Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? (513 Views)

Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP / What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Prior to the february 14 and 28 former election dates, slogans of I have decided and others were fully en vogue. I just want to know if the postponement has made you change your mind about voting for a particular candidate. Some remain resolute, some have dampened hopes while some people, who had no interest in voting, have joined certain movements for several reasons best know to them, which could be due to suspicion of foul play in the postponement or the latest vibrancy in the political campaigns.

Do you remain resolute concerning a particular candidate or have you changed your mind? State reasons.
Re: Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by richol(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2015
YEA......GAVE ME A LITTLE WHILE TO CONTINUE THINKING OF GEJ TILL 2019 cheesy
Re: Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
No. Not the least.

It made most of us become more viligant and suspicious of any schemes that may be devised by the opposition in order to tilt the scale of triumph in its favour.
Re: Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by Adminisher: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2015
It reinforced my opposition to Jonathan. That man can mess up anything he is involved in. At the end of the day there will be no elections, most people don't realize his completely weak, spineless and cowardly this man is.

1 Like

Re: Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Nope, d only joy I ve concerning dis prosponmene is dat I now know dat tinubu has mouth odour!
Re: Did The Election Postponement Change Your Mind About A Candidate? by cooljude(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2015
No.

(1) (Reply)

APC not happy with economic progress – PDP / Blood Bath Narrowly Averted In Imo As Okorocha /iheadioha Thugs Clashed At Gover / Pope Francis Hassuggested He May Resign Likehis Predecessor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.