Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures (2643 Views)

Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) / Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by MRLINGTON(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
The kind of hairstyles ladies of dis time brings sha lipsrsealed

Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by temitemi1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Crazy!
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
not alady, buth its actually cool.. buht my mama wont let me marry a girl like that
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by Ariyke: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
I cant undecided
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by tegzmaister(m): 2:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Only 4 celebs #dazol
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by naijaboiy: 4:32am On Mar 04, 2015
feran14:
not alady, buth its actually cool.. buht my mama wont let me marry a girl like that
shey she go carry that kyn hairstyle go meet your mama? undecided
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by moonnstar(f): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Crazy!
very crazy
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by STARSHYNE(f): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2015
shocked.....I'm i mad .
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by wizflower(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Can you rock mine?
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by hayoakins(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Creative
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin I 'luff' your intelligence,you've just succeeded in making me 'fiew' your profile! Keep it up,i see you going places! grin
wizflower:
Can you rock mine?
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by fairygeh(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jesu onije
Re: ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures by pretydiva(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
It is nt meant 4 decent gals like me tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Mr Ibu And Queen Nwokoye On A Set Of New Movie 'The Cross'(Pics) / Is This A Little Girl Or An Old Woman? (photos) / Beautiful Model Who Was A 'Slave To Vanity' Dies During Surgical Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.