do now, eh? Drool over her buttt? Some people sef eh
She probably wants you to kiss her Ass gringringrin
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by caprini1: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
This is just a normal butt,visit Ghana and see some monster butts undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by ELgordo(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
"damn# hit from the back . . . hit it from the back I know she like that . . . Wicked shape . . .

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

Pix or angry
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Obascoetubi: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
I SMELL FAKE BUTT
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by bobisky(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
That ya smash yansh
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by pazienza(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
victorazy:

Guy no dey spoil our precious Igbo language. is "mechie onu gi ebe-ahu" plz stop that joke! cry I cry for this generation

He tried, he should be encouraged, not discouraged.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by dahreyM: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

if i hear! u r flat YANSHED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.