Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday (23700 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by rhmez: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by bokohalal(m): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
To be honest I do not feel comfortable that he is in enemy territory for so long.

Just hope his aeroplanr doesn't malfunction. Or general falls ill on his way back from Nigeria.
Senseless!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 04, 2015
I wish it was senseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbXapNPm_xo
bokohalal:

Senseless!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by anonimi: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari is OUT of circulation.

As it was with Yar'Adua so is now with the old pensioner! lipsrsealed

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by naijaking1: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2015
History doesn't change only people do.
2009:
A Yoruba man: Shehu, are you dead? Answer me, because they're saying you're for being away during this electioneering period.
Shehu, an almost dead Hausaman being hoisted into the presidency by the Yoruba man: Oga OBJ, I am well, thanks. I will return on Friday!

2015:
Another Yoruba man: Mohammadu, are you dead? Answer me, because they're saying you're for being away during this electioneering period.
Mohammadu, another almost dead Hausa man being hoisted into the presidency by another Yoruba man: Oga Tinubu, I am well thanks. I will return on Friday!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by egift(m): 4:16am On Mar 04, 2015
The Wind of Change. Sai Buahri - Nigeria's Superhero!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by babasanti: 4:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Shara reporters, Apc mediahouse.alwyays spreadng lies. when this new information bill is passed they will Be the first casualty. GEJ till 2019

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by nortcentrallord(m): 4:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Welcome pa Buhari but I hope you came with your original certificates because court don suspend their strike oh. They are fully working now.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by nortcentrallord(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2015
naijaking1:
History doesn't change only people do.
2009:
A Yoruba man: Shehu, are you dead? Answer me, because they're saying you're for being away during this electioneering period.
Shehu, an almost dead Hausaman being hoisted into the presidency by the Yoruba man: Oga OBJ, I am well, thanks. I will return on Friday!

2015:
Another Yoruba man: Mohammadu, are you dead? Answer me, because they're saying you're for being away during this electioneering period.
Mohammadu, another almost dead Hausa man being hoisted into the presidency by another Yoruba man: Oga Tinubu, I am well thanks. I will return on Friday!

Chai! Diaris God oh.
Busted, you just open fowl nyash.
I don't wish him death though but @ some point, a man should learn to retire especially when his antecedents doesn't speak well of him.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by eleko1: 4:39am On Mar 04, 2015
FAYOSE the government of newspaper advert propaganda is 'deaded'with dis kind of news.Welcome back MR PRESIDENT BUHARI,may the earth open up and swallow the enemies of this greater NIG.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Desteenee(m): 4:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Apc has resumed their e-election again. plz be reminded that elections are won at the polling booth not online, thank you.
Meanwhile GEJ till 2045!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by izzieman: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2015
appini:
I wish him a quick return. But he cannot run away from the polonium waiting for him here in Nigeria.

The people who handle Polonium to administer on others die very shortly too. Ask the widows of all those who administered it on the Russian in London.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by deletrue: 5:01am On Mar 04, 2015
who won vote for sick person?

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 04, 2015
appini:
I wish him a quick return. But he cannot run away from the polonium waiting for him here in Nigeria.

Polonium?
What a disgusting human being you are. May everything you wish for Buhari hits you and your entire family; including your unborn children. The level of your desperation knows no bound. What a disgusting pig you are.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by M4gunners: 5:07am On Mar 04, 2015
cluelessgej:
See what the Mods don't want us to see
https://www.nairaland.com/2176865/looting-12b-gas-fund-non-payment

https://www.nairaland.com/2176848/fg-lied-annual-budget-n20

And I got 3 days ban just because I called the mods pdp member which they have proven several times to be. They quickly push FFK's rants against APC to the fp even a thread claiming an APC leader wearing pampers made fp then they reluctantly or out rightly fail to push Anti GEj threads to the fp. Even nairaland needs change.
EWURE i got the same too.I am not supporting PDP? This hw u guys base ur jment in everything that happened to u.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by samadexextral: 5:08am On Mar 04, 2015
The days of cluless are number. Oh God! help us (Nigeria) to av it right this time.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by eaglechild: 5:27am On Mar 04, 2015
APC should stop living in self denial.

What will a presidential candidate be doing for 2 weeks in a foreign land just days from the election.

Is this how he is going to govern the country if he wins (an impossibility).
Will he rule from UK?

There is no need shrouding everything in secrecy, he is only human.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by lion042(m): 5:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Please help us

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by ademega(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2015
I can't wait. .....
Who says this man is not close to aso villa?
Even Jonathan knows

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by ademega(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2015
lion042:
Please help us
What a good campaign for the general. Just like most wanted. Keep it up bro. You are making our job easier.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by killuminati(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The above pictures was taken today in London during the meeting of Buhari and APC UK members.

GMB looks in good health.
OMG! Bros pls tell him to stay back there till 3 days to election cos GEJ can send killers or witches and wizards to kill their papa o!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by MrMandilas: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Is he getting better? If no, let him stay and be fit. Everyone knows he is sick. Get well first.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by ademega(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2015
deletrue:
who won vote for sick person?
I

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
To be honest I do not feel comfortable that he is in enemy territory for so long.

Just hope his aeroplanr doesn't malfunction. Or general falls ill on his way back from Nigeria.
stop talking nonsense you conspiracy theorist!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by zingywingy: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2015
In GEJ voice : Opposition are frustrating all our efforts including fall in naira value, fuel scarcity, police strike threat, boko haram, unemployment, poor electricity and frequent strikes by universities and hospitals but we succeeded them in bringing you transformation 1970 train to some parts in North and sE but no SW.

In GMB voice: The perception of people about me as a dictator was act of military rule, but we make sure our dignity as a nation is upright, our 1naira = 1.4$ and now its #208=$1. I jailed suspected corrupt govt officials with my tribunals just to enforce discipline and respect for our great country.
I GMB, I TAKE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED UNDER MY WATCH.

Our first intervention was to rescue Nigeria by military coup, but as a converted democrat, I ve seen a better way to rescue Nigeria through democracy just as Madibe did in SA

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by gabriel212: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
austinvsb1:
President Buhari is coming home. You know what to do if this news saddens you grin
bros hugging transformer has no effect coz their is no power supply. may be h ng themselve.
SAI BUHARI

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by arewafederation: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:

My friend, you are so full of conspiracy theories. smiley

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Although i am not for any party,but from reading d news one will know that its one sided,is just too glaring to see.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by PassingShot(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
I love Buhari.

His campaign should have ended on 13th Feb, if not that the fearful PDP postponed the elections. He has done his part, run a positive campaign and won the hearts of right-thinking Nigerians. He is ready - unlike the PDP, who are running helter skelter in confusion, with their last minute bribery campaigns, trying desperately to rig or delay elections, because they know they're doomed at the polls.

Buhari's supporters are unshaken. We are solidly behind him.

If he wants to go on a holiday till 27th March, he is free to. He has a huge task ahead of him, to recover this country from the dungeons that GEJ and PDP have taken it into.

Supported!

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Is d Chatham House event still on going? Nigerians are easily deceived.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
I love Buhari.

His campaign should have ended on 13th Feb, if not that the fearful PDP postponed the elections. He has done his part, run a positive campaign and won the hearts of right-thinking Nigerians. He is ready - unlike the PDP, who are running helter skelter in confusion, with their last minute bribery campaigns, trying desperately to rig or delay elections, because they know they're doomed at the polls.

Buhari's supporters are unshaken. We are solidly behind him.

If he wants to go on a holiday till 27th March, he is free to. He has a huge task ahead of him, to recover this country from the dungeons that GEJ and PDP have taken it into.
why can't he stay in "rondon" and come back after after March 28th. To u he must win. cyber warriors are cowards in real life. Keep on living in denial but one thing is clear - your general is hiding a serious issue from his mumu supporters. But we are not surprised because he has become a serial liar.

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 76th Birthday Today / How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable