Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children (27627 Views)

Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by mekadinho(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
NW DATS THE SPIRIT...

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by stagger: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
John Okafor is looking for cheap popularity. How many people in his own village has he helped? Even the poorest of society have children of dead relatives and others who live with them that they cater for. Do they broadcast it to the whole world?

Jesus Christ said; if you do these things for the praises of men, you have got your reward. But do this in secret, and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. I am sure that those who contribute to TeHN already can attest to this.
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by zed24: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:
Must the whole world know?

Utter crap!
u must b a big fool aboki go find food eat

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by zed24: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
stagger:
John Okafor is looking for cheap popularity. How many people in his own village has he helped? Even the poorest of society have children of dead relatives and others who live with them that they cater for. Do they broadcast it to the whole world?

Jesus Christ said; if you do these things for the praises of men, you have got your reward. But do this in secret, and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. I am sure that those who contribute to TeHN already can attest to this.
poor monkey like u

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Michdear(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am I the only one that saw the subtitle,"one of his children will be sucking my breast from today"
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
Have u taken your drugs today?
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by ehjiwummy(f): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one,Mr Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by jey4all(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
must you hate.... Haters been everwhere since 1800

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by jey4all(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice. 1 mr Ibu. More grease to your elbow. Other artist should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by StarFist(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Michdear:
Am I the only one that saw the subtitle,"one of his children will be sucking my breast from today"
Ahahahaha! He get enuf nah grin angry
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by valandy99(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
The whole world should know and learn from his nice gesture
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by wildikeman(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Foolish man must he announce it like a fuccking politician...I hate dis nollygoats
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by wildikeman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Face front and mind your business.

undecided
don't mind them...can't he organize a committee of actors and artist to let them know People don't see d pride in dis arrant nonsense and the guy I heard lead a private life.
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by wildikeman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
MillionDollars:

do u av to insult my opinion? I didn't insult anybody o
that's Niger for you oo...insulting goats...but they can't do anything about the shit country they live in.
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by linusbnn(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!

Do yur own 1st,b4 u complain about what others are doing...Yu sit in the comfort of yur home typing nonsense instead of appreciating kind gestures.
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by cyrandy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mr Ibu ur a gud man God bless u
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Ladybluecash(f): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
so na wen person do bad d whole world go knw... Na person do good mak d world no knw... Ur mind spoil reach belle(badbelle)
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Weah96: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Announcing it means that he now assumes responsibility. It's a big step.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions / Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.