Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (45712 Views)

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Krasid(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shameful.This is all down to the poor security in this country.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by pappilo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lucky him. My headgirl in secondary school was killed by robbers on that same bridge in January 2007

http://www.dipotepede.org/2007/01/26/o%E2%80%99-death-where-is-thy-sting/
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by micrep3030(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by IGBOSON1: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Of course the useless police would be nowhere in sight.....they never are! sad
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Ohio7(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ayokunle Odekunle??...my former E-in-C indy press ui?
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
temmy3723:
Sorry bros. That's the kind of insecurity we are talking about. The problem is PDP clueless government. APC for change
Said Buhari
So Lagos is PDP state? Pls criticise wisely.

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Ohio7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
tukane:

So Lagos is PDP state? Pls criticise wisely.
tell him o..
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Legit: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
exxell:
Our Yoruba neighbours from the South-Waste doing what they learnt from that frog eyed polithiefcian.... Asijuruonu Tinubu
Bigot, how u know say no be your drug pusher brother/sister rob am, Your scammer relatives full for lagos. Y everything has to be tribal. I beg make una go back to your state, make we have peace for Lagos. No b your ppl want money by force. Loser ppl.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Edunwa302(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
exxell:
Our Yoruba neighbours from the South-Waste doing what they learnt from that frog eyed polithiefcian.... Asijuruonu Tinubu
U wicked oh
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by hardbody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is the reason i stay back in the island till late. When i hit the road everyday at 10pm, whoever tries to rob me will be doing that at the risk of his life and limb.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
So does that mean convertible cars are no no in Nigeria....if they can break glasses to rob, imagine what's gonna happen when you driving with the car wide opened.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
I smell a planned mission
They know he have the money with him and they can't wait till night.
No tym
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by esshman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
He's my friend. He's a lawyer. We finished together from UI.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by stunning4real: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
well let me address this properly, Its not a new thing, this thing has been happening on this particular bridge for over 15 years as far as i can remember. I feel the Lagos State Govt should have patrol team stationed there

Things every Nigerian road users must know,
1. If you are driving on this bridge, never stop for any reason
2. Always wind up, most times they just burst into you and displace you of your possesion,
3. Always have a backup bag, phone and money
4. Make sure all your real possessions like laptops, bags etc are locked up in your boot
5. If you are stucked in holdup on that bridge make sure you wind up and lock your car and get so close to the car in front of you, and if anyone should approach you with a gun or weapon, hit the person in front gently, the people in the car will be forced to come out and the robbers would run away and if you are not close to any car, corporate and fall back to option 3 always have a backup phone etc
6. Never operate your phone, always use an handsfree and make sure your phone is under your seat. if you put in the safe boxes these robbers know where people keep their stuffs
7. DONT ever try to be smart except you are actually smart
Nice info. But my fear is robbers too might be reading this

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Did they also steal his trouser on the bridge? Dude is wearing boxers undecided
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by moonnstar(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sorry dear,hope u did nt sustain any injury?
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
thiefing tins on point.................dont worry God go provide.everyday fr thief one day for d owner
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by nkkystel(f): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Very sorry and thank God you weren't harmed.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by lorenzos1: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guy sorry ooh, i was also on the bridge and `saw them robbing people in the traffic, they were coming towards the car at myfront but they heard sirens and took off jumping down to ijora frm the bridge. they were so many.....
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by blakky97(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
well let me address this properly, Its not a new thing, this thing has been happening on this particular bridge for over 15 years as far as i can remember. I feel the Lagos State Govt should have patrol team stationed there

Things every Nigerian road users must know,
1. If you are driving on this bridge, never stop for any reason
2. Always wind up, most times they just burst into you and displace you of your possesion,
3. Always have a backup bag, phone and money
4. Make sure all your real possessions like laptops, bags etc are locked up in your boot
5. If you are stucked in holdup on that bridge make sure you wind up and lock your car and get so close to the car in front of you, and if anyone should approach you with a gun or weapon, hit the person in front gently, the people in the car will be forced to come out and the robbers would run away and if you are not close to any car, corporate and fall back to option 3 always have a backup phone etc
6. Never operate your phone, always use an handsfree and make sure your phone is under your seat. if you put in the safe boxes these robbers know where people keep their stuffs
7. DONT ever try to be smart except you are actually smart
those bastaads can put nails inside oranges and send a small girl to throw a bag of rotten oranges on the road.
if your 4 tyres burst. keep moving bro. those are not the regular oranges you know. if you stop to wonder how otanges could burst your tyre. well... you may just land in the wonder land of thieves and bastaads.

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by funmo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Nu babylon mon present ina de Area??! Bad man no flee,Razzclats..

hey rastaman big up!!!

them bombaklats ayard all them times... pelice do nothing!!

fire burn them all

nuff respect brotherman

boom

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by jide333(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
temmy3723:
Sorry bros. That's the kind of insecurity we are talking about. The problem is PDP clueless government. APC for change
Said Buhari

I thought Lagos belongs to APC? why accusing PDP ? YOU will die and your generation will die of hatred. You senseless fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by generalissimo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
.......still thinking naija is not an advanced country Sit down there. This is how daylight robbery is done in the U.S also. Naija is developing grin

*packs loads inside Ghana-must-go sack runs to Botswana *
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Weah96: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

dont try it oooh, the boys will tear u apart ooh!

This is the kind of attitude that they anticipate. In a country with a dysfunctional police force, one must find ways to protect himself. That .45 ACP is so loud, believe me, everyone will take a second to collect their thoughts, including the robbers. The noise and the first dead robber will be a deterrence to the rest who will begin to shoot while seeking cover from your giant bullets.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by stigman(m): 4:02am On Mar 04, 2015
hungryboy:
And how is bringing it on social media going to help him replace his valueables and broken car windows?

You are a hungryboy indeed
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by zeongeon: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
We need gun law, infact pple should have guns at least when everyone starts to suspect that the other person may have a gun people will fear and respect themselves. Cos this robbers rob knowing nothing will happen to them.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Weah96: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
zeongeon:
We need gun law, infact pple should have guns at least when everyone starts to suspect that the other person may have a gun people will fear and respect themselves. Cos this robbers rob knowing nothing will happen to them.

EXACTLY!!!! Nobody wants to die, not even armed robbers. The gun culture is a factor in motivating a lot of these armed robberies. If the police don't work, why must human beings keep surrendering their properties to other human beings against their will?
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by zeongeon: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

EXACTLY!!!! Nobody wants to die, not even armed robbers. The gun culture is a factor in motivating a lot of these armed robberies. If the police don't work, why must human beings can't keep surrendering their properties to other human beings against their will?
since the government can't protect us then we should protect ourselves after all we provide our light, water and even roads for ourselves. Don't see why we should go a step further to protecting ourselves by buying hand guns , magnums, teazers and stun guns.
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by Nostradamus: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
the man suppose leave one big rottwailer/alsatian inside him car na
Re: Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Federal&lagos govt should help.us put big light for bridge, because na dem allow dis boys to operate, because all dat place na darkness,let them assist us ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.