Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate (2222 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by ochejoseph(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Credible Information coming in from the United Kingdom indicates that Gen  Buhari's health has truly improved. 

Two sources also confirmed that the delay in the return of the  retired General  had to do with Plans by the PDP to use the courts to prevent him from  contesting the march 28 presidential elections due to his inability to present his WASC certificate. The source further stated that Buhari has formally applied to  The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UCLES, now Cambridge Assessment which insisted that only Buhari can request for the results.

However, the examination body is currently having a though time   tracing any certificate with Buhari's name on it and had requested for more time to enable them search through older records.

A staff who spoke to TMS on condition of anonymity said that the likelihood of tracing the generals certificate was almost non existent as the general neither passed the required English Language or Mathematics either of which would have made him eligible for certification if the results he presented were truly authentic.

Findings also revealed that the secrecy that has surrounded the general's  trip and the hurriedly arranged Chatham engagement was to cover up  the real reasons for His continued stay in London and to avoid any backlash in the event that the examination body is unable to trace his certificate. 

Source : TMS

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin... Let them search well o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by tobillionaire(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
BrB
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by TheOtherview: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2015
When are you untutored clowns going to understand that things worked a little differently in the 1960s? Or that 'University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate' (UCLES) no longer exists in its original form.

For one; all enquiries relating to certificates of exams held that far back, must now go to 'Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams' (OCR) - a new examination board

Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
Contact OCR if your old exam board was one of the following:

East Midland Regional Examinations Board (EMREB)
Midland Examining Group (MEG)
Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC)
Oxford and Cambridge Schools Examination Board (OCSEB)
Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
Southern Regional Examinations Board (SREB)
Southern Universities Joint Board for Schools Examinations (SUJB)
University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES)
University of Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations (UODLE)
West Midlands Examinations Board (WMEB)
If your exam board was the East Anglian Examinations Board (EAEB), contact either Pearson Edexcel or OCR - they both hold some of the records.
Source: Get a replacement exam certificate -- https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists

And two; OCR would only provide a 'certifying statement of results' - the equivalent of the same document already provided by Katsina college - and not an original CERTIFICATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by babdap: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Na lie.
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Finally, he has done the needful.
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by jay2pee(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmmm...... Story for d gods.

Buhari deceiving Nigerians since 130BC.....

I smell front page
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by jorlons(m): 1:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Only a person with nothing to hide will do what our next president just did. That is if this information is correct and I hope some ppl will not come here to say he's trying to forge one because that would be plain silly.

with or without the paper, I have decided to be wise.

I have decided to cast my vote for the fulani.

I have decided to risk a CHANGE from another angle.

GMB/PYO for the next four years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by Firefire(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Mr. Buhari certificate MUST be found, otherwise...
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by Opinedecandid(m): 2:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmmm.

Stories that touch the heart.
As we know, because we know the Word, 'the heart of man is corrupt and desperately wicked in all'.

The retired but tired old general MUST return with his Certificate, stand election, gets beaten in the field and return to the cows gallantly, PERIOD!
We don't want any more stories.
Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by AustineE1: 3:54am On Mar 04, 2015
TheOtherview:
When are you untutored clowns going to understand that things worked a little differently in the 1960s? Or that 'University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate' (UCLES) no longer exists in its original form.

For one; all enquiries relating to certificates of exams held that far back, must now go to 'Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams' (OCR) - a new examination board

Source: Get a replacement exam certificate -- https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists

And two; OCR would only provide a 'certifying statement of results' - the equivalent of the same document already provided by Katsina college - and not an original CERTIFICATE.
all you ve said means he doesnt have a certificate and Nigerians shouldnt expect one.....you are so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by TheOtherview: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2015
AustineE1:
all you ve said means he doesnt have a certificate and Nigerians shouldnt expect one.....you are so funny.

Mumurity. grin

If you go back through my posts on this particular subject (under both my handles); you would note that every piece of advice I have offered is, timely and unassailable. Even before the (new) Cambridge examination board released a press statement, I had already provided a wealth of useful information to illustrate what the likely outcomes were.

Now if you are the sort who can discern the difference between 'real knowledge' and 'white noise', you are bound to ask yourself why I have been correct each time.

I can't stop you and other TANoids who refuse to engage with credible information, while screaming 'GEJ till 3010' ad infinitum, from displaying your visceral but misplaced thinking to the world. After all, when all is said and done, some actually derive inordinate pleasure from the display of stuupiity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Dose kids wif chronic mouth odour let dem come and shout saibaba saibaba!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Sent SSS To Arrest Me By Stephen Akintayo / Official David Mark Losses Senatorial Seat / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.