Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday (23703 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Billygee2u: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
appini:
I wish him a quick return. But he cannot run away from the polonium waiting for him here in Nigeria.
10 court cases of certificate

2 Likes

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2015
what alternative do you have when are rulers are deceptive and our journalist are not independent?

In Nigeria politics imost conspiracy theories turn out to be not far from the truth.

arewafederation:

My friend, you are so full of conspiracy theories. smiley
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
So it it a theory or fact that every great patriotic leader Africa ever had were all either assassinated overthrown or died mysteriously ?

The imperialist powers that control Africa have already removed Buhari from power once before in 1985. Why do you think they are going to allow him to be voted in?

They assassinated Abacha with poisoning because he couldn't be overthrown, once Abacha was gone they had to eliminate Abiola too to make way for two of their agents (namely IBB via his cousin Abdulsalami Abubakar and Thief Obasanjo) to chart the course of Nigeria's dysfunctional democracy and ruin.

arewafederation:
r

My friend, you are so full of conspiracy theories. smiley
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Areacode213: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
appini:
I wish him a quick return. But he cannot run away from the polonium waiting for him here in Nigeria.

Wishful thinking i hope?
Try the Alexander Litvinenko route @ your own peril
Expect the hordes of hell to swoop Certain crude stuff remains the exclusive preserve of d likes of Vladimir P.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by cluelessgej: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
M4gunners:
EWURE i got the same too.I am not supporting PDP? This hw u guys base ur jment in everything that happened to u.
Craze dey worry u. What is my business with whomever u support? what is wrong with my claim?
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
God will never allow this plague to befall his people;

A president who works one week in Nigeria, and rest one week in UK.

God forbide!

Just by a mere one month rally, he rested 10days abroad. What if his being confronted 1month in office by Nigeria age-long issues. Then he wil go sleep abroad like Yaradua.

APC feel so fine allowing a beam lie in their eyes, but they get very uncomfortable with a mote in another man's eyes. This is foolishness!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by makazona(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
safe trip to him

GEJ we know till 2019

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by major466(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Let him not forget his certificate.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by donsmarte(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
so this man is still alive !
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by OpeDwarroir: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sahara reporter are the biggest liars of the century. Mouth piece of Asiwaju. They write things which the greatest mouth odour tells them to write
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sethken: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Why is Buhari in London at the heart of a presidential campaign. What happened to resting in Nigeria?

LasgidyPort:

I tell u. Some of the robots screaming GEJ till 2019 will curse Jonathan and his entire lineage if they see the amount of money the guy has spent in the last 3 weeks on propaganda and bribing some irrelevant set of people.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sethken: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
ademega:
I can't wait. .....
Who says this man is not close to aso villa?
Even Jonathan knows

How can he be close to Aso Rock when he travels overseas at at heart of his presidential campaign. It doesn't make any sense that he will travel overseas at this crucial juncture. His handlers are taking Nigerians for a ride. How can a major party presidential contender travel overseas for ten days, when the election is barely three weeks away. APC is relying on the wave of Buhari's Northern voters, who will vote for a Buhari even if he is on a dead bed. Buhari's traction begins and ends in the North. I don't see the nation wide earth shaking traction that will end Jonathan's reign at Aso Rock. Just like in 2011, Buhari will lose. Buhari may gather a little bit more votes than he received in the South in 2011, but those new votes won't be enough to get him over the hump.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sethken: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Buhari doesn't have the luxury of going on vacation in a foreign land at this juncture. He is an absolute joke. His handlers are either stupid, they are taking Nigerians for a ride or Buhari's health is in question. Above and beyond, I believe they are excellent holiday resorts in Nigeria where he can go and rest, if indeed this so called rest is needed. What actually will happen if he is elected. He may not have strength to deal with the myriads of problems he will be inheriting. While Buhari is resting, Jonathan is looking absolutely presidential as ever. He is carrying on with the affairs of the State. I don't believe Nigerians at this juncture will hand over the reigns of Aso Rock to a 72 year old fledgling politician, whose health maybe in question.

PassingShot:

Supported!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Breaking news!?. Na wa ooo for APC media hype.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sunylee1: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why must APC keep telling us lies and some people keep following them like sheep.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sunylee1: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
APC first told us that Buhari was on a working visit to Lobdon.
Now they say he went there to rest for 10days, when he had been there for over 2 weeks, going to 3 weeks now.
Why the lie?
What are they hiding?
Are we fools in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sunylee1: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why must I vote for a party that play us fool with deception.
All the picture of Buhari they have been showing us since he travelled out, Buhari has been wearing the same clothes.
What is happening? Does it mean that both Buhari and the people around him, who are flying private jet with their state resources cannot afford to buy more than one clothes for Buhari?
What does APC take Nigerian to be?

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by dougivilla(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
sethken:
Why is Buhari in London at the heart of a presidential campaign. What happened to resting in Nigeria?

I wonder!!! E no fit go Tinapa go rest? Maybe he wan contest for Mayor of London. Which kind grand papa this kind propaganda version of politicking no go tire?
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by dougivilla(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
sunylee1:
Why must APC keep telling us lies and some people keep following them like sheep.
Na jazz the biggest Nigerian Landlord deu use hold them!!!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by ademega(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
sethken:

How can he be close to Aso Rock when he travels overseas at at heart of his presidential campaign. It doesn't make any sense that he will travel overseas at this crucial juncture. His handlers are taking Nigerians for a ride. How can a major party presidential contender travel overseas for ten days, when the election is barely three weeks away. APC is relying on the wave of Buhari's Northern voters, who will vote for a Buhari even if he is on a dead bed. Buhari's traction begins and ends in the North. I don't see the nation wide earth shaking traction that will end Jonathan's reign at Aso Rock. Just like in 2011, Buhari will lose. Buhari may gather a little bit more votes than he received in the South in 2011, but those new votes won't be enough to get him over the hump.
You thinks so? Lol
There is one thing I love about apc now, they leave everybody guessing about their next move and I see it as a good weapon. Pdp fat non of that, just talking and abusive
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sunylee1: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
ademega:

You thinks so? Lol
There is one thing I love about apc now, they leave everybody guessing about their next move and I see it as a good weapon. Pdp fat non of that, just talking and abusive
Another lie.
APC simply take Nigerians to be fools.
Buhari has been wearing the same clothes in all the deceptive pictures they have been displaying since he left Nigeria.
They first told us he was on a working visit to UK. Then they told us he went there to rest.
The first picture they presented of a so called interview in London was taken in Abuja here.
And so many lies.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by bokohalal(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
sunylee1:

Another lie.
Buhari has been wearing the same clothes in all the deceptive pictures they have been displaying since he left Nigeria.
They first told us he was on a working visit to UK. Then they told us he went there to rest.
The first picture they presented of a so called interview in London was taken in Abuja here.
And so many lies.
You are not voting for Buhari. Okay. Why is it your business where he goes or what he wears? I don't see this as a campaign strategy.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by ademega(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
sunylee1:

Another lie.
And so many lies.
Well, we all lie. Pdp has giving us the best of lies
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by meforyou1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Not last Wednesday again?
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
just joined nairaland now but love all your comments
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by mnwike: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
if you are renting a short term apartment in London visit: http://www.flexiflat.com/ or
If you are trying to buy a property have a look at http://www.flexiflat.com/
Corporate Rentals: http://corporateflats.co/
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by mnwike: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
For long term rentals and sales look at: http://fraserbond.co.uk/
Serviced apartments: http://servicedapartment.cool/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 New Governors To Watch / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.