Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Did You Do Or Not Do That Made Your Business Fail? Let's Share - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Did You Do Or Not Do That Made Your Business Fail? Let's Share (485 Views)

Reasons Why Some Business Fail / Top 10 Reasons Why Business Fail / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Do Or Not Do That Made Your Business Fail? Let's Share by databoy247(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
This thread is meant for inspiration, motivation and learning purpose. If i share things that made my earliest business(es) failed, someone who intends to go into that same business might learn a thing or two and avoid pitfalls. Same goes the other way around.

If you are a businessman (or woman), surely this is not your first trial, you must have ventured into something before that actually didn't survive, no matter how big or small. So why not share with us all? What are the things you think you did or did not do that made your earlier business fail?

I will talk about some of my failures in my next post. Meanwhile you are welcome to share yours.

wink

(1) (Reply)

Every Serious Business Man Should Listen To This Video By Abiola / I Need An Investor To Buy Out Goods For Me To Sell / Become A Software Company CEO,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.