Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ (29436 Views)

After Endorsing Dickson, Bayelsa Elders Support Sylva / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by TheOtherview: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
Louislewis:
What do you expect from NJCC leader Mallam Yakubu Abdullai a core northern and Muslim. Are you expecting him and his cohort to be happy with any GEJ supporters? These are people that have been under the blindfold of their leaders since independent of this nation. They have governed this nation for over 40yrs, yet they lack behind in all ramifications. He had the opportunity of piloting student's affairs; he had the gut to form a coup against somebody supporting GEJ who brought light to the north. No matter how truth has set him and his cohorts free from this administration, they can never see anything good about it as long as the government of today is being piloted by the southern. That was why they remained in the dark for years blindfolded begging from gate to gate, sleeping outside from gate to gate. Now, Yakubu wants to go back to that era. Era as demanded by Boko Haram. Such a person can never see anything bad about Boko Haram. It is a pity for my fellow southern dancing and dinning with the blinds.
[/s]

There is no need to pop a vein, if you are making sense. grin

Tijani Usman is not exactly in the good books of Shekarau or other members of the establishment either, so you can stick your TAN-inspired rant where the sun don't shine.

NANS Passes Vote Of Confidence On Shekarau

Dec 3, 2014 |

The National Association Of Nigerian Students( NANS) has passed a vote of confidence on the Minister Of Education Ibrahim Shekarau just as it revealed that Comrade Tijani Usman Shehu is not a registered student of any university and so can’t be the president of NANS.

This is against the backdrop of the ultimatum issued yesterday by the factional NANS leader Comrade Tijani Usman Shehu that the student body has declared war against Shekarau and has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to immediately sack the minister over what it alleged as his dishonorable actions.

...Comrade Wali also stated that in the bid to rid the students body of its extreme partisan stance,NANS has set up a screening Commitee to sanitize the organisation and rid it of unscrupulous dissidents who have converted this association which was once the Nigerian student pride into a full time business that is run by a fully non student cabal

This same cabal that has hijacked the machinery of NANS today have a 45 year old man, one Mr Tijani Usman as its figure head. Mr Usman Tijani in some instances claims to be a student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and at other occasions claims to be a student of Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Kaduna. Either way we say without fear or favour,affection or ill will that he is neither a student not graduate of any institution known to us.

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/392763/nans-passes-vote-confidence-shekarau
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by makzeze: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kai GEJ, see what you have caused the NANS ex-president.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
pacesetter939:
It's only those that are enshrined in corrupt practices across the nation or those directly benefiting from the corruption infested GEJ's government that would support his re-election.

Rightly spoken dear. In addition to this, we have also observed that those supporting his re-election especially the teenagers are sick-lers of CORRUPTION POSITIVE DISEASES right from birth. Imagine a student who believed this government has actually failed his educational ambition shouting CONTINUITY!!! Continuity of what if we may ask, continuity of nothing but corruption.

Let's all vote the man who knows what it takes to be a leader.
GMB/PYO
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by toyoutoyou: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
They have all gone to hide their faces in the mud.Set of useless tribe.
naijababe:
Where are the GEJ till .............posters?! grin
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ryabcool:
shame on you for ignoring the truth probably because of ethnic sentiments and blind followership
Shame on you for making judgements on something you are completely clueless about and for not minding your own buisness.
My opinion and choice is mine and mine alone, I owe no one any apologies for that
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Absan86(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC LETTER TO PATIENCE FAKA JONATHAN

Dear Patience Faka Jonathan,

How is everything going for you and the rest of the people in Aso Rock?

I write this letter in response to your statement, "We are not conductors so we don't ask for change". I just want to tell you that in the real sense of it, bus conductors do not ask for CHANGE. It is usually the passengers who ask for CHANGE.

Your husband, Goodluck Jonathan was chosen as the driver to convey Nigerians to their destination; PDP was appointed the conductor; and the Nigerian masses were and are still the passengers. As passengers, we had paid our bus fares in 2011 using the vote currency and now, we are asking, demanding for CHANGE as we approach our destination, 2015.

Oftentimes, bus conductors do not agree to give the passengers their CHANGE easily (at least not without a fight or exchange of words ). Like the bus conductors we know, PDP does not intend to give us the CHANGE that is due us even when they know this is the right thing to do.

But we the Nigerian Masses (who live without basic amenities; who are unemployed; who do not feel secure at home and in public places; who have been designated as targets for shooting practice etc.) have decided to get our CHANGE from the conductor (PDP and Cabals).

You see the wind of change has so caught with you. This is why even you ought to vote for CHANGE.

Thanks for gathering your things as you prepare to quit Aso Rock back to Otuoke or Okrika, the choice is yours

Yours sincerely,
Lookman Alawaye Esq.
(A LEGITIMATE PASSENGER)[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Lakeshizu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayoakins:
I really need to know what NANS is all about. Are the executives undergraduate students or just anybody
They are unserious undergraduate students. Funny enough I have a friend that is part of NANS and Dis is the 6th year we hav graduated, he is still a part of NANS.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by symbianDON(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
smakati:
40years old Is he doing his phd
grin grin grin grin grin grin no sir!! i think he deliberately refused to graduate

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Ryabcool(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
bestestgirl:

Shame on you for making judgements on something you are completely clueless about and for not minding your own buisness.
My opinion and choice is mine and mine alone, I owe no one any apologies for that
I shamed you because of what you said about supporting someone nonetheless. I then tried to understand your logic for doing so AFTER.

Don't you give me that crap about what and what's not my business over a post you put out on a public forum. You gave your opinion about what your choice is, and I gave my opinion about your choice. Don't like it? Report me to DSS, rant, or keep your mouth shut. Adios.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by JoeCutie(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]Is fraud, corruption? undecided[/size]
For where?! Since stealing is not corruption. Nothing is corruption anymore in Nigeria, yet we are (one of) the most corrupt. They say.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by hadizadeezy(f): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
smakati:
hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by HirstMOG(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baawaa:
Jonathan is a thief,his supporters are thieves

You guys are just full of hate for GEJ. Buhari your so called saint, who are the people sponsoring his campaigne? Do you know who Tinubu is even if I don't mention another person in that camp? How would you describe an angel in the midst of demons? You are not corrupt but you eat and dine with corrupt elements.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ryabcool:
I shamed you because of what you said about supporting someone nonetheless. I then tried to understand your logic for doing so AFTER.

Don't you give me that crap about what and what's not my business over a post you put out on a public forum. You gave your opinion about what your choice is, and[b] I gave my opinion about your choice[/b]. Don't like it? Report me to DSS, rant, or keep your mouth shut. Adios.
No you didn't give your opinion about my choice. You took one look at my 'public' post, made your conclusions on the reason for my support and then labelled me ethnic intolerant and a tribalist. finally, you delivered your judgment on my opinion just because it is different from yours.
I am not really interested in an e-battle with you but if your post was really to give an opinion on my opinion, you could have done it better.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by KYO1: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
its shameful and pathetic to see NANS being controlled by men old enough to give birth to this present crop of Nigerian students. During my days in ABU Zaria congo campus,we ran student unionism around 2005/2006 with this same Tijani Yusuf that's about 8 to 9 years ago and today he is the president of NANS and yet we complain of corruption in Nigeria.HE SHOULD BE EXPELLED on the basis of false declarations.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by xpressword: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by igbsam(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=20pt]I have never Imagined a thread of such magnitude will make frontpage and from page 0 to page 2, not one TANOID or GEJ supporter made a statement on this topic. What happened ? Has rapture taken place in their camp ?

This is the first time i will experience this o
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by stonedlive(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
alaoeri:
40years old still in NANS shocked irunmole is playing snookers with his destiny.

grin grin grin grin grin OH my goodness .. you really cracked me up
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by cg053: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope he collected his share of d JONATHAN 21 BILLION NAIRA before his sack.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by tk4rd: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by tk4rd: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
TheOtherview:

The devil is in the detail, as they say grin

Source
EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT NIGERIA IS SO STúPID AND SILLY.
I JUST NEED TO RELOCATE FROM THIS COUNTRY
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by menxer: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
smakati:

with the level of unemployment in the country, he has chosen to be a career student. lol

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Ologunjude(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
He is the landlord of the school. Heard he was trying to combine his masters programme and PhD to his unfinished first degree. And has 10 carry over. grin smiley angry
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by watered(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
pacesetter939:
[s] It's only those that are enshrined in corrupt practices across the nation or those directly benefiting from the corruption infested GEJ's government that would support his re-election.
[/s] Its only those that are tyrants and have great hand in terrorism that will refuse GEJ's re-election.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Ryabcool(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
bestestgirl:

No you didn't give your opinion about my choice. You took one look at my 'public' post, made your conclusions on the reason for my support and then labelled me ethnic intolerant and a tribalist. finally, you delivered your judgment on my opinion just because it is different from yours.
I am not really interested in an e-battle with you but if your post was really to give an opinion on my opinion, you could have done it better.
check my profile. I'm not a new member of this forum, but i don't comment much talk more of efight. I also don't engage in fights because I find it a waste of time and usage of Grey matter. All I do is give my opinion of anything I see worth commenting and move on.

Naturally I don't care about the impact of my bluntness but for the sake of peace, I apologize if you found my approach offensive. I just couldn't fathom how someone could continue to support a person so incompetent, whose colossal failures far dwarfs the little achievements he managed to pull through. It struck me at the time that you might either be benefitting from this failure or you're just too blind by sentiments to see, hence my initial accusation.

Once again, my unreserved apologies. But I think you can do better in your choice of leadership.
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
pacesetter939:
It's only those that are enshrined in corrupt practices across the nation or those directly benefiting from the corruption infested GEJ's government that would support his re-election.

so who have you been benefiting from... if twas Goodluck responsible for the corruption they wudn't hv arrested him... if only adanmant people lyk yhu wud realise that his govt has no place for corrupt practices and data so many of dem are being disgraced out!!...Goodluck is fighting yhe corruption OBJ cudn't deal with... when ge re-instates credible men obasanjo framed up and disgraced we wud say he brought out corrupt men...because stay stood up to OBJ in his regime... so much for the General returning to Democracy na yhu a 2nd one...to sweep chng thtuawt nigeria... so dat money go dey u no go see am... all d dollars nd billions yhu are used to hearibg in papers would not ve heard...dey wud shared discreetly nd i bliv they told yhu it wud reach yhu dis tym ...Sleep On-Your Dreams wyd Come true...
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by pacesetter939: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

so who have you been benefiting from... if twas Goodluck responsible for the corruption they wudn't hv arrested him... if only adanmant people lyk yhu wud realise that his govt has no place for corrupt practices and data so many of dem are being disgraced out!!...Goodluck is fighting yhe corruption OBJ cudn't deal with... when ge re-instates credible men obasanjo framed up and disgraced we wud say he brought out corrupt men...because stay stood up to OBJ in his regime... so much for the General returning to Democracy na yhu a 2nd one...to sweep chng thtuawt nigeria... so dat money go dey u no go see am... all d dollars nd billions yhu are used to hearibg in papers would not ve heard...dey wud shared discreetly nd i bliv they told yhu it wud reach yhu dis tym ...Sleep On-Your Dreams wyd Come true...
You have succeeded in spewing thrash.
What has happened to the the known thieves; in likes of Stella Odua, John Yusuf, Diezani Alison-Mudueke, to mention a few?
Re: 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ by TheOtherview: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
NANS Denies Endorsing President Jonathan, Says Obanikoro Unfit To Be Minister

MAR 04, 2015

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has declared Musiliu Obanikoro as unfit to be a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in view of what it called “the prominent role” he played in the Ekiti State election scandal which was recently exposed by Captain Sagir Koli.

The students revealed their verdict today during a protest rally in Ikeja, the Lagos State capital.

Led by the NANS Vice President (External Affairs), Ogunkuade Oluwatosin, the students called on Mr. Obanikoro to take perpetual leave of politics and leadership aspirations in Nigeria, saying his actions have not only destroyed the fabric of democracy but also eroded the hopes of Nigerian students that an idealdemocracy will ever be celebrated in the country.

On the forthcoming election, Oluwatosin said, “We knew from antecedence that the present leadership of the country cannot be trusted in any way and that was why we have been emphasizing that the Chairman of INEC must not be removed under any guise whether through sack or terminal leave. Any attempt to force Prof. Attahiru Jega out of INEC in this crucial time could adversely affect the fragile peace we are enjoying in the country.”

He emphasized that should the presidency or its proxies tinker with the dates of the forthcoming elections, they should be prepared to face the wrath of Nigerian students through maximum protests across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

“The tsunami-like protest would be a child’s play when compared to what happened in Tunisia, Libya, Ivory Coast, Central African Republic, Hong Kong,” he said.

He also denied rumors that Nigeria students have endorsed President Goodluck Johnathan for the election, explaining that the meeting conveyed by Jude Imagwe, the Senior Special Assistant to President Johnathan on Students and Youths was attended only by some selected youths and a minute fraction of the executive of NANS.

Their statements, he stressed, in no way reflect the minds of suffering Nigerian students.

“The appropriate way for the President to seek endorsement was to visit the campuses and showcase his achievements and not [to gather] un-matriculated students in Aso rock Villa for endorsement.”

He wondered why any right-thinking Nigerian student would endorse President Johnathan for a second term, drawing attention to the deaths recorded in student communities, especially in the Northeastern andNorthwestern parts of Nigeria, as well as the numerous strikes which have adversely affected academic stability in the country.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.