Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Resurrection Is When The Promises To The Jews Are Fulfilled. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection Is When The Promises To The Jews Are Fulfilled. (1146 Views)

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Resurrection Is When The Promises To The Jews Are Fulfilled. by Drusilla(f): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2006
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, [b]and I shall place you in your own land: [/b]then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

A lot of bible prophecy, is faulty based on people having no understanding of the fact, that the Jews get the fulfillment of their promises after the resurrection.

Doctrines that are errors based on not understanding this:

1. The 70th week is future.
2. There shall be a third evil temple built by Jews.
3. Jesus shall rule some earthly millenial kingdom, that has sinners and believers living in it.
4. Jews shall be preachers during this future 70th week.
5. The great evil economic system is future rather than present.
6. Jesus comes back twice for believers.
7. Sinners shall survive the tribulation, the great tribulation and be in the Millenial Kingdom.

In reality:

1. The 70th week is past.
2. The third evil temple is Apostate Christians.
3. No sinners shall be in Jesus Kingdom.
4. The 70th week is past, so of course there will be no need for Jewish preachers.
5. The great evil economic system is present, not future.
6. Jesus comes back once for believers, who are either raptured or resurrected.
7. Sinners do not survive God's wrath, they are destroyed and they do not enter nor are they born in the Millenial Kingdom.

If not for the erroneous belief that Jews get their promises fulfilled during this age, most of these beliefs would not have been invented.

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Ramadhan / Re:why Do You Still Believe That The Bible Is The Original Word Of God? / Prophet Or Pastor Tb Joshua,genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.