Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (88044 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 04, 2015
demsid:
i will die by jungle justice in d market square
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by M4gunners: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2015
samtol4:
2 Corinthians 8:9"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ ,that ,though he was rich ,yet for your sakes he became poor ,that ye through his poverty MIGHT BE RICH". ! Infact ,Most of these pastors were not Poor before they start full time ministry .So because they are pastors bicycles should be their portion?No sir ,Destiny is personal Heaven is personal concentrate on yours stop disturbing yourself wheather someone owns a jet or bicycle ....YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE HAS PASSED THROUGH .Above all "we shall stand before the Judgement of God"
No Judgment has to start here on earth.All sins and atrocities are committed here on earth not in heaven. Didn't ur bible also say it's easier for a cow head to past through a niddle that a rich Man to make Heaven? I say it again you must be eaten from Church offerings.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samtol4(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
M4gunners:
No Judgment has to start here on earth.All sins and atrocities are committed here on earth not in heaven. Didn't ur bible also say it's easier for a cow head to past through a niddle that a rich Man to make Heaven? I say it again you must be eaten from Church offerings.so because it is difficult they should embrace poverty?
check my signature for my source of income. Abraham was very rich and he found himself in Heaven .are you now the Judge to judge them on earth? You should be concern about your destiny,success and final destination not on someone who bought Jet or Mansion....It is not my business
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Joshuadon: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.

claps should be included......lol

Meanwhile, this the end time when false prophets possessed by demons come out and say nonsense against popular and anointed men of GOD..........

MOREOVER. HEAVENLY RACE Z A PERSONAL THING ...........FACE UR OWN RACE.....

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by demsid(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
demsid:
frankmishael quote me again and frankmishael will die by jungle justice in d market square.
this Is it. I'll bring it back to ur face, dyslexic maggot. u can't edit d original. I get ur time bigtime.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by demsid(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Frankmishael post=31280922][/quote] quote me again and u frankmishael die by jungle justice in
d market square this Is it. I'll bring it back
to ur face, dyslexic maggot. u can't edit d
original. I get ur time bigtime.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Iamdipson(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Babare post=31262023] Guy na the devil get crowd pass..
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Iamdipson(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided :-

Don't need a child to tell me most of all this new generation pastors are fake. Remember the time of the old when good pastors preach undiluted salvation.
All they preach now is prosperity, sowing and breakthrough! And from the days of
John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of
heaven suffereth
violence, and the
violent take it by force..let us all be watchful

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Adonbilivit

What's my own self?

Lemme continue reading other comments shaa

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by DECOtech(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
exactly.

No nah!

I was in that service oh and nothing of such was said oh. besides, I'm not a PDP person oh but I don't subscribe to slandering my rivals to get something I want.

Pls let go of that story. it is false
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Iamdipson(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
And from the days of
John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of
heaven suffereth
violence, and the
violent take it by force.. Mathew 11:12 To make heaven no be play play . All what most pastors preaches now is prosperity, breakthrough, go n reap where you did not sow etc. I heard one of pastor that do collect gate fee during the year cross over service, is this part of the teachings of Jesus Christ? The missionaries came here a long time ago to evangelise and they used the medium to give out free education at primary and secondary school level which no doubt some of these men of God must have benefited from.. When things changed for them, the tithes and offerings of their members were gathered together to build schools which 90% of their members cannot afford to send their children to... Is this part of the teachings of Jesus Christ With the numerous churches we have in Nigeria with their so called men of God who have no confidence to preach against corrupt politicians instead what they do is pray for protection and good health for them.. I heard of one man of God who has four private Jets and there are people dying in hospitals because they can't afford N150,000 for surgery and he is there storing wealth! .. What's the essence of his 4 Jets is it part of the teachings of Christ?? ..if you see what youth wear to their churches you will think say na club dem dey and they'll preach nothing about immorality! We are in the end time.. Be watchful and prayerful...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Iamdipson(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
No..buh the man that threatened to open the gate of hell for those that oppose Jonathan's re-election.
but I think they said he didn't make such statement
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Iamdipson:
All they preach now is prosperity, sowing and breakthrough! And from the days of
John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of
heaven suffereth
violence, and the
violent take it by force..let us all be watchful

Yes o.This is really end timetime.What pastors of today do baffles me.Ome.One needs to be careful and prayerful. God bless.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by notoriousbabe: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Aydesmond:
oya borrow me money, den i will sow into ur life
you are not rich enough to be a member of my church
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by M4gunners: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
samtol4:
check my signature for my source of income. Abraham was very rich and he found himself in Heaven .are you now the Judge to judge them on earth? You should be concern about your destiny,success and final destination not on someone who bought Jet or Mansion....It is not my business
Bros leave ur signature out of this. Are you now saying the small girl is lying?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by NollywoodFreak: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
The only top pastor that is not on the list is Pastor WF Kumuyi. I will change my church to Deeper Life very soon.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Acekidc4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
This one strong oo cheesy

Eleyi gidi gan Oh!!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Dragonking: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Could you pls tell me the skin color of Jesus Christ... Cos Nigerians Are Claiming he is a Black Man
So concerning these people.. It between You and God ooooo

Actually, Jesus was and is still a black man.

Please watch this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by ssammy: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
jamace:
What do you mean by successful ministers?
Do you mean because they are stupendously rich from tithes and compulsory donations OF church members and move around the world in private jets?
well I won't mind that kind of success my dear. Still think they are successful not cos of the money but because of the testimonies of changed lives. Mine is one
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Hexzagon: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Everybody quoting the Bible to his or her own favour. Am not trying to take sides because anything... just about anything can happen.
*thinking aloud, when was the last time I saw the pictures of the so called jesus they preach.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Rutheby(f): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided :-

Don't need a child to tell me most of all this new generation pastors are fake. Remember the time of the old when good pastors preach undiluted salvation.
Like papa Kumuyi ko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samtol4(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
NollywoodFreak:
The only top pastor that is not on the list is Pastor WF Kumuyi. I will change my church to Deeper Life very soon.
it is not matter of church but surrendering your life to JESUS the saviour of the world.On last day church won't save any one But your personal relationship with God

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Rutheby:
Like papa Kumuyi ko?

I love Kumuyi. He is the only pentecostal pastor I respect.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Beyhiodie(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
Haha, this is too much for that little girl now.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Missuskike(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Binotinto:
According to Punch, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When Punch was invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too clear. But upon enquiry made by the editor of Punch, it was discovered that it was not just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.

Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim messages for the world.“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know” declares the mother.“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.

We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and we settled down for the business of the day. Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour saidi should declare to Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his works, he has compromised.

“He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood. His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money. Warning to repent before he ends where his boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they are doing so. Beware of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in Nigeria.

http://www.naijaurban.com/top-nigerian-pastors-candidates-hell-fire-7rys-old-girl/
This is fulfilling what was written in the book of Joel....... The young ones seeing visions....... God is a great God!!!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samtol4(m): 4:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Missuskike:
This is fulfilling what was written in the book of Joel....... The young ones seeing visions....... God is a great God!!!
you sure scripture fulfilling here?one thing is to claim to see a vision another thing for the vision to be from God.Most Nigerians are so concern about pastors thus making derogatory comment forgeting that heaven is personal and every man shall give account .
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by nwakaibeya1: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
These are the thou shall not judge pastors and who told you that those who even answer pastors are called and even if they where called how come they still answer pastors when the bible has this to say about them in Jeremiah 12,10 or have you not read it?why not be wise human beigns and check our utterances so as to be wise remember when Jesus christ came before human beigns like you regarded him as nobody so why all this pretenses all over the place claiming to love Jesus Christ who you have not seen or did not see?i tell you so many who claim to BE CALLED BY gOD ARE NEVER CALLED AND WE ARE CApable to proove it to whosoever needs prove and thats why we told those who care to listen that no matter what you claim to be its at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond>why not be wise
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Appleyard(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.
What if the ''ogbanje'' is telling the truth? The character exhibited by the aforemention men of God, in line with their teachings, further lend credence to what this little girl just said. We shall always know them by their fruites.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by otemanuduno: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Binotinto:
According to Punch, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When Punch was invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too clear. But upon enquiry made by the editor of Punch, it was discovered that it was not just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.

Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim messages for the world.“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know” declares the mother.“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.

We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and we settled down for the business of the day. Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour saidi should declare to Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his works, he has compromised.

“He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood. His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money. Warning to repent before he ends where his boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they are doing so. Beware of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in Nigeria.

http://www.naijaurban.com/top-nigerian-pastors-candidates-hell-fire-7rys-old-girl/
People can lie!!!!

For the brain users like Keandre, Realmindz, Dazzlingd, Joseff14 Joe4christ, Kingjahzmineking, Ebiagtales, etc, before they can believe this news, they will first search for the same news on the online web address of punch which they said granted the girl an interview and if it is not there, they will know that the story is false, probably proclaimed by a member of one of the churches whose pastor is not mentioned in the least(perhaps a deeperlife member).

If they search the web address of punch and they find it there, then to know the truth, they will locate the girl herself and Grant her interview. By the interview with her can they actually know the truth. But I'm sure nairalanders here who are non-members of any of these churches will immediately believe this hoax promoted by bloggers.

LO AND BEHOLD, I SEARCHED ALL THROUGH THE WEB AND DIDN'T SEE IT ON PUNCH NEWSPAPER WEB ADDRESS. DOES THIS NOT GIVE YOU THE IMPRESSION THAT ALL HELL VISION CAN ALSO BE FALSE BY THE CHRISTIANS LIKE MUAFRIKA2 and MRZENOGRAPHER(the 666 propagandist?)

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by juligon: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
let her shut up...how many things did she see about herself? and since when did God start telling you personal mesg for people and he told you to announce on punch? .If God knows that you won't have access to this men he will not tell you anytin..and if he did its for ur personal consumption not to say personal things on punch trying to get attention ...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by juligon: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Joshuadon:

claps should be included......lol

Meanwhile, this the end time when false prophets possessed by demons come out and say nonsense against popular and anointed men of GOD..........

MOREOVER. HEAVENLY RACE Z A PERSONAL THING ...........FACE UR OWN RACE.....
I wonder o.. why will God tell her to announce personal messg on punch ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.