Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (41280 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by harry509: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
slimmy05:
Imagine what a Police Officer did to this young man. Very wicked act.
Animal in uniform.....
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bamideleolushol(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2015
To me I don just like nigeria police for their dubious and crukket actitude. I don pray to have anythng to do wit them. Very stupid pipu
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by iluvnaija: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2015
What we are seeing in this pix never happened in any military rule.

Those condemning Buhari should take note.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by kennethalice(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2015
well the GEJ govt is to blame , when in police college 50 people are sharing 2 fish and they live in dust bin dometery/accommodation what do you except from them when graduate and are now on the street.

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND THEY SAY.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by amanze15(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
emmykk:
Some touts are so heartless and rude.supposing the guy was constituting nuance at the filling station would you still call the police man names?
e
So should warrant be dragged cry
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by 360command: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Ewww! That's cruel,such can't happen in the West...Western world
shut your mouth! Just few days back LAPD shot a homeless man in the US for nothing.. He did not carry a gun. 4 police officer could not subdue the guy as he tries to resist arrest and one officer had to shoot him with gun.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by mikolo80: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
its like you don't read western websites or watch cnn
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bumtos(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Ha!!! Ilu to loba to nijoye...
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by derolemode(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
And there are a lot of things pple in the western world wont do dat Nigerians do.
Nigerians are too sturborn to control
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by jagagbosa(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Me I no go gree make oga police drag me for ground like this ooo I swear we must fight but if na army I go gree sha because dem no get joy...
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by fxskye: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
What is the cause of this action by the police officer and the young man? Who should be held responsible for the cause?
PDP or APC?
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by globalgbenga: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
ajoskele:
I want to join the Nigerian Police Force. We need to flush out these touts disgracing this force.

I love NPF!
I hate Nigeria police with passion they see black and call it white. 90% of police are corrupt
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Opracus(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
so police officers are mad nd need 2 vist d hospital for treatment,dis is just an inhuman behaviour
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Godmother(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Snap police man face..you won give the opp problem

With style naa, not like you will go to his front and snap
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Godmother:

With style naa, not like you will go to his front and snap

You won use style for police man cheesy
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ogbronx(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
You Africans are barbarians by nature. Even in the next century, most of you would still not be civil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.