Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? (582 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by optimusprimer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
VERIFIABLE FACTS !

For those who care to know, the following are Jonathan’s true achievements so far:

President Jonathan met the National Debt at $26bn, today it is $70bn..
Jonathan met Excess Crude account at $20bn today is $2bn.
Jonathan met unemployment rate at 11.8%, today it is 24%. Jonathan met debt servicing at 10%, today debt servicing today is 20%.
Jonathan met the Naira/Dollar rate at N119. The Naira/Dollar rate today is N225– N230.
Jonathan met the poverty level 54%, today poverty level is about 71%.
Jonathan met recurrent expenditure at 62%, today recurrent expenditure is 86%. Jonathan met the GDP Growth at 11%, today GDP Growth is about 6%.
Jonathan met petrol price N65, today petrol price is N87 following its recent reduction from N97.
Today the stock market that was thriving before Jonathan came is down by N3.4trillion in 12 months.
The prognosis for four more years under the same management looks dire. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by IGBOSON1: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
All things considered, i'll give him a 65%!
Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by queensmith: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I give him odo% for performance

Odo for personality

Odo for intelligence and decorum

Odo for integrity in campaigning

and a big fat Odo with eyes just for existing.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by WisdomFlakes: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
F-9 parallel.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by biafranqueen: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
F-9 parallel.
He said GEJ not Buhari
Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by hazyfm1: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
0.02%

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by rusher14: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lastminute.com.

All for the sake of re-election.

Sat aside and watched his citizens decimated in droves.

Sat aside and watched little girls kidnapped.

Sat aside and watched bombs go on in his immediate vicinity (actually he partied the next day and boy can he party).

Redefined ordinary stealing and its relationship to corruption.

Oversaw the fastest decline of the Naira in years.

Made slander and mudslinging the modus operandi for election campaign.

In the face of defeat encouraged the postponement of elections which he recently owned up to.

Ran a parallel government with his madam though it appears they are on a joint ticket with his vice even less noticeable.

For electricity, and the fuel subsidy caper he has done abysmally.

I'm being generous today so a 5% performance.

Woeful.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by bokohalal(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abysmal.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
rusher14:
Lastminute.com.

All for the sake of re-election.

Sat aside and watched his citizens decimated in droves.

Sat aside and watched little girls kidnapped.

Sat aside and watched bombs go on in his immediate vicinity (actually he partied the next day and boy can he party).

Redefined ordinary stealing and its relationship to corruption.

Oversaw the fastest decline of the Naira in years.

Made slander and mudslinging the modus operandi for election campaign.

In the face of defeat encouraged the postponement of elections which he recently owned up to.

Ran a parallel government with his madam though it appears they are on a joint ticket with his vice even less noticeable.

For electricity, and the fuel subsidy caper he has done abysmally.

I'm being generous today so a 5% performance.

Woeful.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by WisdomFlakes: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
biafranqueen:
He said GEJ not Buhari

I know naw, and it's still F-9 parallel. cheesy
Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by Creamz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will give him 20% in general. Agriculture 10% Road 10% the rest 0%. Less I forget, CORRUPTION 100%

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by betacitizen(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
0.1% That 1% after the decimal point is for Mama Piss not GEJ

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Past 5/6 Years... How Do U Rate GEJ? by IanDiamonds: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
F9 square self if it exists....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Got Power In My Hand (pic) / Nigerian Troops Chase Boko Haram From Mafa, Borno State / Mercy Johnson Lied About Not Supporting Gej(read Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.