Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods (25291 Views)

For Those Who Have Irregular Complexion In Your Face / 7 Main Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Flow In Women / 7 Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Flow In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by absoluteSuccess: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Get Gufei Bao to correct menstrual issues
You may not need to operate on your fibroid either.

The product is also good for enhancing ovulation and conception.
call 0809 717 4000
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by idu1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Are you veterinary gynecologist?
hucienda:
hmmm... notice the animal version in some of the cows in my ranch lipsrsealed
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by eminent007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
cry

But why is it that I crave for very sugary drinks during this period?
Besides i tend to be relatively very weak during this period, what could be the cause?

The way I see it, you need to pay me a visit girl shocked cool cool
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by darlenese(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
intergral:
hmmmmmmm you've got me thinking........ But synthetically true but biologically wrong........
But sha una wahala too much eh

Yeah our wahala really too much
. Imagine after MENses we are still gonna face MENopause cry
MEN MEN MEN cry all our wahala is caused by thou grin

3 Likes

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by canalily(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Thank God I'm hail and well.
for ur mindundecided
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by subbieD(f): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
wunmi590:
Thank God am dating a girl who her moother is a medical doctor
Bn a pastor's child doesn't mean u will make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by intergral(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
darlenese:

Yeah our wahala really too much
. Imagine after MENses we are still gonna face MENopause cry
MEN MEN MEN cry all our wahala is caused by thou grin
have you forgotten about
Wo-MEN.......... But I still will not agree that we are the cause of your problem and assuming it is true then woMEN do not only cause but create problem for MEN...... Take Adam and eVe for example, if not for eve me and you would have been running and catching fun naked in the garden of heaven.... But because of eve now we don enter trouble....

1 Like

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by darlenese(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
intergral:
have you forgotten about
Wo-MEN.......... But I still will not agree that we are the cause of your problem and assuming it is true then woMEN do not only cause but create problem for MEN...... Take Adam and eVe for example, if not for eve me and you would have been running and catching fun naked in the garden of heaven.... But because of eve now we don enter trouble....

I blame Adam for that cos he should have rejected the apple.
Btw, where was Adam when Satan was brain washing Eve ?

1 Like

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
canalily:
for ur mindundecided
ur business jareee..
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
NobleAky:
hw can we be sure it's is regular since ladies don't go about prodcasting when they are on their periods?
I was thanking God for my good health and ur here talking rubbish..smh
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:
We thank God for you.
Guys, please felicitate her on my behalf: my PM function is on vacation. Please check your thesaurus before you carry out my request o. Cos some of you are .......let's just leave it at that. And please thesaurus does not mean *beep* o.

The female anatomy is quite complex. Catwalking wonders of our time. *yimu*
u coulda posted this ^^^ rubbish without quoting me y'know?
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by bennyzer(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Let me call my wife to see this. coolLet me call my wife to see this.
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by canalily(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
ur business jareee..
buy my business jooorangryar you in France or Zoo or Zimbabwe?
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by ellahzy(f): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice Compilation OP

....even tho i could nt read it to the end
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by NobleAky(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
I was thanking God for my good health and ur here talking rubbish..smh
why Smh? Are you apileptic?
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Jennifer89(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
pls correct me if am wrong, have read also that UTI ( urinary tract infections) and STI ( sexually transmitted infection/ diseases ) can also cause irregularities is that true?

Yes it is very true. any lady infected needs to treat with antibiotics and make sure her system is clear if not she will have irregular flow. Also, when the infection stays too long in the body it may lead to barrenness and if she eventually conceive without treating the STI or UTI she may have miscarriage.

1 Like

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by wunmi590(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
subbieD:
Bn a pastor's child doesn't mean u will make heaven

U ar rght
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by fitinwell: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
What i care for.. Is dat i stay hygiene, watch wat i eat & drink..
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by harry509: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
planbwellness:

See more at: http://planbwellness.com/causes-irregular-menstrual-periods/#sthash.EW649sHM.dpuf
I tot is 4 d guys. Gud 4 gals. Jst passin bye....
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
u coulda posted this ^^^ rubbish without quoting me y'know?
Huh-hun! Acouldain't aposted thaz rabbish vidout colting youw y'know? Acouldain't.
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by intergral(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2015
darlenese:

I blame Adam for that cos he should have rejected the apple.
Btw, where was Adam when Satan was brain washing Eve ?
hahahahahahaha you are hard to crack and I believe we can debate this all year....... They all went to get what they will eat you know humans and their variety of need, Adam might like basmatic rice and Jamaican stew while eve will want Fufu and okra soup so you don't expect them to find it on the same shelve! That was how the Satan toasted her and she agreed.... wink
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by petekayo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
A friend of mine sees her menses twice a month. what could be the possible cause?
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by planbwellness: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
petekayo:
A friend of mine sees her menses twice a month. what could be the possible cause?

Let her read - http://planbwellness.com/menstrual-disorder/ - the link contains information on the causes of irregular menses and what can be done to overcome it.
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by moneytreeteam: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well, one may not have to worry about the cause, since it can actually be prevented.

If you have heard about the Loetue Cocoa concentrate before, you must have heard about its ability to prevent menstrual anomalies.

Money follows value! The more issues you'll facilitate others solve, the wealthier you'll become.

MoneyTreeTeam is providing you a beautiful product with speedy effects. this is often for sure a chance to assist folks around you, live healthy lives, and additionally empower you to earn further financial gain .

Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by Gigihealth: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Menstrual irregularities can be caused by a lot of factors, including pregnancy, infections, hormonal imbalances, malignancies, diseases, trauma, and some medications. To know what's normal about your menstrual cycle, you can start by keeping a record of your menstrual cycle on a calendar or your personal diary. Click on the link below to know more on menstrual irregularities and their treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/menstrual-irregularities-whats-normal-whats/
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by blessingthanks: 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
For irregular menstruation and dark menses and of ovulation call 09065688473 na expert
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by blessingthanks: 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
For irregular menstruation and dark menses call09065688473 for herbal cure
Re: Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods by blessingthanks: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
Irregular, ceased, dark meses call for your perfect herbal solution on 09065688473

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floods Cause Increase In Snakebite Cases In Nigeria / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.