Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (88190 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by floragregs(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Hahahahaha. Baby u funny die. Nawaooo! Onye ebee Ka ibu?
nne, abum onye awo omamma, nwa imo di sharp! Looool
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by floragregs(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
gnykelly:

there is no defence in what you have said. why is it only in Nigeria we have ogbanje you need to check yourself. you are mentally unbalanced.
Loooool. Kpele oooo, I no know say e pain u like that. Iberibe
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life

If she does NOT die this year does it mean her words are true and these are fake Pastors?

I actually don't know most of these Pastors (They are pretty much unknown outside Africa) but do get very worried when I see the wealth taken from their poor congregations. I get worried when they claim God prophecies through them (WHY only African/Nigerian Pastors? Why not Pastors in the developed world also? When through their greed they violate safety rules and people die and they refuse to accept responsibility and blame - Satan/Boko Haram/anyone else except themselves. Those who CLAIM to speak in tongues when there is no interpreter present so the congregation has no idea what is being said - a good showman trick and must certainly help the donations but very against scripture).

IF the child was cursed surely a real Christian would pray for her?

All she says MAY be nonsense

OR

It may be a case of the TRUTH HITS HARD!

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Ninilowo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.
grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by MrDojo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well, as to weather or not the above is true, let's leave it for God. It's not our place judge anyone of them 'He who is without sin, let him be first to cast the stone'. The best you can do for yourself and ur loved ones is to be truly born again and also pray and preach to them as well. Repent people, let's turn away from our sinful ways because ppl die every day. Don't perish without the salvation of christ. Jesus is here already!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Solomon30: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Christians should beware, if a child of God is not fortified in the spirit he/she will derailed and get discouraged.
GEJ can be blackmailed and the perpetrators go free but not the Holy Spirit of God. Iretioluwa said, God is only honouring His name in the Lifes of these Men Of God, if so, why will God asked this child Ireti-Oluwa to go to the press, instead of going to these so called Men Of God and deliver to them God's warning; thereby, God dishonouring His own name at the same time?
Any politician/s sowing the seed of discord and confusion in the Christaindom shall not live to be fulfilled; his days on earth shall be cut short and any vessel the enemies of christians are using shall likewise be broken, in Jesus Name, AMEN!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nickizoe(f): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
She is actualy posses..devil speakin tru her.. She needs deliverance.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrDojo:
Well, as to weather or not the above is true, let's leave it for God. It's not our place judge anyone of them 'He who is without sin, let him be first to cast the stone'. The best you can do for yourself and ur loved ones is to be truly born again and also pray and preach to them as well. Repent people, let's turn away from our sinful ways because ppl die every day. Don't perish without the salvation of christ. Jesus is here already!

Yes that is why I try to reserve judgement on them for the Lord but I have travelled the world and NO Pastors in ANY other country give me as much concern as Nigerian Pastors. I try to tell myself it is only a cultural thing and they are really ok but my conscience keeps bothering me whenever I attend any of their services.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Topgainer: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
pretydiva:
D end shal tell. Let's keep our fingers crossed
You don't wait till the end to know with the life of extortion and arrongance, occult practices which are contrary to the teachings of Christ. Lies and promotion of money worship that most of these men except they REPENT before they die will not smell paradise. And the little girl message is just a call for repentance

Frankmishael I have told you to leave Loves World and the jamboree it represents. It will do you a lot of good
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by brainbox2014(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Normally I wouldn't comment on threads like this (I prefer politics) that are just intended to elicit attention and confuse gullible people, but for the sake of clarity...

1) It's not David Olukoya but Daniel Olukoya.
2) I first saw this post few months ago on a not-so-popular blog that apparently needed traffic.
3) I'm really not surprised that some folks believe and digest every info they're fed with, without a holistic processing. It's normal to have the fickle; who are swept to & fro by every wind of interesting stories, and then the critical skeptics who seize every opportunity to vent their resentment against pastors.
4) Lastly I'm not God who justifies or condemn anyone, but a thorough analysis of this piece exposes delusions and shallow intentions of its originator. Some of the alleged spiritual revelations are obvious logical hypotheses. It's like saying: Arsenal will get knocked out of UCL if they don't change their ways (tactics, technique etc) against Monaco when you know they are already 3 - 1 down in the tie.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by emmacols: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!! I no fit shout. fear dey me like haba
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by summerset: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Attention seeker,the Bible says do not judge,who are u to judge miss heaven candidate,I am most certain that a demon revealed dose tins to u,if u want fame why don't u work hard for it and not bastardise d name of odas to get fame,am so sorry for u,and I ask God in heaven to judge u for this blasphemy.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by stankezzy: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrDojo:
a lot of people don't know bible , that's why any body with any ogbanje spirit can come and deceive people.
1,God does not allow ordinary people to judge his prophet even when they are wrong, judgement of God's servants is God's business.
An army general is not judged by civilians , no matter how wrong he may be.
eg when abira and kora tried to tackle moses God became angry and killed one of them, but still what they were accusing moses of was true , God does not play with his servant especially close ones.
2, God does not pronounce a living person that he will go to hell, the book of a living person is never closed cos he can change tomorrow.
3, there are steps to becoming a believer and knowing God intimetly, in this era of new testerment, any body that is matured spiritual y and capable of God given him/her such message must have affected his area positively for God.
4, serving God is not a child's play Ooo! , lots of decisions , understanding and thinking is involved
5,, most people are very gullible because they don't know bible, an ogbanje child that setan sent to come and destroy men of God that some young Christian s are falling for, DOES NOT KNOW THE BIBLE WELL BECAUSE OF HER AGE, DOES NOT PREACH THE GOSPEL BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT PREACH WHAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW, AND GOD WILL BE TELING HER TO GO WARN PEOPLE THAT ALL THEIR LIFE , THEY HAVE BEEN READING AND PREACHING THE GOSPEL
6, just give me one instance in the bible where an ordinary person was sent to go and warn a prophet. rather it is the prophet that warns the people and if he misbehave God will deal with him directly.
MY PEOPLE ARE DECEIVE D BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by chigoizie7(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
pastors nko and not padres or reverends, This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my priest fall among ,

Don't talk trash here oooh, no one is exception here, doubt me, come. Ma area make I show u a rev father wey de chyke/toast/fucvkz young gals, yet nothing is done to him, because many of them see it as a normal thing these days. On a normal day, I no for follow u yarn trash, but make I just do am for today, no one is a saint, reverend oooh, father oooh, sister oooh, pastors oooh, many of them a real sinners with impunity.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by todayguest(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
did you hear from Jesus also? Secondly, If they make heaven, how 'd you know?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by kpolli(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Binotinto:
According to Punch, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When Punch was invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too clear. But upon enquiry made by the editor of Punch, it was discovered that it was not just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.

Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim messages for the world.“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know” declares the mother.“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.

We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and we settled down for the business of the day. Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour saidi should declare to Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his works, he has compromised.

“He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood. His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money. Warning to repent before he ends where his boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they are doing so. Beware of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in Nigeria.

http://www.naijaurban.com/top-nigerian-pastors-candidates-hell-fire-7rys-old-girl/

How come Punch Newspaper doesn't say anything about this?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Solomon30: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
"He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me". Adeboye is precious to God, if he had fall short, God will try and bring him back and not castigate and condemn him to hell.
God just disgrace Himself by spreading His dirty linen in public and also discouraging believers and unbelievers alike. IS THAT POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DISHONOUR HIMSELF? NO NO NO!!! Whoever is behind this will surely die this year in Jesus Name, AMEN!

The child Ireti-Oluwa was no doubt bewitched and possessed with the Evil spirit but the Bible says, "we are not ignorance of the devices of the enemy".
APC= the enemy
Ireti-Oluwa= the device

The discerning spirit of God will always reveal the works of the enemies. This is desperation on the part of APC. They are now fighting God.
Let's see how long they will last.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by nokingasgod: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
midolian:
I am not surprised. One of them claims to have the keys to hell.

Another one's jet was found loaded with millions of dollars in the process of procuring arms in S/Africa.....what for if I may ask?

We may see them as men of God, but Only God knows those who truly are his "men"

On point. We all are Men of God (Male and Female) and before God, we all are equal. If by Men of God it was meant some rare Holy human beings which may still be possible these days, that would be known to God because holiness is alien to the human spirit. At best, we all can only strive towards it and rarely attain it.

Now to the Child prodigy, at best, she may be clairvoyance and clairaudience and obviously, there is a huge gap between what she saw and was told to the way she comprehended and relayed them. How did she recognize Jesus, what language was spoken to her etc. If it is true, in her best interest, now is not the time to go public as her spiritual ignorance is very palpable. She would require proper nurturing either by self or by a tutor and over time the inalienable truth may be revealed to her, first and foremost, for her utmost good and then probably mankind.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.

Omg! grin grin grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by blesoh(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
lol very true.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adahtony: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
May God help us
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Chibuhealth(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
nne, abum onye awo omamma, nwa imo di sharp! Looool
mba enwerodi sef! Ofu ife Ka anyi bu. Mua bu nwa Ada Anambra. Mana nne idikwa funny ooo

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Rebetebaba: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
May God keep all of us till end
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God you said only God; not a seven year old child. Did God use all those bug word for her and she understood. Well I rather not judge and no one should too lipsrsealed
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mikkyword(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am surprised as to Why people are so naive to believe this information from a human computer that only understand GIGO(garbage in garbage out.)

This is absolutely preposterous, can u imagine the extent some people can go By the way na Which church she and her parent the attend?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why are you so pained? Because your demi God was mentioned...lol the guy was only speaking his mind.
Anyway,no be today una begin beef and insult Catholic Church but we sincerely don't care tongue

[url][/url]
pastorKosiso:
See you..continue fooling yourself. Speak for yourself and not your Rev father so he can tell you how many kids he has in his village and how man girls he has had sex with since he became a father...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Topgainer:

You don't wait till the end to know with the life of extortion and arrongance, occult practices which are contrary to the teachings of Christ. Lies and promotion of money worship that most of these men except they REPENT before they die will not smell paradise. And the little girl message is just a call for repentance

Frankmishael I have told you to leave Loves World and the jamboree it represents. It will do you a lot of good
foo.l
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
demsid:
thunder fire u and ur family. eeeediot. no b ur fault na d nice people way dey correct u gently cos am. Na speeding car go jam u for main road before trailer smash ur empty head. foooooool.
senseless animal,ur family
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tosinayoko:
hope u av not entered d market yet... I kno u wont understand cos im sure u r an igbo boy. Enof of u on lagos claiming pastor for survival from hunger
u already in market
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
joeace2020:

You child of perdition, habinger of hatred and all things evil. I curse you with the curse you curse others. You wish others death with glee and joy, may death visit you in your least expected hour and may you not see salvation bcus it would come too soon. This is my prayer for evil children like you and i pray God answers except you get on your knees and seek forgiveness from God
now and delete all your vile and satanic comments
foooool
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by preciouslips: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lunatics springing up everywhere why not worry about where you would go @ least dey supposedly choose hell and became famous Buh una dey nairaland dey hawk dia matter for tray secretly wishing one of dem na una family so una go benefit from d success.. lwkmd
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by neutrotoba(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
midolian:
I am not surprised. One of them claims to have the keys to hell.

Yhu mean Profit David Oyedepo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.