Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Lagos,change And Pdp-the Bode George Thieving Narrative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos,change And Pdp-the Bode George Thieving Narrative (407 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos,change And Pdp-the Bode George Thieving Narrative by Bmark: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have carefully choosen my topic having satisfied all necessary legal permutation with a very retropesctive consideration.according to our laws before you can accuse an individual of an offence, He or she must have beign tried and convicted of it by a court of competent jurisdiction.In intelligent fora conclusions are not based on propaganda or hearsays but factual and logical points which are first subjected to the test of truthfulness.in line with this thought i believe the best and most word to use is the thieving narrative for the personna here.

As a concerned nigerian i have watched the ongoing campaigns from all political parties and all their antics towards getting the nod of the masses with a great deal of enthusiasm.I expected much especially the issues.but as it is clear now most of the political parties are all neck deep in propaganda and falsehood and character assassination accorss the divide.both PDP and APC in most of the states and at all levels of government.

Down to Lagos.PDP is promising change while APC is all about continuity.straight out,a scrutiny is needed at this point.for now and the purpose of this theread i roll out a forensic insight into the backbone of the PDP change team of lagos.

N.b ; assertions here are made in accordance with the law.sentiments is not one of the parameter here or ethnic chauvinism.it is in the interest of democracy and the rule of law.

(1) (Reply)

Massage From Otunba Dino Melaye To All Nigerians / Why MASSOB Calls For Urgent Removal Of INEC Chairman / DAKUKU Goes For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.