Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... (2593 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun / NAF Commissions New Facilities In Markudi And Benin City (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Eko o ni baje o..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Mayor21(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by alaoeri: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
While some governors are busy looting at quarter to go even the CnC is busy dancing shoki, bribing electorates & commissioning OBJ's project, Fashola ain't relenting in commissioning of projects, best among his peers, a minister in waiting. cool

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by macpetrus(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one.... How much is the school fees?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks God
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by kodded(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
*in the voice of niraland apc supporter *

Is that not his job ?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
macpetrus:
Nice one.... How much is the school fees?

macpetrus:
GEJ is working!!!

Free and this is common sense.

Always easy to spot unintelligent TAanoidish comments..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
The hate children whose governors haven't laid any foundation will soon be here spewing hate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
*in the voice of niraland apc supporter *

Is that not his job ?

kodded:
Sai GEJ 2019

Unfortunately for you, job or no job, they haven't commissioned anything in your village since 1999, feel free to prove me wrong if you can, but I know you can not...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by kodded(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Unfortunately for you, job or no job, they haven't commissioned anything in your village since 1999, feel free to prove me wrong if you can, but I know you can not...

*still searching for who gave you permission to reply me *****
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Ikengawo: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=20pt]OLD PICTURE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
[i][/i]
*still searching for who gave you permission to reply me *****

Since online discussion forum is obviously a new or foreign concept to you, you have have no business on a discussion board especially if you are too unintelligent to participate apart from trolling...
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

According to the resident NL troll...

Old or new, please show us one commissioned in your villages combined since 1999.

Trolling shouldn't be your only portion in life....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by kodded(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Since online discussion forum is obviously a new or foreign concept to you, you have have no business on a discussion board especially if you are too unintelligent to participate apart from trolling...

*still searching...***
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Ikengawo: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by macpetrus(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Free and this is common sense.

Always easy to spot unintelligent TAanoidish comments..

I ask a question because I don't knw!!!
Thank You.. Very much wise One!!!
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
macpetrus:

I ask a question because I don't knw!!!
Thank You.. Very much wise One!!!

Is NL the place to find out about school fees or is the topic about school fees?
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by macpetrus(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Is NL the place to find out about school fees or is the topic about school fees?

It seem Cow-flu is affecting your small brain!!!
Your brain should be donated for research.

It just a simple question that I ask!!! Then you are busy crying... U better Grow Up!! This is 2015!!!

APC niggas are so upset, and quick to insult people. When did having different views become a crime?
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
This governor is really hard working o
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
419 is when you borrowed 27 million naira for
presidential form but your wife donated drugs
worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in
Yola and your daughter pays up to 10million naira
for a school fees in london . Selfishness is when
you refused to bring an idea or help to stop
insurgency and say you must get to power before
you stop it under two weeks. GREED is when you
ruled Nigeria as a military ruler with autocracy and
failed to reduce corruption to the barest minimum
even with your guns and bullets, is it in
democracy where there are no bullies, gorillas and
Hitlers that you can reduce corruption? A
TERRORIST is when you threatened unholy
bloodshed “The Monkeys and Baboons will be
soaked in blood” and “If you don’t do it, you are in
risk of your life”. A FUNDAMENTALIST is when
you say you will continue to show in and outside
of you, the total implementation of SHARIA LAW
that has been sweeping all over Nigeria.
BASTARDIZATION OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Is
when Doctor of Philosophers, Master Degree
holders, Degree holders, HND and OND holders in
Nigeria support an Everlasting illiterate as a Leader.
CRIMINALOGY, Is when you are the only person
in the universe that supported Abacha, that he
stole no money from Nigerian pulse, even when
the whole world condemned him of
embezzlement. EVIL AGENDA, Is when the federal
government declared a state of emergency, you
as a state governor told the pupils to continue
going to school until they were been kidnapped.
HYPOCRISY Is when you went to CHATHAM
HOUSE in London and told them that war against
EBOLA was won by APC governors instead of
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
macpetrus:

It seem Cow-flu is affecting your small brain!!!
Your brain should be donated for research.

It just a simple question that I ask!!! Then you are busy crying... U better Grow Up!! This is 2015!!!

APC niggas are so upset, and quick to insult people. When did having different views become a crime?

Are trying to send your children to school on NL hence your school fees headache?
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by ahaz: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mayor21:
Nice one
fashola pls show dis pix to rochas let him see what a school looks like....anyway sha,gej/agbaje 2015, God is aware!.
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by abdul123(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by lukaino(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Primary and secondary education is one of the areas where Fashola's administration did almost nothing.
There are so many public schools in the state begging for attention. For example, go to Egbeda bus stop and ask anyone to show you Egbeda primary school. It is in a sorry state. I dont know how to upload pictures but i have already taken some in the course of searching for my pvc.

I even heard that the current Lagos deputy governor attended that school.
It is a sharp contrast to the efforts of Rivers and Edo states.

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by lukaino(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Egbeda primary school

Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
lukaino:
Primary and secondary education is one of the areas where Fashola's administration did almost nothing.
There are so many public schools in the state begging for attention. For example, go to Egbeda bus stop and ask anyone to show you Egbeda primary school. It is in a sorry state. I dont know how to upload pictures but i have already taken some in the course of searching for my pvc.

I even heard that the current Lagos deputy governor attended that school.
It is a sharp contrast to the efforts of Rivers and Edo states.

Nearly all the schools he's been commissioning including the one in this thread are all primary and secondary schools...

There are more kids to cater for in Lagos state than rivers and Edo state combined many times over..
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by buskie13(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
exactly ... i saw this pic some times last year.

lies from APC again
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by rozayx5(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
lukaino:
Egbeda primary school

grin grin grin

you did not even allow arescam to finish grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

lies from APC again

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
fashola setting up canopy to commission toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by aresa: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

lies from APC again

Why cant you and the other joker show us the old pic? And while you at it, show us the ones they commissioned in your village since 1999.
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by buskie13(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
rozayx5:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
fashola setting up canopy to commission toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy
no mind de yeye governor
Re: Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... by buskie13(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Why cant you and the other joker show us the old pic? And while you at it, show us the ones they commissioned in your village since 1999.
old picture jare....go n sleep on a GP tank man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Respects Rule-of-law, Won't Punish Anybody Without Due Process – Amaechi / APC/FG To Reduce Petrol Pump Price To N40/litre? / If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.