Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba (913 Views)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies / Encomiums As Uduaghan Commissions Asaba Flyover Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by nelsonegware: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Delta agog as Uduaghan commissions 64 roads in Asaba

By Adewole Martins

ASABA- DELTA State capital city of Asaba was agog on Tuesday following the commissioning of 64 roads constructed with N27.6 billion by Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan. The 64 roads were among the 156 numbers of roads, measuring 114.22km, awarded by the state government only within the Asaba metropolis. Governor Uduaghan, flanked by his Commissioner for Works, Hon. Funkekeme Solomon, said out of the 156 roads, 75 have been completed. While he listed the completed ones to include the Old Anwai Road, Delta Broadcasting Service Road, Legislative Close, Labour House Road Extension, Presidential Lodge Road, internal roads of the state’s Legislative Quarters, Junior Staff Quarters Road, Ezenei Avenue Road, High Court Road, Federal College of Education (Technical) Road, Dennis Osadebe Road, St. Bridge’s Grammar School Road, among others. Eighty-one others are at various stages of completion at the state capital.

The governor revealed that his administration has expended over N440 billion on construction of 270 township roads awarded by the state government statewide since inception in 2007. He said: “In this regard, over N440 billion has been committed to civil engineering infrastructural development in various spheres, which include roads, bridges, flyovers, airport development.” Uduaghan appealed to the people of Asaba and its environs to continue to support the Peoples Democratic Party administration in the state and at the national level for more of people-oriented projects. The Asagba of Asaba, Obi (Prof.) Chike Edozien, represented by the Iyase of Asaba Chief Patrick Onyeobi, urged the governor and any incoming administration in the state to continue to accord Asaba, the capital city, its pride of place.

Culled from: The Eagle Online

Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2015
I also feel agog commenting my reserve. Kudos Udughan
Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by milkymesh: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2015
64 roads? Which Asaba? 64 dilapidated roads I guess.

1 Like

Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by Greatken007(m): 3:25am On Mar 04, 2015
When i saw them re-painting a side block on d road last week saturday i knew uduaghan is at it again.For those who were observant enough would notice that CCC were patching some roads at Traffic light between monday night and yesterday and all roads were blocked ...can such a road be commission? I will always kick against Uduaghan until he remove Embargo he placed on employment since 2010 and be sincere with d Dualization of Asaba-ughali road,
Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by comrodioodio20: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Do you call DBS, junior staff quarter's, Federal college, St. Bridged's, High court, Ezenehe road among others patched roads. Please appreciate the man for doing this. Kudos to our governor.
Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by oagbanashiymai: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Very Good
Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by milkymesh: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
comrodioodio20:
Do you call DBS, junior staff quarter's, Federal college, St. Bridged's, High court, Ezenehe road among others patched roads. Please appreciate the man for doing this. Kudos to our governor.

You mentioned only 6 substandard roads. You have 58 left. I sure u will add DLA road.
Re: Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba by TISHAmatt: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
The prove against fake claims that Gov EEU has not done anything in Delta state. Let there be more rains of commissioning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Power Plant Without Gas Corridor & Switchyard Jonathan&obasanjo / Tension As Over 2000 PDP &APC Supporters Clash In Rivers / Can You Feel It? Change Is Coming (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.