Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun (19881 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by 360metrosports: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola commissioned New Yam Market in Awosuru yesterday. The Governor said his administration is rolling Osun back to her position as centre of Commerce.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-aregbesola-commissions-new.html

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Tolexander: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yam market with no Yam displayed, at least to showcase the event!

Hnmnnn

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by SeverusSnape(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Goats (politicians) should not be allowed into that market, So that our yams (money) won't get missing.

"separate the goat from the yam" - Goodluck Jonathan.

Nice one from Aregbe sha...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogbeni rauf actually perfomed only that he has too many project going at the same time with limited resources

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
A wlcm development

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by oyetunder(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Let me take the risk and talk. New Yam Market? Chai, old yam tubers don suffer o. When are we going to have leaders who can think? How will these market lead to abundance of yam(s)? Were osun farmers crying for markets to display their yam(s)! The last time I remember, those who are into yam business always go with lorries to the nearest roads to the farms of farmers with many yams to harvest and load straight to the cities. I saw an open space with fitted blocks... Well, the place can always be useful for other things later. All these elected politicians, when their eight years is gradually coming to an end, you will see them commissioning anything from waste-baskets to slippers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by worlexy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Diversification of the economy is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by flyca: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
The things politifcians commission in this country eh...
Damn!

Look at the pictures again -barbed wire, ribbon, scissors and a governor!

Where is the market?
Think of security - at least a gate house? Anyway, there can only be a gate house where there is a gate. So far, no gate! I'm almost sure that barbed wire did not cover the whole perimeter, its likely just the front (I stand to be corrected).

Where will the traders store their goods against hoodlums, against the elements of weather, agsinst pests and rodents?

Check the access road, interlocked pavement is not even up to 500meters long! Look inside, trees and bushes. They couldn't even clear the bushes at least for the sake of the word - commission!

What a 21st century achievement!

13 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by truthfultessy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Where the yam nah

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by olumaxi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
AregbeYAMscar....wetin we go use chop dis yam na wen u no pay salary?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by fkpboss: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
that's good, if na only yam your people need to survive u go tell me..

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by isaac424242: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
nice one
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by TippyTop(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
If it were Fayose, APC miscreants would be posting pictures of Lagos and asking why Fayose hasn't transformed Ekiti to Lagos.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by dadebayo1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baba afusat... No yams... All I see is a closed gate. Congrats to my good people of Osun.. I served at Saint David's lagere ile ife... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by StepTwo: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
sarrki:
Ogbeni rauf actually perfomed only that he has too many project going at the same time with limited resources

too many useless projects like the imaginary world tallest talking drums with no giants to play it u mean?

besides, i dont see what is here that should not be commisioned by a representative.

Aregbe and Wike and commisioning.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by goodlifehyd(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
A lot of people claim to be educated but refused to read the banner among the pictures, the only place yam market appears in the whole banner was a tiny one at the base which means that's the name of that area and it's not something new, you all turned blind to the part which says 4 newly constructed markets and PAPs Naija yoooottths I hail ooo, if it was a thugnoor eating beans on the road or cutting ponmo and fish in the market they would all be here praising him like their lives depend on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by pythonkid(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
That Muslim gay?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by ayindejimmy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Everything is adding up now. I guess he who laugh last, laugh the best.
Haters of Osun and Aregbe... how'd u like us now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Dezolo(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Atleast we're seeing dividends and not arrests.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Yasher: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
From the interlocks, it is obviously an old building. Btw, we can't see the yams or the traders na

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by mrborntodoit: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Where is the market structure and where are the yams ? Just an empty land .

Aregbe the comedian

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by YOLO1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Foolish governor. Shebi na person wey collect salary go take money go market to buy yam

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Oxenomy: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Naija grin grin .. Don't be surprised that the money spent in the commissioning of the YAM market is higher than the money used in building the market... Our leaders no just get shame.. grin .. If I were Aregbe, I would've sent my Commissioner for Agric. to go commission this one na.. Haba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
This man is a fraudster and 419 original. He is commissioning a market with no stalls constructed
All I can see is a gate ,pavement path not more than 100 meters and empty land

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Enrichlee(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
goodlifehyd:
A lot of people claim to be educated but refused to read the banner among the pictures, the only place yam market appears in the whole banner was a tiny one at the base which means that's the name of that area and it's not something new, you all turned blind to the part which says 4 newly constructed markets and PAPs Naija yoooottths I hail ooo, if it was a thugnoor eating beans on the road or cutting ponmo and fish in the market they would all be here praising him like their lives depend on it
Bros keep kwayet! Area koo antenna nii. Yam market is yam market, its no area. Read the article and you will see awosuru is the area and its actually smth new

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Shengsin(f): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
This man is desperately desperate. I won't be shocked if he commissions a primary school field

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by Enrichlee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Lover of Osun and Aregbe, hope u were at d market today to buy tubers of yam

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
goodlifehyd:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by banme1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:
what's this one saying

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun by ShineuEye: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Commissioning yam markets while his mates are commissioning Bridges.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos) / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari / Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.