Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon (673 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by omanifrank(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just want to share my mind..

please note, am not a supporter of any political party, just bearing my mind.. and don't insult me please

Lets Go..

Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.

So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force.

Written By 9 jahub.com
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by Whizpeter(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

Huh? Because he dumped PDP, you stylishly made him a chieftain in APC abi?
Even Jesus christ said he didn't come for the righteous, he came for the sinners..
That's what APC is doing, trying to cleanse the bad eggs of the Nigerian polity...
PDP and TANiods always deceiving Nigerians since 1914...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by saaedlee: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:
I just want to share my mind..
please note, am not a supporter of any political party, just bearing my mind.. and don't insult me please
Lets Go..
Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.
So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?
Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force.
Written By 9 jahub.com
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by saaedlee: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
And you'll vote for PDP, shey? Better use your head and avoid confusing ur brain...
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by omanifrank(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
saaedlee:
And you'll vote for PDP, shey? Better use your head and avoid confusing ur brain...
am not even a pdp freak man... lets see the truth and say it
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by Whizpeter(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
saaedlee:

Lol... He who has ears let him hear
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by Whizpeter(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:

Kindly explain this truth of urs...
Cos everything you did there is just bias analysis..
Abi na only APC get recycled politicians?
Modify ya list and include the recycled politicians of PDP then I'd believe you ain't a partisan
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by saaedlee: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:
That hasn't answered my question; come 28th of March, won't you vote for GEJ?
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by omanifrank(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
saaedlee:

That hasn't answered my question; come 28th of March, won't you vote for GEJ?
my vote is my power. i will make use of it wisely....
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by saaedlee: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:
my vote is my power. i will make use of it wisely....

Your response just proved that you re another CLUELESS fellow...well, use it wisely!
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by omanifrank(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
saaedlee:

Your response just proved that you re another CLUELESS fellow...well, use it wisely!
u are even more clueless...whats the essence of telling u who i will vote for..neither apc nor pdp ..u don here, b4 ur mind dey tell u say na pdp, because i blast apc
Re: A Nairalander Speaks On This Election Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
omanifrank:

[/b]

barcanista, na you be this? why are you ashamed to use your main user account?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari! The Best The North Have? Then Goodbye North. / I Would Have Been Richer In PDP –tambuwal / Opc's Armed Protest: Jonathan Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire If He Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.