Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (8423 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
This write up is based on my knowledge of present realities in politics of yoruba land of today as at 2015.for the purpose of this therefore i have limited the states in question to:

1.osun state

2.oyo state

3.ondo state

4.ogun state

5.lagos state

6.ekiti state

no man is an island of knowledge,i welcome constructive critiscsm,correction,divergent views as well contributions from readers.

At this juncture, In the name of god almighty i declare this thread open officially. **fireworks in the sky**
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Adminisher: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
All these states are Buhari/Osinbajo states.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by listenersky: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Osun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - APC
OYO - APC
Lagos - APC
Ogun - APC

3 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
SW:
APC 79%- PDP 10%- Others 5% - Voided votes 6%

6 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Iyawotolu: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

10 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
SW:

I laugh in japanese yen grin grin grin grin grin

Countdown already...

11 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even that 10% isn't sure for pdp grin
Firefire:

I laugh in japanese yen grin grin grin grin grin

Countdown already...

3 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Even that [b]10% isn't sure [/b]for pdp grin

I now start laughing in Iraqi dinar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
OSUN STATE

A Famous yoruba says ti a ba so ada si oke ni igba igba ibi pelebe lo ma fi lele.meaning no matter the great number of time you throw the cutlass up,it will still land on the side edges.the truth to be frank is that APC has great structures in osun state.people down there, over the years have grown to love the APC through the massive works of ogbeni rauf aregbesola.the recent gubernatorial elections is a case study;even when the teachers are having issue with payments and the heavy bombardment of the osun territorty with hooded security men,the people still went and vote APC. PDP made a little wave no doubt in the electon but in reality it was thorugh rigging especially in ife axis of omisore.if election are held today and APC presents a cat and the oppostion party is PDP,APC will still win.

However PDP can give a good fight if they stop making noise online and playing religious or ethnic card,inhabitants of osun are a not a people who will fall for this.muslims are there,christians are there,they co-habit without without rancour.so if you go to the church and tell them APC is a muslim party in osun..the christians would ask you if you are blind to state of not beign able to see the works of aregbe.same for the muslims. There they dont give a damn about religion or ethnicity or cheap blackmail,all they want is sound development and that is what apc has given them over the years,they reason they will keep on voting apc even if they present musiwa as the presidential candidate.

Bottomline PDP Go to osun and tell them your achievement in the past years..anything apart from that i am sorry

7 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by babadee1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
listenersky:
Osun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - APC
OYO - APC
Lagos - APC
Ogun - APC

Haba, how can you give Osun to PDP? The only state in SW that refused to vote for Jonathan last time around. APC is too strong in Osun to lose there. Ekiti is the only state in SW that PDP might win because of the influence of Fayose.

10 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
OYO STATE

No much word here,the party that will win the presidential elections in oyo state is that whose candidate is adopted by accord party.this is a topic which has not beign given so much publicity or lobby by the two frontline parties of PDP and APC.accord is to oyo state what cpc of buhari is to northern nigeria.forget the eleites on fb and twitter or mogidi or barcanista will tell you.the politics oyo is very local and mostly not about development but how you can deceive the people with lies,a thing ladoja has done to gain a cult like following.,ashiri of this secrete as we call it in the yoruba is for the two parties to try to strike partnership with ladoja,anyone who gets it is the winner in oyo,shikenna,

to be frank i see PDP winning,they have the bigger money bag.who no like money.not only ladoja,tunde ajani loves money.

2 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by lawbabs: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OSUN STATE

A Famous yoruba says ti a ba so ada si oke ni igba igba ibi pelebe lo ma fi lele.meaning no matter the great number of time you throw the cutlass up,it will still land on the side edges.the truth to be frank is that APC has great structures in osun state.people down there, over the years have grown to love the APC through the massive works of ogbeni rauf aregbesola.the recent gubernatorial elections is a case study;even when the teachers are having issue with payments and the heavy bombardment of the osun territorty with hooded security men,the people still went and vote APC. PDP made a little wave no doubt in the electon but in reality it was thorugh rigging especially in ife axis of omisore.if election are held today and APC presents a cat and the oppostion party is PDP,APC will still win.

However PDP can give a good fight if they stop making noise online and playing religious or ethnic card,inhabitants of osun are a not a people who will fall for this.muslims are there,christians are there,they co-habit without without rancour.so if you go to the church and tell them APC is a muslim party in osun..the christians would ask you if you are blind to state of not beign able to see the works of aregbe.same for the muslims. There they dont give a damn about religion or ethnicity or cheap blackmail,all they want is sound development and that is what apc has given them over the years,they reason they will keep on voting apc even if they present musiwa as the presidential candidate.

Bottomline PDP Go to osun and tell them your achievement in the past years..anything apart from that i am sorry

You are perfectly on point... They dont know this things that is why they keep failing. The president has withdrawn from Ondo Rally because of the mass exodus there...
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

I now start laughing in Iraqi dinar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
ONDO STATE.

PDP died in ondo state when mimiko won at the court in 2009.with current happenings,after mimiko defected to the PDP and they went into chaos,a lot of wave is beign made by the APC.to be frank this is one of the states where rigging will be so high.on a free and fair election PDP will be defeated.APC WILL do well to mobilize it anti rigging measures as they did in osun,any thing apart from that PDP will still win.but with support from disgruntled pdp members who really owns the structures and those in the labour party,apc will clinch ondo.60-40.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani, for Oyo state I think the popularity of Ladoja does not go beyond Ibadan. Ogbomoso is the seat of Alao Akala while ibadan, which is the largest is shared between the Governor and Ladoja. Should Ladoja and Akala support PDP, no doubt PDP will win Oyo but not with a wide margin. Politically, oyo state is very unique and the most unpredictable state in the SW. Aside Oyo, I don't see the PDP winning anywhere else in the SW, they may try in Ekiti though

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by maestroferddi: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OYO STATE

No much word here,the party that will win the presidential elections in oyo state is that whose candidate is adopted by accord party.this is a topic which has not beign given so much publicity or lobby by the two frontline parties of PDP and APC.accord is to oyo state what cpc of buhari is to northern nigeria.forget the eleites on fb and twitter or mogidi or barcanista will tell you.the politics oyo is very local and mostly not about development but how you can deceive the people with lies,a thing ladoja has done to gain a cult like following.,ashiri of this secrete as we call it in the yoruba is for the two parties to try to strike partnership with ladoja,anyone who gets it is the winner in oyo,shikenna,

to be frank i see PDP winning,they have the bigger money bag.who no like money.not only ladoja,tunde ajani loves money.
Analysis for Oyo endorsed.

Ajimobi has been honouring PDP events, Patience was in Ibadan some months ago for a women event with Mrs Florence Ajimobi.

Knowing how PDP do their thing, I will not be surprised if there is a deal with Ajimobi. The emergence of Sen Tesim Folarin, an otherwise paperweight as PDP flag bearer here might be a means of smoothening the way for Ajimobi's re-election.

Ajimobi, by the way, is one of the most endangered of APC governors in SW.

4 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
OGUN STATE

THE CASE OF OGUN STATE IS QUITE DICEY.lots of parties here and there.sdp,upn,pdp apc and otherrs.for the presidential,it will be a tough battle as PDP still has a great structures here.all the upn sdp and co are just chameleons,they are still the pdp.the unfortunate thing however for the pdp is that amosun has really performed beyond expectation.it will be difficult ro speak ill of the apc except you are a politician in public.the roads are there including other performance.

But a throng in the back bone of the apc will be the yewa people who are strongly behind their son daniel even if he is not in the books of the people in totality.gej should allign well with GNI,daniel,and the sdp for him to give the batlle to amosun.the zone i mention is the ygbo of ogun state,they will support you so long you are their son or brought to them by their son,performance is out of it.though i still see amosun touncing them silly even in their fathers backyard,i urge the pdp to take the transformfation narrative to yewa and shower them money as they do to the southeast,then they can start from there and spread throught ogun state.

In summary APC 55 PDP 45

4 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tundeajani(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Tundeajani, for Oyo state I think the popularity of Ladoja does not go beyond Ibadan. Ogbomoso is the seat of Alao Akala while ibadan, which is the largest is shared between the Governor and Ladoja. Should Ladoja and Akala support PDP, no doubt PDP will win Oyo but not with a wide margin. Politically, oyo state is very unique and the most unpredictable state in the SW. Aside Oyo, I don't see the PDP winning anywhere else in the SW, they may try in Ekiti though
my boss ema binu simi as if i step on toes tonight oh as for oyo my brother pdp will win convincingly ajimobi is not a grassroot mobilizer.ladoja and akala will want to maintain neutrality as they wont want what happened to ad in 2003 happened to them.checlout accord and labour supporters,they are mostly poor or touts who will happily thumprint for gej for a bag of rice

2 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by maestroferddi: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ekiti State: PDP 65% APC 35%

Lagos State: PDP 53% APC 47%

Ogun State: APC 58% PDP 42%

Ondo State: PDP 60% APC 40%

Osun State: APC 60% PDP 40%

Oyo State: PDP 52% APC 48%

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by emiye(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
The only state PDP can win in SW presidential ballot is Ekiti state.

Lagos 60%, Ogun 75% Oyo 65% Ondo 55% Osun 70% Ekiti 40% for APC. Overall 65% SW for APC

2 Likes

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tomwizzy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
Ekiti State: PDP 65% APC 35%

Lagos State: PDP 53% APC 47%

Ogun State: APC 58% PDP 42%

Ondo State: PDP 60% APC 40%

Osun State: APC 60% PDP 40%

Oyo State: PDP 52% APC 48%

i laugh you,...as far as am concerned...tho m nt voting kuz i dint register...it is a sure tin that buhari has taken over southwest.....if d election is free nd fair...jonathan wil nt c 10% in lagos,ogun...i dnt knw of other Sw states...people ar really angry wit jonathan...asin na war...tz wel tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Davvymavvy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
my boss ema binu simi as if i step on toes tonight oh as for oyo my brother pdp will win convincingly ajimobi is not a grassroot mobilizer.ladoja and akala will want to maintain neutrality as they wont want what happened to ad in 2003 happened to them.checlout accord and labour supporters,they are mostly poor or touts who will happily thumprint for gej for a bag of rice

You are missing it here sir! As much love Ibadan people have for Ladoja, much more they have for Buhari. This is not a party thing but a desire for change that people believe in. I don't have much to type here but I assert with every conviction that Buhari will defeat Jonathan if not in states like Katsina, Kano and Sokoto but definitely in Oyo state, particularly Ibadan!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Flets: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tomwizzy:

i laugh you,...as far as am concerned...tho m nt voting kuz i dint register...it is a sure tin that buhari has taken over southwest.....if d election is free nd fair...jonathan wil nt c 10% in lagos,ogun...i dnt knw of other Sw states...people ar really angry wit jonathan...asin na war...tz wel tho

GEJ will not see 10% in Lagos? Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Adminisher: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
listenersky:
Osun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - APC
OYO - APC
Lagos - APC
Ogun - APC

PDP is far more likely to even win in Lagos than Osun. I don't think you are a SWner. Osun has deep divisions between Oyos/Ijeshas and Ifes.
All that Johnny has is Omisore, Oyedokun and Adesiyan three very tainted characters. PDP lost Oyinlola to internal power struggles too early.
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by HzRF(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
SW:
Pass me that thing lemme get high

Firefire u care for some??

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Fire fire u care for some??
grin grin grin
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Firefire(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Fire fire u care for some??

what?

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Tomwizzy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:

GEJ will not see 10% in Lagos? Are you a learner?

i just said 10% out of pity for jonathan...he will only lead in niger delta nd southeast...southwest,north central nd northwest votes wil supress jona...if d election is free nd fair...jonathan no go c draw...aint supportin apc o...buh wot z on ground...unles pipu change dia mind by midnyte to feb14
Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
Bros relax, I earlier said Oyo people are dynamic when it comes to voting. Should Akala mobilise Ogbomoso and Ladoja his Ibadan stronghold, PDP then have the upperhand. Do we see that happening? Honestly not!PDP should forget Oyo state. Their only hope in SW is Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by Alphaoscar: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tundeajani:
OGUN STATE

THE CASE OF OGUN STATE IS QUITE DICEY.lots of parties here and there.sdp,upn,pdp apc and otherrs.for the presidential,it will be a tough battle as PDP still has a great structures here.all the upn sdp and co are just chameleons,they are still the pdp.the unfortunate thing however for the pdp is that amosun has really performed beyond expectation.it will be difficult ro speak ill of the apc except you are a politician in public.the roads are there including other performance.

But a throng in the back bone of the apc will be the yewa people who are strongly behind their son daniel even if he is not in the books of the people in totality.gej should allign well with GNI,daniel,and the sdp for him to give the batlle to amosun.the zone i mention is the ygbo of ogun state,they will support you so long you are their son or brought to them by their son,performance is out of it.though i still see amosun touncing them silly even in their fathers backyard,i urge the pdp to take the transformfation narrative to yewa and shower them money as they do to the southeast,then they can start from there and spread throught ogun state.

In summary APC 55 PDP 45

Did you just call Daniel Yewa son? He is not Yewa but Remo and I can assure that Buhari will score nothing less than 70% in Ogun state.

Tundeajani, your write-up is a massive insult on Yewa people and I can see you don't really know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis by lakesidepapa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
listenersky:
Osun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP
Ondo - APC
OYO - APC
Lagos - APC
Ogun - APC

U are wrong, Osun is for APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 FG's Budget - Budget Of Change, Hope & Economic Revival / Stop Provoking Us, There Is No Oil Discovered In Lagos State - Asari Dokubo / African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.