Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! (2516 Views)

12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
"I ask that you join this effort, not for me, but to establish a better land for all of us. I understand and accept the hard challenge ahead. When all is said and done, let it be written that Muhammadu Buhari gave his all for this nation".---GMB
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by change9ja(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
Now you are talking. We have responsibility as citizens to expose corrupt officials irrespective of party and ensure that they are brought to justice. We should not be hypocritical...
who is d hypocrite here
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shall we at home continue to live in a condition where the Power Holding Company and its successors seem only to have the power to hold us in darkness?--GMB

1 Like

Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future.--GMB

1 Like

Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by PassingShot(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
Atiku, Saraki, Obj, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Goke etc were PDP too during Ibori era. I don't know the logic behind your argument, but lemme inform you that Ibori was NEVER a GEj ally. He worked against GEJ's emergence aas acting President and fled to Dubai when GEJ was poised to prosecute him. He was arrested in Dubai and repatriated to UK. I don't understand you guys...

As for Alamesiegha, go look the meaning of State Pardon. It means "your sins are forgiven, Go and Sin No More". No more "exconvict for Alams"... Sorry angry

Claptrap.

Has any of Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi et al ever been prosecuted or convicted?

You can hang for all we care, Alameisiegha is an ex-convict. Ssme as Thief Bode George.

Good job betacitizen.
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Claptrap.

Has any of Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi et al ever been prosecuted or convicted?

You can hang for all we care, Alameisiegha is an ex-convict. Ssme as Thief Bode George.

Good job betacitizen.
Thanks. you sef na betacitizen

1 Like

Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
‘Two things have boomed in the present administration: waste and corruption.’--GMB
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
betacitizen:
I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future.--GMB

Welcome "back" barcanista - i like your double 007 espionage. good work
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:

Welcome "back" barcanista - i like your double 007 espionage. good work
What are you talking about?
Anyway, na Buhari for life ooooo
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by betacitizen(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
“Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."
--GMB
Re: Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
Going by your own logic as bolded, it means both GEJ and GMB rolls with the bad, the good and the ugly. Hence, both are "guilty" of the same offence that you try to hyppocritically hinge on Jonathan alone. The difference is that one(APC/GMB) is Hypocritical by accusing the other of rolling the the Bad and Ugly, claming he(APC/GMB) is filled with angels and Saints. The other on the other(PDP/GEJ) had is working hard to deliver on his promises and fix things.

#NeverAgain Shall we be deceived by hypocrites.

Sai GEJ

I shudder at how easily the value of some people can be easily bought with silver and gold........

Been following you and other progressives on this forum, and i am still in shock how this person just made a u-turn.

hmm....i shudder.

bros, i advice you before its too late to switch lane back to the path of righteousness.

You people might see this election " as the way its done in the past".....no, infact, God Himself is interested in it, and He is taking note on who is on the side of good or bad.

Trust me bro, this election has been concluded in the Spiritual. Anybody that dare crosses the way of God will be crushed to death cos His judgement is coming in earnest.

Nigeria will not only be great, infact, it will be the GREATEST NATION on earth....cos We and our other black brothers far and wide are truely the apple of His eyes. Quote me again in 5 years.

And for those on the negative side of history that is about to be made, i pity u, ur children and ur unborn generations cos when the dice are been cast, you will amount to nothing.

This is GOD'S WORD. belittle it at your own peril.

What is going on in Nigeria at the moment is the battle between good and bad.....and let me tell you all, we are in the end of days....meaning the beginning of a new era that will usher in peace,stability, and everything and anything good you can think of.

HIS KINGDOM WILL BE BUILT,and HE WILL START IT RIGHT THERE IN NIGERIA. and it will never be under this present administration.

Once again, you still got enough time to retract your steps before its too late.....I usually dont write here.....and dont even login,but i do read every bit of whats going on.

The Almighty God, Olodumare, The Ancient of Days...................................is keeping note.

Bros, i give u this words cos of the hardworks u have done in the past...............you will thank me gazillion times in the future if you listen to this message....i felt for you, and dont want u to go to waste thats why i took time out to warn you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI: The Celebrity President / CCT: Senate Declares War On Presidency / Read This Before You Criticize Fashola On Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.